GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read the entire warrant. I can't even comment right now. I'm stunned by so much of this. And grandpa had been trying to help little Grace, but nobody listened. So depressing...

There is a whole bunch of nuttiness in that arrest warrant- the last page just made my blood boil. The police told him not to meet with her- so they go out to dinner, have a few drinks, then buy a bottle of wine to drink on top of that and then have sex in his car. I have officially heard it all!

Right?

What...the...f0ck....

Bet Nancy picks this up now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[[How is the attorney going to argue the time error on the receipt ? I worry about that.]]

*EDIT: Strike that, it's the video from the store that is off. Hard receipt shows true time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't leave my dog with someone I was having a bad breakup with.

This is so disturbing.

I think the police did an amazing job here. I wish we could say that in every case. I wish every person on here could have the justice they deserve.

And why the heck is it that so many video recordings have the wrong time? Even wrong day? It seems like they are never correct.

Anyone have thoughts on the fertility clinic "appointment"?

Seems odd to me since they had been engaged less than 1 month.

On page 3 of the affidavit, Muniz told LE that on the morning of January 9 (the day that she murdered baby Gracie), MF had told her that he was breaking up with her.

http://content.foxtvmedia.com/kdfw/pdf/redacted muniz affidavit 2.pdf

This woman makes my blood boil. I have to hand it to the investigators - they did an outstanding job in getting this heartless cretin to confess. I don't know that I could have held it together long enough to listen to her without throttling her.

I haven't finished reading the affidavit, but so far all I have to say is Kudos to the Plano PD investigators! They did their jobs - and they did them well!

I agree- very odd. They knew each other for about a year and had been engaged for less than a month.

I never believed the "home invasion" story to begin with.

Sure - home invasions do occur - but this chick's home invasion story smelled like dog s**t from the word go.

From the beginning I was skeptical that an intruder would have duct-taped the mouth of a baby girl either before or after attacking a babysitter.

It made no sense.

Now we know that Melinda Muniz is a homicidal liar.

Oh - and she can't sing, either. Fingernails on a chalkboard.

Channel 8 News broadcast just said that Muniz took the child with her to a local Dollar Tree Store and purchased duct tape, zip ties and cotton swabs 40 minutes before the call for a Welfare Check came into police. I just can't believe that she took the child with her to buy items to commit the crime with. The police have video footage of the purchase.

It is completely horrific. Can you imagine? Sickening.

Mitch Ford's FB page gave a date of Dec. 13 - I know that is correct. A week or so ago, he changed the name from "Melinda Muniz" to someone but still left the status as "engaged" but to "someone"

He even left the status of meeting her in Oct. 12 but removed the name and left it as "someone".

She moved to Plano a few years ago from Las Vegas.

Yes. And it was your posts that started me thinking along those lines. I didn't know she existed before that.

Very strange for a 25 year old who had only been engaged a month to be going to a fertility clinic. Maybe she was trying to fast track getting pregnant to seal the deal?
Also, where did the money come from? A Mercedes E350, fertility treatments, spa treatments and personal trainers don't come cheap. She appears to have been a receptionist at a car dealership which couldn't pay much but may have given her access to men who could buy her things. I have a feeling she was in debt up to her eyeballs and couldn't face losing her fiancee', her fancy car and moving home all at once.
They have a saying that Dallas is the home of the Forty-Thousand-aires- these are people who make 40K but try to live like millionaires- fancy cars and clothes, trips with friends to the Bahamas every year, etc. Looks like MM fell into that catergory.

Her choice of song on Youtube should say it all. It is called 'Heartless".

She reminds me of Jenna Farrey in El Paso.

Ugh.

Wow after reading the affidavit who wants to duct tape Mitch

Let's see: I break up with my girlfriend & ask her when she's moving out, but I still leave my baby girl with her when I go to work that day.

I'm sorry - but that is messed up. I don't want to rub salt on a wound, but some folks need to wake up! Who leaves the most precious person in their lives in the care of someone they just broke up with???

Not that he would have necessarily anticipated that something this horrific would have happened - but c'mom! You break up with your lover & still leave your beloved baby in her care?

If you don't want your lover in your life - then why subject your vulnerable child to her after you've kicked her to the curb???

At this point, all I can say is this: some folks should not have children.

Wow after reading the affidavit who wants to duct tape Mitch

On the one hand, I can actually sort of sympathize with him. My son was killed by his father, and it takes a while for the reality to sink in that someone who you loved felt such a hatred towards you that they took it out on your precious innocent defenseless baby.

Also, the feelings of a need for sexual closeness during times of grief aren't uncommon or abnormal, as far as I understand...it's like an instinctual need to affirm your own life along with general comfort.

I hope I'm making sense.

That being said, I'll reaffirm my earlier statement about the, IMHO, apparent shallow, superficial mindsets of many of the parties involved here. Making intimate, comforting love with your TRUSTED partner during a time of crisis is one thing. Getting drunk and.....-ing in your car AFTER you've already called the police AND your lawyer to, IMHO, talk you out of even talking to this person, who is claiming not to even remember your very existence, but is totally down with -ing in your car...not long after supposedly being attacked and sexually assaulted in an event so heinous they have blocked not only the event but (conveniently) anyone involved.

Yeah. Not so much. Wow. Got myself all worked up there and lost my original train of thought...basically, it seems, and I'll add my disclaimer here of my opinion, etc., but it kinda really seems like dad drank all day, per the arrest document and no judgement except to note he seems to admit to drinking and driving, but yeah, drunk and wanted to...to put it not very delicately, hit it one more time.
:couch:

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Her choice of song on Youtube should say it all. It is called 'Heartless".

It does say it all, doesn't it?

She's such a sociopathic narcissistic that she doesn't realize how grotesque she sounds - not only vocally, but lyrically, as well.

Hey Melinda Muniz - how could YOU be so heartless as to brutally murder a defenseless baby???

It takes a lot of arrogance to kill someone, and not dump the body. You're pretty much giving LE a ton of evidence, and expecting to still get away with it. I think that Melinda is used to getting her way in life, likely because of her looks. She was still living with MF even though he called off the engagement---he was paying for the roof over her head. She's probably gone through her life making up BS stories, and thought LE would believe the intruder thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back