TX - Gunman in Hijacked Mail Truck, multiple victims, Midland/Odessa, 31 August 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No warrant according to chief in the press conference. Also, he said the car never stopped. I don't know if the le had turned on lights and siren it not but he said the guy took off without ever stopping.
It's confusing to me how he was shooting while driving. I've never shot a gun, but doesn't a gun of the type he used take two hands?

Those with some experience, please chime in with how you think he managed this.

jmo

It's confusing to me how he was shooting while driving. I've never shot a gun, but doesn't a gun of the type he used take two hands?

Those with some experience, please chime in with how you think he managed this.

jmo

IDK, but it seems possible he had military training.

Perhaps he was also shooting at cars while stopped at a traffic light. If he was shooting with that accuracy while on the interstate, it sounds like he was very skilled.

It is interesting how we know the names of Nicholas Cruz, Adam Lanza, Dylan Klebold...immediately, but not the names of their victims.
There have been so very many victims, how could we remember their names? Sad, but true.

I do remember learning about their loss of life, though. They are not forgotten.

jmo

No warrant according to chief in the press conference. Also, he said the car never stopped. I don't know if the le had turned on lights and siren it not but he said the guy took off without ever stopping.
Oh, thanks, I missed that.
So it sounds like it was a police chase, only he shot at and murdered people along the way.
What a maniac. Imo

Here's a Seth Ator from Midland, TX self-described as truck driver.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/seth-ator-052b65101/
That is sounding more like I expected. So perhaps not only had experience with shooting but also experience with driving. Maybe his job explains why he chose shooting while driving as his method of rage. "Going postal" version of a trucker workplace rage????

Just thinking aloud, brainstorming.

jmo

According to CBS news he was pulled over because they had several reports that he was driving erratically.
I wonder if he was purposely trying to attract LE. Imo

That is sounding more like I expected. So perhaps not only had experience with shooting but also experience with driving. Maybe his job explains why he chose shooting while driving as his method of rage. "Going postal" version of a trucker workplace rage????

Just thinking aloud, brainstorming.

jmo

Call me a "conspiracy nut", but I think that there is more to this situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back