TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have gotten lost somewhere ...I thought he lost his job the day hailey went missing and told Billie the day after?
which means she would have known on monday with NG but maybe she was protecting him at that point where JOB is concerned? and I am only speaking of the job.

BD answered this on NG show and said Hailey had a boyfriend possibly 3 weeks before she went missing. He was 13 years old and lived in a neighboring town. She said this was checked out by LE.

Thanks marlame.:seeya:

With the timeline being inquestion again - I want to know where SA went on Tuesday (Dec. 28). Billie went to work - IIRC SA took her to work. Then where did he go? Back to mom's? To grandmom's? Friends?

Billie said he came immediately when she found out and reported her missing - that was at3 PM that afternoon - so where did he come from? Where had he been all day?

I have been asking that since that day on NG... IIRC Billie said he rushed home to be with her and comfort her. RUSHED from where?

Also, on the first NG, didn't Billie say SA did not live with her? He was just her b/f~Asking as I am not sure~TIA

Latest update. News9 @ 10
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=998vKvFzz1s[/ame]

It is hard to say....would be nice if Dad's GF could recall if Hailey came by or not. As it is, we have only his words and no way to back them up at all. I would believe him more ,if he had not lost his job that day, that is just too weird.

cluciano63, that's where I get confused. I wish we knew exactly when dad's gf saw Hailey last and when BO's bf actually got home on the supposed last day Haleigh was seen.
Now I'm back to feeling weird about the BF.:banghead: I dont know what to believe.

I am still wondering where DD actually lived full time. Did he live with CD and Hailey lived with Billie? If that were the case the neither of them would have to pay the other Child Support! If both kids were with Billie, did she get Child Support from CD? If CD lives in Sub/HUD housing are either of the kids allowed to live with him full time? How many bed rooms are in CD or Billie's homes. If there are only 2 bed rooms, do the either of the kids have to sleep on the couch? IIRC it was stated earlier that Clint still owned the home at 1804 Chestnut Street. Do they own it together? Knowing these little things would help me understand to total family situation.

I guess both kids were way off normal schedule because of it being Christmas holidays, thus all the spending nights with friends and CD.

Wait a minute...

If Clint owns both homes (and I think the poster who came up with that info posted that he does)...he is not in Section 8 housing, right? That's not a program for homeowners. You cannot be in section 8 and own a home, can you?

IMO, no one wants to admit they have no idea where Hailey was on Monday or what she was supposed to be doing. If she had not vanished, it would have been just another day. I do think she went her own way frequently, was given freedoms probably thought to be safe in a small town. And I think that part was probably not the problem here, as I don't believe she fell victim to an outside predator due to her lack of parental supervision...but it sure could have attracted one, if one was taking notice.

According to Billie, her son was home on Monday. She says he got home at 5 o'clock and SA was there. No mention if DD actually was there the entire night. Nobody says where anyone was from day to day, actually....:banghead:

Which day did Billie say DD was in and out all day?

With regards to covering up for SA, it makes me wonder. Say if you truly loved someone and couldn't imagine him doing something to your daughter. You placed your trust in him.

So you would make his story a part of yours by verifying what he had told you.

Since then, it has been revealed that he failed his poly. But you still go back and forth in your mind that he may or may not have anything to do with it. Love is blind at times. You don't want to put him under the bus so you still are somewhat convinced that perhaps he didn't do anything. So you still cover a bit.

Is this perhaps why some family members (perhaps BD) is still being deceptive? In her own mind she still loves him and can't fathom him doing anything.

I have seen something very similar to that scenario happen on several occasions, where some otherwise awesome people were absolutely blinded by 'love' and the need to protect someone that they feel would not do something 'like this'..

I must have gotten lost somewhere ...I thought he lost his job the day hailey went missing and told Billie the day after?
which means she would have known on monday with NG but maybe she was protecting him at that point where JOB is concerned? and I am only speaking of the job.

BBM

That's what I thought, too. I thinks he knew on NG but didn't want to get into the whole 'no job anymore' story on national TV. I don't know. I'm not in her shoes. If she really believes SA wasn't involved, perhaps she was just trying to keep his private matter just that... private. And focus on her daughter. We have no idea what they told LE. I'm sure it wasn't kept from them - it's pretty easy to verify with an employer.

But . . if BD was at work, how would she know if he didnt on that day??

You know what, I have no idea...LOL. I need to figure out where I saw that.

Hailey was home by herself all day Monday the 27th until SA arrived at 3pm (so he claims). A neighbnor says they saw Hailey outside on the phone around noon. Why would Hailey need to go outside at noon to talk if noone was home????? If this sighting of her by the neighbor is accurate...I would be willing to bet SA was there! AND...that is why Hailey was outside talking on the phone. JMO

It has been said that cell signals are sometimes hard inside around there??

I think we no nothing about this case. How did that happen?

THAT'S the only thing I know for sure at this point..:sigh:..that and the fact that Hailey is not where she is supposed to be tonight.. :(..

Wonder how CD and SA got along? Did they see each other much or only when they had to? Did CD talk about SA to other family members? Did he talk about him in front of the kids? Did Hailey and/or brother talk to him about SA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx