TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know what you found, but be sure it's talking about the CCity in Texas, not Arizona. The Arizona one is famous because of Warren Jeffs.

Yes, I realize that...took a while to realize it's Arizona...
I now know more about Colorado City Arizona than I ever wanted to!!!!!!

Someone please post something....

Okay... here are my latest thoughts:

1) there are two hotels about 1/2 mile from her dad's house (the address they used for where she went missing). She could have fallen victim to a visitor passing through if she was out walking around the neighborhood, although I feel there's a slim chance of that in such a small town. I have a hard time thinking it would go unnoticed. The other thought I have is one we've been asked not to repeat here - but I still think it's a possibility --- only it didn't turn out to be what H thought it would. And now she's in danger. :(

2) someone much more closer to her. There are some "gray" areas in some folks' stories. I just hope LE has checked it all out very closely.

Those two hotels are right by an interstate highway. I hate to think of the posssibilities that creates.

OK, I just got home from Billie's house. For those of you who get KTXS, look now!!!

considering it was said earlier a LD expert had been brought in I have faith that LE is covering anyone who might be suspected. I am to the point of believing she is with someone LE hasnt thought of yet or someone off the internet.

Have there been any area searches of wooded areas or out of the way spots?

Im at a total loss on this. Someone knows something.

Crap, sorry I was late. I am sure that the KTXS web site will have it up also. Just a short interview with Hailey's parents, and a little bit of information about the case.

Give me a few minutes, and I will be back with some more info.

I read the KTXS site - they didn't really offer any more info and didn't have the interview. Hopefully they will later.

Please come home Little one!

KTXS reported said they contacted CCPD for comments but got no response. No link for this report up yet.

Was the man standing next to Mom Hailey's dad or Mom's BF?

KTXS had no new info...video showed lots of teens with candles, briefly spoke with Hailey's mom, who appealed to Hailey to come home...she is not in trouble.
Reporter said that the consensus at the vigil was that Hailey did not run away.

just checked my email...to find...

"Thank you for the email. We will look into this first thing Monday.
(name redacted by me)
NewsWest9"

This is soooo why I love WS...we NEVER GIVE UP!

So if the WHOLE community doesnt feel like she would run away umm..... why oh why is LE still stating it almost as a fact :banghead:
Somethings gotta give.............

So if the WHOLE community doesnt feel like she would run away umm..... why oh why is LE still stating it almost as a fact :banghead:

Even if she DID run away, which I don't think she did, it doesn't mean she's not in danger.

A couple of those sex offenders really bother me. One or two of them maybe just moved into the area. Not sure what 'verified' means but the dates of verification are 12'-27-2010 and the other is 12-22-2010.

SO Hailey tells the moms BF she is leaving to spend the night with her friend at 1:00 pm last time she is seen according to this last article, friend claims she never even spoke with Hailey at all that day, we know she never made it there, takes nothing with her, community doesn't believe she would runaway how in the heck is this not saying something ?
Am I asleep, can someone slap me so I can wake up because I think I am having a nightmare !
Come on National News we need you !

Absolutely, LE should advise folks on why they are considering her a runaway versus an abduction...just doesn't make sense at all. With CCPD's lack of manpower one would think they would utilize all their resources and that includes the general public. Provide some information so people have a clue what way to go in looking for this child...she is 13, she is in fact, still a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back