TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check out the comment police on the Abilene Reporter News article:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

They deleted every comment I made about hte fact that Hailey was home alone with the BF when she disappeared. I wonder if they think that is some kind of secret? Surely there is an initial incident report somewhere which would be public record. I guess they'll realize that if they do some investigative reporting. I wonder if CCPD complained?

Oh well, unless Hailey get's bumped from NG's line-up it will be national news by tonight!

Seems like there is a lot of other people who are very concerned as well....
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/02/cash-reward-offered-for-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

The only comment that doesn't seem to have been deleted is the one by Shan at 10:06am today, regarding the the BF being anything but a good ole boy.

Im so glad word is finally getting out. Now lets bring her home!!!!

I seriously think that my Tweet to Richelle Carey is what got HLN on it but I could be wrong. But of course everyone on Webslueths too!! I am so glad things seem to be picking up for this little girl.

If Nancy Grace gets in on this then I have no doubt that LE will have no choice but to put out an AE!

ETA: I am not taking credit at all for all of it because I think everyone on WS should give themselves a pat on the back!!

Sorry but I am pretty sure it was me bombarding Nancy with e-mails. She saw that I don't care for her much but did it anyway so now it's an attempt to get me to like her! :angel:

;)

Awesome job my WS friends. WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!

How far is the poster effort being stretched? I'm in a 'burb of Dallas/Ft.Worth and I-20 runs right through both cities. Do we need someone in this area to hang posters? CC is 240 miles from our home (about 5 hour drive).

How far is the poster effort being stretched? I'm in a 'burb of Dallas/Ft.Worth and I-20 runs right through both cities. Do we need someone in this area to hang posters? CC is 240 miles from our home (about 5 hour drive).

I hung a bunch here in Kansas yesterday. In hopes someone traveling through might see something!

Hailey has been gone for one whole week and LE admits they have no clue where she is or who she is with. She could be in Florida, South America, or in the neighbor's cow pasture. If it were my girl missing, I would want those posters everywhere! :twocents:

Great idea...I sent some to ppl in w. texas, s. texas, e. texas & LA and sent my son out with some to put up here (houston) - but didn't go any further north than buffalo / palestine area...didn't have anyone that far north to send them to...i think it's a great idea, but you might want to as ctgzt (spelling - sorry if it's off)...

Thank you TGIR for calling me about Lisa Camp at HLN. I just got off the phone with her - I called since Billie was just wrapping up interviews with KTXS and KTAB. She does in fact want to pick up the story, and wants to do an interview tomorrow. I gave her Billie's number, but told her that it would be a few minutes before she was done. It took a while for Billie to get through to her (did you tell me that she posted her phone number somewhere with a message for the family to call? I haven't seen anything). Lisa told her that she just has to finish verifying the story, and will call her back and set up a firm time for tomorrow.

I tell Billie daily about how great you all are and how much time you must be spending contacting the media. She asked me to pass on her appreciation for all that everyone is doing.

Ok, someone please tell me who Lisa Camp is, lol.

edit: nm, I finally found her post buried in the thread about the Texas Rangers coming in on the Find Hailey FB page.

newreward.jpg
[/IMG]

Thx Redcat... I did send some requests out last night to NG. Figured if more were sending requests they would take notice.

Check out the comment police on the Abilene Reporter News article:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

They deleted every comment I made about hte fact that Hailey was home alone with the BF when she disappeared. I wonder if they think that is some kind of secret? Surely there is an initial incident report somewhere which would be public record. I guess they'll realize that if they do some investigative reporting. I wonder if CCPD complained?

Oh well, unless Hailey get's bumped from NG's line-up it will be national news by tonight!

Go on ... get serious already. It is time the bf's name was outed so he can be sleuthed. This needs to be done.

czgtz, do you want posters hung along I-20 in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back