TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Has a sighting emerged? Sparky Dean thinks Hailey is Hiding. Taking calls live. NG found out before they went to air that they are searching hotel inside and out. Checking survelliance video and have been combed out by LE. Nothing of Hailey. 2 investigations going on here. Hiding and criminal.

Thank you NG - she is even confused by the "hiding" remark!

Well, if NG is confused, then I guess I shouldn't feel so stupid about being confused about the same comment.

If Hailey is hiding, she needs a spanking., Children runaway and then miss home. It has been long enough. No one describes her as "troubled."I doubt this to be true,.

If they are saying she could have hitched a ride with a trucker as a runaway, she is still in DANGER as a minor... dang on the Amber Alert -- All I can do is applaud Nancy right now and I always have conflicting issues with her.

SA groomed HD, over the 2 years, and got her to believe they would run off together and he is hiding her?

i THINK THE KEY IS IN FINDING WHO SHE WAS TALKING TO ON THE PHONE FOR 30 MINUTES.The cell phone logs hold a clue.

Out to KTAB, Priscilla.

She says LE thinks Hailey is still alive because of tip about the 2 girls walking w/ Hailey...NG asking about the sighting on Sunday or Monday.

Priscilla says witness doesn't know if the girls saw Hailey on Monday or day after Christmas.

Time to give some of these witness a hypnosis session so they can remember when they last saw her!

NG: asks Micheal Board that its irresponsible that they put out a theory that a 13 yr old is out there hitch hiking, that no truckers saw anything. Out at a truck stop people would have seen her. Hailey could be with a friend. What friend Nancy asks? The bloodhounds traced to hotel. The hotel is out by I-20. Theory Hailey is in another state. Might have been harmed in this case. Knife cover/sunglasses found by creek. Inconsistencies: SA not a credible witness. Launched a huge search in Dunn, Texas. Huge foot search. Middle school might have 2 key witnesses in this case.
Hailey went missing on Monday. Girls don't know if this was Sunday or Monday. Nancy says this doesn't do any good if they do not know the day.

Program has been on 12 minutes and I am worn out already:crazy:

ETA: Where did Jean C. get that SA is not credible????

It really doesn't seem like good PR for LE to say Hailey is a runaway or is hitchhiking if she is found murdered.

I don't think SA was grooming her - she openly did not like him and even Billie has admitted to that. Young girls being groomed can't even "act" like they don't like the person - KWIM?

If LE wasn't out searching creekbeds it would be said they're doing nothing.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx