TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK the lady that messaged me on Facebook is going to join websleuths tonight after she gets home from work!! I guess she was trying to join from her phone but it kept messing up. She told me that a lot of people in town are wondering about the boyfriend from what she is hearing from her family.

Has his name been released anywhere?

Doesn't Hailey have a 16yo brother? Have his friends been checked as in ANY involvement with their friends younger sister?

Has his name been released anywhere?

I am thinking that it's not released anywhere. Iv'e asked the lady I am talking to for a name. I don't know if I will be allowed to post it though. I won't post it though without asking a mod for permission first IF she does know.

has anyone said how long the mom and her bf had been together ?

From what can be gathered from the previous posts by our local WSers the bf does not live with Hailey's mother but does stay there occasionally. The bf was there the day Hailey went missing and is the only one confirmed as the last one to see her as near as I can gather.

The bf needs to be looked at imo and either investigated further or cleared (start with the last one who saw her last and work from there). Just want to ensure that he is looked into.

Okay it's really hard for me to do because Nancy Grace makes me um... crabby but I am currently bombarding her with emails in spite of it lol.

chuckled to myself over this but she does give national exposure at least :)

Check out the comment police on the Abilene Reporter News article:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

They deleted every comment I made about hte fact that Hailey was home alone with the BF when she disappeared. I wonder if they think that is some kind of secret? Surely there is an initial incident report somewhere which would be public record. I guess they'll realize that if they do some investigative reporting. I wonder if CCPD complained?

Oh well, unless Hailey get's bumped from NG's line-up it will be national news by tonight!

Yep, all your comments have been deleted - I have put one in but it needs to be moderated so doubt if it will even get posted.

I am thinking that it's not released anywhere. Iv'e asked the lady I am talking to for a name. I don't know if I will be allowed to post it though. I won't post it though without asking a mod for permission first IF she does know.

If he hasn't been named in the media I know we are not allowed to post it ....

What the bf is saying doesn't match what others are saying....daddys gf can't be sure she saw Hailey....friend knew nothing about Hailey supposedly coming for a sleepover.....Hailey took nothing with her indicating she was going to spend the night with her friend....again, I ask, when was the last time anyone except moms bf saw Hailey?? It's like the big elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about or acknowledge. Why? How many other cases....many, many....has it NOT been a big red flag when a moms bf is the last to see a missing child??

chuckled to myself over this but she does give national exposure at least :)

Yes, the story may be get little twisted but with the exposure the story would get. Isn't that how the 12 year old girl was found outside of wal-mart last month. The were all the way across the country. And the lady spotted her because she saw it on Nancy Grace.

If he hasn't been named in the media I know we are not allowed to post it ....

that is what I figured!! thank you for this info. I didn't plan on posting it if I got it without asking a mod for permission but thank you!

Gosh! Why don't they make an additional Amber Alert such as a AA- minus being no car info! A child is missing, who cares if a car is missing or not!
Prayers for Hailey and her family....

From what can be gathered from the previous posts by our local WSers the bf does not live with Hailey's mother but does stay there occasionally. The bf was there the day Hailey went missing and is the only one confirmed as the last one to see her as near as I can gather.

The bf needs to be looked at imo and either investigated further or cleared (start with the last one who saw her last and work from there). Just want to ensure that he is looked into.

:waitasec: BBM That seems like a no brainer to me. I would hope the Rangers are ALL OVER that!

Something definately not right here, red flags all over the place, i simply cant believe this fell through the cracks for this long. Tks westside for alerting me to this. I will send all the tweets etc i can

To the family and friends know that we are all thinking of you and praying that she is found safe

czgtz, do you want posters hung along I-20 in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?

You can hang up flyers anywhere you can think of. Billie has already said that she doesn't care who puts them up or where. And to thank everyone who is willing to help. Please use the $10k reward flyer with the 3 pictures of Hailey.

Thanks so much for helping.

You can hang up flyers anywhere you can think of. Billie has already said that she doesn't care who puts them up or where. And to thank everyone who is willing to help. Please use the $10k reward flyer with the 3 pictures of Hailey.

Thanks so much for helping.

YW, it will be done this evening after hubby gets home.

Billie just called me and said that Nancy Grace is picking up the story. She is going to be to interviewed by phone and it will be on tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back