GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read on one of the news reports that LE said there would be an update next week. I wonder if they are waiting for toxicology reports?

I was thinking the same thing. Possibly on the victim and on any suspects.

I typed in the mother's name on google and if it is the right emily she looks rather young.

what is the mother's fb page

on one article I read CPS said that on three of the investigations family members were alledged to be the perpetrators.

What, like nonchalant posts about staying home to watch movies all day because you have a headache? As if you're baby wasn't just murdered? You mean things like that?:scared:

something along those lines. If my baby were murdered, a headache I think would be the least of my worries. I don't think I could sleep, eat, bathe, grooming of any sort, work...you get the picture of what a normal grieving parent would do.

This entire thing has me stumped.

That's weird. I thought they were said to be all non conclusive. I read that about 5 times somewhere. We will never know because haven't they been sealed?

Considering LE has not warned the neighbors of a dangerous child killer, it's not a stranger. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird. I thought they were said to be all non conclusive. I read that about 5 times somewhere. We will never know because haven't they been sealed?

And who has time to request court records be sealed when your child has just been murdered?

Considering LE has not warned the neighbors of a dangerous child killer, it's not a stranger. moo

Or the suspect is in custody and has been in custody since the beginning. Maybe they are holding that person/persons on other charges? There was somebody who had escaped and was running free in Plano. We read that on a crime watch page. We have no idea if that person had been caught by then.

Or the suspect is in custody and has been in custody since the beginning. Maybe they are holding that person/persons on other charges? There was somebody who had escaped and was running free in Plano. We read that on a crime watch page. We have no idea if that person had been caught by then.

Thanks b & t, I wasn't aware of that.
Is this from the family or LE?
I should get caught up before I post... :)

And who has time to request court records be sealed when your child has just been murdered?

Exactly. Why was that done? Like I said, normal people do not think like that. There were motives for the sealing of the records. That ought to be a lead story by itself.

but, msm doesn't report news anymore unless your name is Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus. That is a whole different topic to chew on.

Thanks b & t, I wasn't aware of that.
Is this from the family or LE?
I should get caught up before I post... :)

my husband had googled crime in Plano, TX and there was a map that showed current crimes that had happened. He was trying to find out what happened.

which name did you use? I am so confused because I see about 3 last names.

Use the name in the obituary and look for the Justice for Gracie photos will help you find it.

There is about 3 different Justice For Gracie Facebook pages. and none of them are hers

There is about 3 different Justice For Gracie Facebook pages.

Yes, and they all have/had fundraisers going on- kind of kooky.

I just don't understand why MSM is not picking this story up? The whole situation is so strange.

I think LE would release info is any suspect was in custody because this story is getting a lot of buzz in a city of 275K people. This place is all about kids- people move here for the schools, kids sports, etc. I know that the Mommy boards are all following this story and it was heavily discussed at 3 school events I attended this week.

How old is the mother. My question mark button is not working.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back