TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: asks Micheal Board that its irresponsible that they put out a theory that a 13 yr old is out there hitch hiking, that no truckers saw anything. Out at a truck stop people would have seen her. Hailey could be with a friend. What friend Nancy asks? The bloodhounds traced to hotel. The hotel is out by I-20. Theory Hailey is in another state. Might have been harmed in this case. Knife cover/sunglasses found by creek. Inconsistencies: SA not a credible witness. Launched a huge search in Dunn, Texas. Huge foot search. Middle school might have 2 key witnesses in this case.
Hailey went missing on Monday. Girls don't know if this was Sunday or Monday. Nancy says this doesn't do any good if they do not know the day.

Isn't this Board guy the one who was on the other night, ranting about the home being searched, and he was WRONG?? He needs a new line of work, also. Maybe fiction related.

Release the cell phone records. We must know who she was talking to on the phone before she left.. We need the clue.

if SA quit job at 6:30am and he got home at 3:00 pm and HD left house at 3:15...where was SA between 6:30 and 3:00pm??

@ Texas Mist.OOOOOOOOOH! Please ask BO who HD was talking to on the phone< Please!!!!!

Pain medicine and anit's? WTH Thought it was ativan....................

Thanks for posting, everyone, so those of us who can't watch it live can keep up... :)

NG asked BD if she took drugs or smoked pot before poly....BD says she had been taking pain med & antibiotics for tooth ache.

I don't think that LE would put out the information today that they think Hailey was in hiding, if they didn't have very strong leads to suggest it, JMO.

They are probably (hopefully) letting Hailey know they know she is hiding, and they are coming to get her.

I hope the child is safe.

Deleted post...I now remember why I quit watching this show... Hopefully though we will learn something new tonight.

The parents are on so why don't they talk to them rather than this other dude...she had an opportunity to ask the mother who told her about her poly and she did not ask her. Dang.

Well, if Hailey is out there alive and hiding, then we sure do have a lot to learn don't we?

Thanks for posting, everyone, so those of us who can't watch it live can keep up... :)

NG is tryi g to pin down on why Le is saying the family gave inconsitant statements. No real clear answer.

NG asked BD if she took drugs or smoked pot before poly....BD says she had been taking pain med & antibiotics for tooth ache.

I thought she said she took Ativan?

Is anyone as lost as I am? Or am I just slow on the uptake?

Maybe BD thinks because she already answered this the other night, it has already been out there. She isn't a media expert.

Nancy is talking about anti-anxieties. And a lot of people don't find POT to be a hard core drug. I am not a drug user nor do I care for pot but that is a whole other can of worms. Regardless, could they please let Billie talk more!! UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx