TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Billie just called me and said that Nancy Grace is picking up the story. She is going to be to interviewed by phone and it will be on tonight.

This is great news!!! I am so happy for Billie! :woohoo:

Check out the comment police on the Abilene Reporter News article:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-missing-13-year-old-girl/?comments_id=248437

They deleted every comment I made about hte fact that Hailey was home alone with the BF when she disappeared. I wonder if they think that is some kind of secret? Surely there is an initial incident report somewhere which would be public record. I guess they'll realize that if they do some investigative reporting. I wonder if CCPD complained?

Oh well, unless Hailey get's bumped from NG's line-up it will be national news by tonight!

This is the kind of thing that I was afraid was going to happen. This is "good ole boy" country. I hope that a LD test can be done on the BF ASAP, so we can move away from him if he is innocent. It seems like the most basic things that have to be done in the beginning of a missing child case are not being done. I hope that the CCPD won't feel like they are insulting the BF if they ask him to take a LD test.

No, the post that wasn't deleted. The one calling the LE guy a "good ol boy" could remain because he's a public figure.

Sorry, I was confused. I took the poster as talking about bf being anything but good ole boy, not the LE being anything but.:banghead:

I am praying for Hailey and her family. My daughter goes to school with Hailey and is very worried for her. I have friends that live about 80 miles south of here. I have contacted them and asked them to give the information to the local television stations there. I have also posted the poster on my fb and asked for everyone no matter where they are to repost and print the flyers and get them out there. I know its not much but will do anything we can to help. This is some weird chain events going on here. I still do not understand why they are not telling her parents or the community what leads they have or what is going on. I am hoping and praying now that the Rangers are here something will come to light. Praying for Hailey :praying:

I cannot even begin to express my appreciation for all of you who are spending so much time trying to get Hailey proper media coverage. I am very optimistic that this story will soon be picked up...... which would never have happened without all of you spending so much time messaging the media.

Thank you all so much.

Billie just called me and said that Nancy Grace is picking up the story. She is going to be to interviewed by phone and it will be on tonight.

Just wanted to say that the squeaky wheel gets the grease... Think of the cases that have gotten the most attention in MSM (such as Natalie Holloway): the parents really really pushed and made sure they were always available to the media. The media LOVES to get family members raw emotions b/c viewers like that. Some folks see it as exploitation, but - it gets the message out there... :twocents:

Go on ... get serious already. It is time the bf's name was outed so he can be sleuthed. This needs to be done.

I am concerned about him too, but since we have so many guests and new posters, I just want to remind everyone that even if we knew his name, we are not allowed to "out" anyone on Websleuths without risking a time out or being banned. It is against TOS.

Just want to also point out that I don't know who he is and only referred to him on the newspaper comments as "Mom's BF".:innocent:

I am concerned about him too, but since we have so many guests and new posters, I just want to remind everyone that even if we knew his name, we are not allowed to "out" anyone on Websleuths without risking a time out or being banned. It is against TOS.

Just want to also point out that I don't know who he is and only referred to him on the newspaper comments as "Mom's BF".:innocent:

I do think NG will be jumping all over the loose ends here... JMHO.

Sorry, I was confused. I took the poster as talking about bf being anything but good ole boy, not the LE being anything but.:banghead:

I took it the same way you did, since the comment says "As to the mother's boyfriend, he is anything but..."

I am praying for Hailey and her family. My daughter goes to school with Hailey and is very worried for her. I have friends that live about 80 miles south of here. I have contacted them and asked them to give the information to the local television stations there. I have also posted the poster on my fb and asked for everyone no matter where they are to repost and print the flyers and get them out there. I know its not much but will do anything we can to help. This is some weird chain events going on here. I still do not understand why they are not telling her parents or the community what leads they have or what is going on. I am hoping and praying now that the Rangers are here something will come to light. Praying for Hailey :praying:

:Welcome1: to Websleuths, smalltownmom

Thank you for joining us & especially helping to spread the word about Hailey.

:welcome: smalltownmom! It's wonderful to have you here. Hugs to you and your daughter...

You can hang up flyers anywhere you can think of. Billie has already said that she doesn't care who puts them up or where. And to thank everyone who is willing to help. Please use the $10k reward flyer with the 3 pictures of Hailey.

Thanks so much for helping.

I just posted the poster as my pic on FB... I don't know if that is allowed but that is probably the best coverage I can give.

Welcome to Websleuths... We're all praying that Hailey is found soon...!

Do you have a link for that by chance? All I've seen is a comment under an article stating that he is anything but a good ole boy, not the line of work he's in.

Do you have a link for that by chance? All I've seen is a comment under an article stating that he is anything but a good ole boy, not the line of work he's in.

Are yall referring to the BF or to someone who commented on the ARN article?

I have wondered from the beginning why the mom's BF was given a pass. Wondered if maybe he was related to a higher up or a LEO. Because the last person to see her at this point is him. His story doesn't hold water and unfortunately too many times in the past a female child is more commonly a victim of a mother's BF. Maybe not to the extent of going missing but a victim nonetheless.

So he should have been the FIRST person to have been suspected and cleared. And I wondered at the time why he was skimmed over and nothing was ever mentioned regarding him. Then I thought AH-Ha..he is "Someone" that is why; or he knows something on someone and can keep them from touching him. IDK it just seems too squirrely to me.

And I realize that until a POI is mentioned we are not to sleuth the "family" but we also know from past experience to look at the adult male in the household(whether living there or not) first when a young girl goes missing. Or to look at the last person to See the victim.

Of course this is all MOO!

Dont know if this will help, but I did not find email addresses or phone numbers for the television stations in Midland/Odessa. But all 3 of them had fb pages. So I liked all 3 of them and reposted the flyer and maybe they will see it and get on board. If any other fb users would do the same maybe they would catch on. The stations there are KMID, KOSA and KWES (news west 9).

The only comment that doesn't seem to have been deleted is the one by Shan at 10:06am today, regarding the the BF being anything but a good ole boy.

This post needs a link, please.

Thanks!

Hoppy
mod

Any word on the boy from the track meet? A relative on facebook is looking for a 15 yr old from a town not far from Colorado City.

This post needs a link to the FB page, please!

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member