TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but the "pet" application that you are talking about is VERY common, does that help?

Wasn't so much the app itself . . .that really didn't surprise me. It was just the name or tagline that HD's parent used there. I have teens. They would have been so very embarrassed, and very angry, if I had ever put something like that on any social networking site. (not that I would anyway). I wonder if the parental lifestyles subjected HD to teasing and such from her peers; or perhaps other parents in CC discouraged their children from hanging around HD because of it? I know kids can be cruel, and many kids that have been bullied act out in different ways. Maybe she "had enough", so to speak, and wanted to just get away from it all?

Seriously? Wow...

It does say so on Nancy's facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN#!/NancyGraceHLN?v=wall

These are brave people.... I'm not even the one going on and I'm scared for them.

I think I need a drink.

Let's all have one, shall we?

I will state again, that if they are using "alive and hiding" as a tactic I am gonna be :sick: - Take for example my signature on Lindsey Baum. When time passes, it becomes more difficult to garner public involvement. Not saying people aren't still helping but the volume goes down in time.

Do we know anything about grandparents on either side of the family? Aunts or uncles? Any relatives that live in the area?

Dr. Tezi says go take a couple of Advil teh, and relax. I think we are in for a bumpy ride (Like we haven't been on one already).

Bumpy???? I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride since 8:00 AM:(

Ok, gotta move this circus downstairs to the tee vee, it better be worth it.

Doesn't look like Jane is going to mention it at all... but I'm guessing Nancy will probably devote the whole show to it again.

I can't imagine what Billie and Clint are going to say and I so hope that it doesn't end up turning on them...

I'm with ya, but I'm going for a shot or two of peppermint schnapps, it is cold here :crazy:

Peach schnapps, mango vodka and orange peach mango juice here... :innocent:

Falling on the ice and separating your shoulder requires more than a couple of shots when you cannot take any pain killers. :sick:

I'm not as quick as teh though, I didn't even THINK to blame it on anyone! :waitasec:

I think somewhere along the line tonight we need wade through the reasons a 13 yr old would take off.

I will state again, that if they are using "alive and hiding" as a tactic I am gonna be :sick: - Take for example my signature on Lindsey Baum. When time passes, it becomes more difficult to garner public involvement. Not saying people aren't still helping but the volume goes down in time.

Thanks, believe I will...:needdrink:

What if...PURE SPECULATION HERE:

The girl tells her real father that the BF sexually molested her. Saying this she was hoping that she could move in with her dad, but instead, Dad is hiding her somewhere?

Do we know anything about grandparents on either side of the family? Aunts or uncles? Any relatives that live in the area?

Two grandmothers that I saw interviewed early on in the case. Billie's mother and Clint's mother. Both are from Snyder IIRC.

lets not have too many cause id like to discuss this later in english not slurrrrr..lol

I think now is the time for BD to get it out on the table for the past few days events. I have seen NG not give the parents upper hand when they DO NEED it in cases where LE is ....with this, the truth not getting out to the public. Not sure what the scenario is LE VS parents, will make better determination after the show. Prayers for Hailey.

Just got home, and figured y'all already knew, but Billie is on NG again.

Think I will pop a top on a Coors Light....no fancy drinks here.....:p

What if...PURE SPECULATION HERE:

The girl tells her real father that the BF sexually molested her. Saying this she was hoping that she could move in with her dad, but instead, Dad is hiding her somewhere?
i think if that happened he would of "taken care of it"IMOi know if someone did something to my child yall will all be sleuthing me. hopefully not taken in the wrong way id never hurt anyone, unless they hurt my child/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx