TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's kinda what I've been thinking too! We're not just talking about small town LE here. That's why all this 'funky stuff' regarding the polys bother me. I just have a huge problem believing that we're dealing with bottom of the barrel examiners that would make huge blunders regarding telling someone that SA failed his poly right before giving Billie hers....and all these people failing...and then LE telling them that they failed and that others failed?

I don't know what it is but something just ain't right imo..

We have several different agencies, one with no poly experience or missing child experience. Someone tried to stir the pot by telling her...probably was not one of the pros, IMO. That's why the rangers can say "We would never..."; maybe "they" didn't. All MOO!

I don't know if the Rangers or FBI ever pulled rank on CCPD, or if they are letting CCPD do whatever while the Rangers pretend to be simply assisting. Meanwhile, every time one of them says "jump", Billie asks "how high"? She may or may not have flunked the poly...no one official is telling and whomever told her might have been guessing or lying.JMO

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/

Not sure if this one was posted, only makes one have more questions, not less...
Very interesting - this from the article:

The identities of the girls were discovered this morning after Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City, met with middle school students at 8 a.m. to discuss Dunn’s disappearance.

Dean and Kampfer asked Colorado Middle School sixth grade students if they had any information about the two girls who were seen walking east with Dunn in the 200 block of Manuel Street in Colorado City on either Dec. 26 or Dec. 27. Dunn disappeared Dec. 27 after reportedly telling her mother’s live-in boyfriend that she was going to spend the night with a friend.

Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students. The girls previously had been asked generic questions by investigators, and Dean said they would be questioned again to see if they might have any information about where Dunn was going or where she may be.

It also says the meeting with the high schoolers was cancelled after finding out what they did at the middle school.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329807

You've GOT to be kidding me?
No evidence of foul play ..... possible criminal intent ......
Confident we'll find her , she's hiding, will find her "standing up" ..... but DNA will be used to identify remains ?

Seriously. They haven't a flipping clue where she is or what direction they are going with this. Gahhhhhhh........

lol, it looks like they just updated a story that was already there. I mean reads like it.......I know it's a new story but did the reporter just choose bits and pieces and slap it together?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329807

You've GOT to be kidding me?
No evidence of foul play ..... possible criminal intent ......
Confident we'll find her , she's hiding, will find her "standing up" ..... but DNA will be used to identify remains ?

Seriously. They haven't a flipping clue where she is or what direction they are going with this. Gahhhhhhh........

All I can see in my head right now is the old black and white movies of Keystone Cops:no:

so this very morning it changed from Hailey's a runaway

to "Investigators are following leads of "possible criminal intent" in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said this morning".

leads me to suspect they learned something interesting ( MAYBE ) after meeting with students.

So now we don't even know what day she went missing on, they aren't being truthful with LE, they failed polys and it's still LE"S fault? pppfffttttttttttttt. If it walks like a duck......... How much more do you need to see that it's looking like the family is involved. If you were just reading about this case and didn't have family friends sharing their view, what would you think?[

Totally agree!!!!

I don't think most runaway situations involve curling irons. 13 is an impulsive age. When I ran away at 12, I did it on the spur of the moment because I was deeply distraught by an interaction with my parents. I didn't go and pack bags and color coordinate my outfits. I just left the house, hid in the woods, then hiked up the street and tried not to run into anyone that knew me or my family. Again, not having your bags packed is neither here nor there when it comes to running away.

Also, in most of these photos, Hailey is not wearing make-up. She strikes me as a tomboyish girl.

Did you stay gone for two weeks in the winter without contacting any of your friends or family?

Did you see helicopters flying around looking for you in neighbor's horse pastures and along dry creekbeds?

Did you have the state police, FBI, Secret Service and every citizen in the county out searching for you?

Unless she is hiding out in the woods with no jacket, no proper shoes, and without building a fire to keep warm, ( fire would have been spotted), this particular girl did not run away. C-City has no public transportation. She did not take a bike and she has no horse. She can't drive. No other juveniles are missing.

Someone has her if she is still alive, and that is kidnapping; even if she wanted to be there, which I am positive she does not.
MOO

Wondering how long those interviews went with the two girls that were walking with her and when exactly that was!

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/

Not sure if this one was posted, only makes one have more questions, not less...

Just wanted to repeat what you posted and bold it:

"Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students."

I think they found out something substantial...

ETA: OTOH, why stop with the middle school students? I think if middle school students could be involved, then high school students (brothers/sisters, friends, neighbors) of those middle-schoolers could know something as well. The fact that they cancelled the meeting with the high-schoolers makes me think that the info they got this morning points to either family/SA or points to online predator/stranger... KWIM?

There are reports by someone on the Find Hailey facebook page of her being seen in another city (Kermit). The sightings were reported to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx