TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forum page is showing over 15,000 views for Hailey's thread :)

C-City Middle School from Google Earth (School Hailey attends):

Attachments

• C-City Middle School.png
    C-City Middle School.png
    316.3 KB · Views: 11
I don't know what has been searched, if anything at all. If someone has that information please post it. Are her posters all over town Elepher?

Lol...my ar3e is hanging in the cold north atlantic - wish I was closer to check if posters were hanging up in town. Read Hailey's case here on WS and didn't believe she was a run away - so jumped in to try and lend a hand.

Can only do virtual drives via google earth.

eleph

OMGGGGG!! Wish someone would be able to get in contact with the family!

I just realized that a few sandwiches or water bottles etc. might be greatly appreciated by the family and by LE. I don't know if any churches or other volunteers have stepped up to do this. If any searches are organized it would be a good job to delegate to people who want to help but are not physically able to search. It will be muddy and cold.

Redcat, do you know if this is a need? Maybe a business would cut a break on price or donate something. Anyone else local know if a volunteer list was made at the vigil?

I don't know what has been searched, if anything at all. If someone has that information please post it. Are her posters all over town Elepher?

From czgtz -

While the law enforcement agencies have done some searching, an official 'man-hunt' type search has not been held. Someone to give polygraphs came in today, but I do not think any have been given yet.

Quite a few people - friends, family, aquaintances, neighbors - have been interviewed. Friends and family have been putting up fliers here in Colorado City and in neighboring communities. Local moms have searched the park and other areas for signs of Hailey.

Entire post here: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953002&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010[/ame]

OMGGGGG!! Wish someone would be able to get in contact with the family!

Yes, i hope they are able to keep up with all of the messages. I'm sure it's overwhelming.

i noticed that Kelly (projectjason) posted a request for family to contact her yesterday / last night and i didn't go back to see if she was able to contact them (family / dad), before I went to bed.

Glad you brought it up, because I wanted to ask Redcat and ctgtz (forgive me - i think i have these initials backwards...i'm a sleepy chic)...anyway, both / either of the two, just wanted to make sure you both saw these messages and possibly could get in touch with family, if no one has already.

I called czgtz who is calling Billie with the info. right now. Thank You!:great:

NO...THANK YOU!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

...I have been stalking that page like crazy today as there seems to be an increase in posts...there were 3 others i emailed / wanted to ask czgtz about as well...they're on the page also..

1 from yesterday - abilene station (?)
1 from kelly (project jason) - needing email addy from / for dad
and wanted to make sure czgtz was able to read my contact information i forwarded to her for the midland station.

if you talk to her again, please pass this on...thanks!

O/T - but i'm so pumped, that i'm afraid to go outside and smoke...scared i might miss something...besides work!

I seriously think that my Tweet to Richelle Carey is what got HLN on it but I could be wrong. But of course everyone on Webslueths too!! I am so glad things seem to be picking up for this little girl.

If Nancy Grace gets in on this then I have no doubt that LE will have no choice but to put out an AE!

ETA: I am not taking credit at all for all of it because I think everyone on WS should give themselves a pat on the back!!

Check out the comment police on the Abilene Reporter News article:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

They deleted every comment I made about hte fact that Hailey was home alone with the BF when she disappeared. I wonder if they think that is some kind of secret? Surely there is an initial incident report somewhere which would be public record. I guess they'll realize that if they do some investigative reporting. I wonder if CCPD complained?

Oh well, unless Hailey get's bumped from NG's line-up it will be national news by tonight!

Lol...my ar3e is hanging in the cold north atlantic - wish I was closer to check if posters were hanging up in town. Read Hailey's case here on WS and didn't believe she was a run away - so jumped in to try and lend a hand.

Can only do virtual drives via google earth.

eleph

LOL...I really thought you were cruising the town, I was gettin' ready to have you stop and get a burger and fries....:luv:

I seriously think that my Tweet to Richelle Carey is what got HLN on it but I could be wrong. But of course everyone on Webslueths too!! I am so glad things seem to be picking up for this little girl.

If Nancy Grace gets in on this then I have no doubt that LE will have no choice but to put out an AE!

ETA: I am not taking credit at all for all of it because I think everyone on WS should give themselves a pat on the back!!

Just catching up. Has JVM been notified?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back