GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question. Why were ALL the records sealed? I don't quite understand that. Just wondering...

I have wondered the same thing. Does that mean that the parents are or aren't suspects?

Is there a way to request for more info from LE? I am also curious about the lack of MSM interest in this?

I have wondered the same thing. Does that mean that the parents are or aren't suspects?

Is there a way to request for more info from LE? I am also curious about the lack of MSM interest in this?

IMO it's someone close and LE is keeping a super tight lip!!!
The MSM can't report when nothing is leaking...I'm glad. It will come out, I believe after an arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it's someone close and LE is keeping a super tight lip!!!
The MSM can't report when nothing is leaking...I'm glad. It will come out, I believe after an arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prayer, that they arrest the right person/persons. That they take their time and make sure they know exactly what happened before an arrest is made.

I realize we cannot quote Facebook comments, etc. However, IIRC, there was a news report (MSM) which included a statement the mother had posted on her FB page about Grace dying in her comforting arms (in the hospital). I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone else remember?

I realize we cannot quote Facebook comments, etc. However, IIRC, there was a news report (MSM) which included a statement the mother had posted on her FB page about Grace dying in her comforting arms (in the hospital). I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone else remember?

Yes, I do but it was in the hospital after being revived and put on life support long enough to find organ donors, wasn't it?

Yes, I do but it was in the hospital after being revived and put on life support long enough to find organ donors, wasn't it?

Yes, glad someone else remembers :) Thanks!

I've been sooo suspicious of a particular parent but trying to balance it out. Primarily because I've been very wrong about parents in other cases.

'Trying to mesh what's been reported, what's been quoted AND the info in the scanner thread... I'm not sure we can get to the TRUTH from what we know. 'Guess I have to trust that IS what LE is doing.

Yes, glad someone else remembers :) Thanks!

I've been sooo suspicious of a particular parent but trying to balance it out. Primarily because I've been very wrong about parents in other cases.

'Trying to mesh what's been reported, what's been quoted AND the info in the scanner thread... I'm not sure we can get to the TRUTH from what we know. 'Guess I have to trust that IS what LE is doing.

yes, I remember it also. Where is the scanner thread? I missed that somehow.

I really wonder what story they told LE. Obviously, they couldn't lie about an injured babysitter to them if there wasn't one. Are they claiming that some intruder broke into the house, killed Grace, and ran out? Are they claiming that it was an accident? We know Grace was suffocated, but did she really have tape on her mouth? Tape would fit with a crazed home invasion story, but wouldn't make sense if they wanted to claim it was an accident. I really wonder if LE is having a hard time proving that someone in the house killed Grace, rather than it was an accident. For example, if they are claiming that Grace climbed into some sort of trunk, closed the lid, and suffocated...how would they prove that no that didn't happen, she was suffocated with a pillow?

I really wonder what story they told LE. Obviously, they couldn't lie about an injured babysitter to them if there wasn't one. Are they claiming that some intruder broke into the house, killed Grace, and ran out? Are they claiming that it was an accident? We know Grace was suffocated, but did she really have tape on her mouth? Tape would fit with a crazed home invasion story, but wouldn't make sense if they wanted to claim it was an accident. I really wonder if LE is having a hard time proving that someone in the house killed Grace, rather than it was an accident. For example, if they are claiming that Grace climbed into some sort of trunk, closed the lid, and suffocated...how would they prove that no that didn't happen, she was suffocated with a pillow?
From the MSM reports I have read LE is saying little. I have not seen any reports from LE that says anything about tape or a babysitter. Has anyone else?

I think, rather than proving it wasn't a home invasion, LE might be making sure all evidence points to just 1 person in particular. If there was more than 1 person with access, they don't want dueling plea offers and finger pointing muddying things up. That's just assuming someone in Grace's house is responsible. MOO

From the MSM reports I have read LE is saying little. I have not seen any reports from LE that says anything about tape or a babysitter. Has anyone else?

Nope. Only comments under MSM stories. We are considering the tape and babysitter to be rumors, I believe.

My apologies for not sticking to the guidelines. I've lurked for awhile off and on, but I'm still learning where the fine line is. I'll try to be more conscious in the future.

It's so hard to know what is true and not, especially when LE is barely releasing any information other than "not to worry." I live in this area with a young child, so I either need to worry or be suspicious of the story.

I will say that this is not the first time that something has happened and they are tight-lipped. The area, as a whole, is mostly affluent. (Not saying I'm affluent.....just your average middle-class mom.) I've never been anywhere before where things are so tight -lipped about incidents. Crime around here is low and mostly non-violent, so you would think that people would make enough noise that they would have to say something.

So the MSM is forced to rely on what they are reading on social media, which is why it's hard to keep straight what you heard from them and where they got their information.

What I can say is that there are lots and lots of odd things that have been said and noted. I wish I could say more, but I'm trying to be careful not to repeat hear-say.

I just hope they update on this case soon. It's dragging out too long without either information or an arrest.

My apologies for not sticking to the guidelines. I've lurked for awhile off and on, but I'm still learning where the fine line is. I'll try to be more conscious in the future.

It's so hard to know what is true and not, especially when LE is barely releasing any information other than "not to worry." I live in this area with a young child, so I either need to worry or be suspicious of the story.

I will say that this is not the first time that something has happened and they are tight-lipped. The area, as a whole, is mostly affluent. (Not saying I'm affluent.....just your average middle-class mom.) I've never been anywhere before where things are so tight -lipped about incidents. Crime around here is low and mostly non-violent, so you would think that people would make enough noise that they would have to say something.

So the MSM is forced to rely on what they are reading on social media, which is why it's hard to keep straight what you heard from them and where they got their information.

What I can say is that there are lots and lots of odd things that have been said and noted. I wish I could say more, but I'm trying to be careful not to repeat hear-say.

I just hope they update on this case soon. It's dragging out too long without either information or an arrest.

I agree. If it was a clear cut case against somebody, why haven't they arrested that person. The crime happened over 2 weeks ago. that is plenty of time for the DNA to come back and to make an arrest. Why the length of time? That is what I don't get.

I was just looking at the mother's facebook page. Whilst everyone grieves in different ways, all I can say about her latest posts/photos......wow...just wow....

And her post keep getting stranger and stranger.

And her post keep getting stranger and stranger.

What, like nonchalant posts about staying home to watch movies all day because you have a headache? As if you're baby wasn't just murdered? You mean things like that?:scared:

Nope. Only comments under MSM stories. We are considering the tape and babysitter to be rumors, I believe.

But the mother is the one that post all of this as well as her father on his FB page. I don't know the rules about copy and pasting but dang, it seems if it came from them, it should be trustworthy. Weren't they there or at least have first hand knowledge of such things? Weren't their "Briefed" or something?

But the mother is the one that post all of this as well as her father on his FB page. I don't know the rules about copy and pasting but dang, it seems if it came from them, it should be trustworthy. Weren't they there or at least have first hand knowledge of such things? Weren't their "Briefed" or something?

Because the people who were in the house have reason to lie about whether there was a babysitter, tape, etc.

I read on one of the news reports that LE said there would be an update next week. I wonder if they are waiting for toxicology reports?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back