TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if...PURE SPECULATION HERE:

The girl tells her real father that the BF sexually molested her. Saying this she was hoping that she could move in with her dad, but instead, Dad is hiding her somewhere?
Nah, I get the feeling if that was the scenario, it would be BF that was hiding somewhere!

I can't rule out the hiding somewhere part, though, having done that very thing myself at HD's age...with much help from friends...until an older, wiser friend went to my father and explained why I had taken off. My father agreed to hear me out, and the older friend came and physically carried me to my father.

Had my scenario gone on and on, had all types of LE been called in, all types of reports on the news, etc., I imagine the rush of notoriety would have been thrilling to myself and my friends at first. Then reality would have set in, and I would have realized what deep carp I was in, making me want to stay hidden all the more.

What if...PURE SPECULATION HERE:

The girl tells her real father that the BF sexually molested her. Saying this she was hoping that she could move in with her dad, but instead, Dad is hiding her somewhere?

OK, why would her real father not tell LE about the BF sexually molesting her then?

Can someone remind me why SA went to his mothers house all day after quitting/getting fired?

Was anyone at the home to verify he was there the entire time?

Well, I just threw it out there...LOL Ya never know. Even though CD does recreational drugs I still like him. BD too, I just don't see them harming that girl.

OMG got through on Nancy!!!! Going to be first caller. Pointing out to Nancy that the walk to the fathers wasn't your simple walk across the street walk,.

NG: Breaking News- Cops family telling inconsistent stories. Bombshell tonight, Mommy and live in boyfriend changing stories. Searchers zero in at the home of Mommy's BF. Where is 13 yr old cheerleader Hailey Dunn?

OMG got through on Nancy!!!! Going to be first caller. Pointing out to Nancy that the walk to the fathers wasn't your simple walk across the street walk,.

Ask NG if they ever found out who HD was talking to on the phone for 30 minutes.

Ask her to find out about the ITouch - where is it? Was it lost?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you NG - she is even confused by the "hiding" remark!

TY TY TY TY

Also ask if Billie is looking for it.

NG: Breaking News- Cops family telling inconsistent stories. Bombshell tonight, Mommy and live in boyfriend changing stories. Searchers zero in at the home of Mommy's BF. Where is 13 yr old cheerleader Hailey Dunn?
Hope that's not a reference to the searches carried out around his GM's house the other day....old news and hardly "zero in" material.

Michael Board, WOAI (San Antonio) on again tonite.

Says 2 investigations running...criminal, or that HD may be in hiding in another state - NM or AZ.

NG asking how she got out of state, and gave the slip to LE.

MB saying she may have caught a ride w/ a trucker on IH-20 (I think this is his opinion/theory)...NG calling him on his theory now...she doesn't believe it...says HD not out hitchhiking on IH-20.

MB saying HD has friends w/ DLs - coulda got a ride w/ a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx