TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Now Chief Sparks per NG says there is not enough evidence that Hailey is a runaway or is in hiding...

LE is giving inconsistent statements. mo

O M G... Breaking news.. Sparky is BACKTRACKING on runaway remarks!!! geezes someone call a PRO and quickly. This is a C I R C U S. For crying out loud call CUE. JMO.
:banghead::banghead:

The local Police have no fricken clue as to what they are doing... IMO Not bashing them, but come on!!!! One minute they are stating that she is alive and in hiding. the next they say there is not enough evidence to say whether she is in hiding!!!

Get it together Guys!!!!!!!!!

I thought she said she took Ativan?

Is anyone as lost as I am? Or am I just slow on the uptake?

I think the refrence to ativan was they couldnt take the test on friday Jan 31because they had taken ativan the night before they were originally supposed to take them.

and on the night or day of the actual test wed ...she took antibiotics and Pains meds for toothache

I think this is whats going on

Also Bille said she called a Ranger to ask about the inconsistent statements and they said they would get back to her, I don't believe that.

Well, I do , so there!

I need that spitty smiley again.:seeya:

NG: Breaking News from Priscilla Lewon. Sparky Dean not showing enough evidence of whether a runaway or hiding. -Like a shotgun blast...person of interest, yes or no.
Mark Klauss-agrees with Nancy, saying Billie is a unreliable witness speaks of character assn.

Still hanging in there willenfan?

Interesting that they are keeping BD and CD on camera in the middle while NG talks to her other guests.

Mark Klass is right. Stop wasting time bashing the family! It serves no purpose and just wastes time and inhibits investigatio n.

So basically she is just going to let the inconsistent statements crap go and focus on the fact that just because mom may have used drugs is not relevant............okkkkkkkkkkkk

I just head Hailey's Mom on NG talking about the polygraph. The Mom said she might have taken a pain pill and antibiotic because of a bad tooth. The other night on NG, the Mom said she had taken a Ambien the night before the test for sleep.

IIRC, she said Ativan.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Billie Dunn, thanks for being with us. What happened in the polygraph?

BILLIE DUNN: Thanks for having us again. I don`t know. They had me very faithful (ph) in that test. We brought the polygraph up first. We asked for it, and they were told us -- they told us they were very confident in those tests. They -- I put a lot of confidence into those tests.

The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

BD and SA have both called Hailey, "the little girl" just like Patsy called JonBenet "that child" and I believe Casey called Caylee something similar.

We had discussed this back when she was on that night and she said "I wish I had called that little girl's phone". I think it meant she wished she had called the little girl's phone where Hailey was supposed to be spending the night. First we all thought she was calling Hailey "that little girl". However, yes, SA defnitely called her "that little girl". (This is my own interpretation of it though) LOL

Sparky didn't like it being said on national TV that he was still calling her a runaway.

If you're not ruling anything out, how can the headlines read, Hailey is alive, in hiding...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx