GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why the baby was left alone with this woman, she sounds like a real piece of work.

Good question. But, sadly, almost everyone involved appeared to be a real piece of work. (jmo)

Idk...maybe dad called 911 from work because MM told him what she did and maybe she then attempted suicide? Or maybe she called dad claming an intruder hurt them both to cover up and dad called 911 at that point.

I'm relieved it wasn't either of Grace's parents, just because it's so hard to think her last thought would have been "Why did mommy/daddy hurt me".

Thankful for the arrest and hoping for justice for Gracie and her family.

Well since, EW said that she attempted to cover up the murder, i'm thinking this possibly is what happened.

Wow, I definitely did not see that coming. I am glad that she confessed and that the families involved no longer have to wonder.
It's too scary to have people around your little ones. How often do we see news stories of kids would are assaulted or killed by a parents significant other.

I wasn't sure, but based on certain things I started to see, like the fact that both sides of the family had mentioned an intruder, the rumor that dad had a fiance but changed his FB in regards to her after the murder, the rumor that it was dad's apartment and that he lives in Plano, (which appeared to me to be correct), but that he probably wasn't there and called police, made me suspect this could be a possibility.

Now why on earth would this young woman suffocate to death that little angel? I mean, duct tape? I surely hope Gracie had not been suffering at the hands of this horrid person longer than just that one, fatal time.

You always hear about how dangerous step dads can be. Not step moms. Now we are hearing more about such cases. It's a tragedy. If I looked at that little face in my care, I'd feel nothing but love. She was just a wee baby.

So do we think it was intentional murder, or like she got frustrated because the baby was crying and taped her mouth? (sorry)

(FWIW, I don't think it would be any more exonerating, so don't read this as me trying to defend her.)

I found and older Twitter and instagram. She and Mitch worked together.

@melindamuniz89 for both accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Melinda Muniz is scared for her life right now. I hope the reality of her crime has smashed into her like a ton of sharp, flaming bricks. I will never evolve past a cretin who wishes the murderer to feel 100X what the victim felt, apparently.

We are losing far too many innocent babies this way. May the lord have mercy on our souls.

I think LE might have told EW and her family to act like there really was an intruder, so MM wouldn't think they were closing in on her, and get a lawyer.

I wonder what exactly the "community reaction" was? Tons of people calling LE asking if it was true? People going to the house to see them get arrested/kids get taken away?

That makes sense.

Looks like MM and MF got engaged one month ago.
Gracie was killed a little over a week later...

The Instagram made me cry. There's a video of Grace singing, and a bunch of pics of her with her murderer. They look happy. Grace looks happy. How? Why????? Breaks my heart. Gracie probably loved this woman who played dress up with her. God.

I'm sure she has lots of new "friends" waiting to meet her in her new "residence". Lots of mothers....

A person commits capital murder if he or she intentionally or knowingly:

Murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;
Commits murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat;
Commits a murder for hire;
Murders more than one person:
during the same criminal transaction; or
during different criminal transactions but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct; or
Murders an individual under six years of age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back