TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O M G... Breaking news.. Sparky is BACKTRACKING on runaway remarks!!! geezes someone call a PRO and quickly. This is a C I R C U S. For crying out loud call CUE. JMO.
:banghead::banghead:

Maybe after talking to the 2 girls this afternoon, they were able to rule that out. Heaven forbid, LE look at all possibilities. :innocent:

I really, truly hate to put this thought out there . . . but, with so much of it going on, it is very possible that HD was taken or left on her on accord (maybe thinking she would just leave for a few days with someone she trusted) and is now caught up in sex trafficking. I know. I know. A horrid thought. But it happens everyday. Those pimps and predators are just sitting there waiting for them, some of them trolling social netwrok sites.... . They "befriend" them, and as soon as they have them, it becomes very very difficult for these girls to get away.

So basically she is just going to let the inconsistent statements crap go and focus on the fact that just because mom may have used drugs is not relevant............okkkkkkkkkkkk

I see we are still on the "Tilt-A-Hurl."

It is relevant, IMO.

Local Le is way in over their head!! They need to do the right thing and step aside and let someone else take over investigation.This all sounds so political between LE groups. Only who is being hurt is Haily.

WHAT,,,JUST IN: Police announce Hailey is no in hiding (bottom of NG screen) so what is it??

I think the refrence to ativan was they couldnt take the test on friday Jan 31because they had taken ativan the night before they were originally supposed to take them.

and on the night or day of the actual test wed ...she took antibiotics and Pains meds for toothache

I think this is whats going on
BBM
So why didn't she tell LE that before the test? Surely they asked her if she was taking any medication?

I really, truly hate to put this thought out there . . . but, with so much of it going on, it is very possible that HD was taken or left on her on accord (maybe thinking she would just leave for a few days with someone she trusted) and is now caught up in sex trafficking. I know. I know. A horrid thought. But it happens everyday. Those pimps and predators are just sitting there waiting for them, some of them trolling social netwrok sites.... . They "befriend" them, and as soon as they have them, it becomes very very difficult for these girls to get away.

Anything is possible. We are very close to Mexico as well. Someone could get her across the border in less than 5 or 6 hours driving out of C-City.

OMG got through on Nancy!!!! Going to be first caller. Pointing out to Nancy that the walk to the fathers wasn't your simple walk across the street walk,.

Dang - isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten on??? You go!!!

NG asked BD if LE told her why they searched cotton gin...she said no, she learns on TV...BD said just learned from LE they don't think she's a runaway.

NG asked about Hailey running away...BD says no she never has.

NG asked CD if he's taken poly, he said no...said LE took his DNA w/ cotton swab (inside mouth).

Billy- maybe she was just hiding out. maybe she was just scared. Hailey has never run away. Clint -has not taken a poly. What's the holdup? Took Clint's DNA. Lots of questions everyday. Cotton swab to mouth.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clint's pot smoking was part of the reason Dean said family members had a tough time discerning the truth...the fog of being high may have impacted his ability to remember exactly what happened around the time Hailey went missing. Not implicating him in any way, just saying that it could impede him from being an accurate witness.

Why haven't LE given a LD to Clint? He said he will take one.

It seems to me that the inconsistency about drug use (first Ativan was being used then pain killers) may be relevant. Any inconsistency at this point is concerning. Nancy dismissed the drug use right away, I can't take her show seriously.

OMG - TY TY TY willenfan

So, she had a "knock off" IPod that quit working right before Xmas? Wait, I thought she lost it?

NG-Marcia in PA: LE a joke. Won't let Tim Miller search. Letting people that don't know what they are doing to search. Clint- does he live across the field or street from Hailey. Across the field about 50 yards.

ugh ng blew off the phone question....

So the itouch quit working? I thought Billie said H lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx