TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is reporting both sets of parents have had inconsistencies:

Breaking news -- Is 13-year-old missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn alive and hiding? Police also say her parents are telling inconsistent stories! Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

She is assuming that is who investigators are referring to... I haven't seen them say that anywhere. They have said "family and friends." I think she is just assuming that family means her parents.

Which is a somewhat reasonable assumption... but still an assumption unless she has talked to someone we are unaware of.

Lubbock News KCBD channel 11 reported at 6pm that "they are confident she is alive" They(all police agencies) are focusing on multiple leads in different directions, still working on leads... that is why no press release and there will be an interview with the parents on the 10pm news.

I know its a small town but do truckers come through there?

I was really on the fence with SA, i have a brother of the same age and i cant imagine him doing anything horrid to anyone, and i wanted to stay neutral and assume that the last person witnessing someones whereabouts isnt always the culprit but i have been reading some of SA's posts on the forum someone linked a few threads back - some pretty creepy stuff on there. not the kinda guy I'd feel comfortable around and im a pretty tough girl that works in the tattoo industry. dunno if I'd be allowed to link things of concern or quote anything, but just thought i'd mention it.

What I have heard about SA is that he was late for work that morning, got in trouble so he just walked out and quit. I wonder how long he has been with WSI?

What time did SA's shift start and exactly how late was he? We heard SA left work at 6:30 am and at some point that morning drove BO to work where she was scheduled to start at 7am.

Did SA and BO work shifts?

Thank you.

Well, I feel MUCH better now that atleast LE is publicly stating they are considering all possibilities and concurrent investigations are being worked!

:woohoo:

Where did NG get parents from? I hadn't seen that LE singled out the parents from family and friends.

I have to say that I don't have a clue about this case anymore. I was so sure about SA being the one a week or so ago, now he is at the edge of my screen. But I am not yet seeing a stranger abduction and am leaning toward H went to meet or did meet by accident someone who she agreed to go someplace with and then was either kidnapped, injured or killed. I am not at all leaning toward the runaway and being kept in town with kids feeding her, or whatever. But then again, nothing feels true or close to the truth in this case.

Where did NG get parents from? I hadn't seen that LE singled out the parents from family and friends.

I have to say that I don't have a clue about this case anymore. I was so sure about SA being the one a week or so ago, now he is at the edge of my screen. But I am not yet seeing a stranger abduction and am leaning toward H went to meet or did meet by accident someone who she agreed to go someplace with and then was either kidnapped, injured or killed. I am not at all leaning toward the runaway and being kept in town with kids feeding her, or whatever. But then again, nothing feels true or close to the truth in this case.

True, but they did say that some were still changing there stories up until Sat night and then we read today that they had talked to Bille over the weekend, so......and if they can't even get a true timeline from "them", seems to me it's kinda pointing at the parents.

True, but they did say that some were still changing there stories up until Sat night and then we read today that they had talked to Bille over the weekend, so......and if they can't even get a true timeline from "them", seems to me it's kinda pointing at the parents.

I just wondered if LE said parents or is this NG to make it more exciting?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329907

"I feel lost,'" Billie Dunn said. "I just want her home."

"I hope they believe that, because I need to believe that, too," she said.

Dunn told Sotelo that her daughter had never left for the night without saying where she was going, and never sneaked out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx