TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was late to work often or only that morning???????????

What do you guys think happened to Hailey??

I am on the fence between HD being abducted or BF doing something. I was leaning more toward an abduction until I saw the Michael Myers stuff. I need to know what day the kids played basketball with her now. That might sway me back toward the abduction.

I am not feeling swayed toward the runaway theory however. I would love them to release enough facts to get me confused enough to believe that one. But as of now, that one doesn't fly for me.

Unless I specifically asked my son about twenty different ways, he would not offer up any information in a case like this. Many young teens live in their own little self-indulgent worlds; not picking on teens, I have two of my own. The kids may not have even realized that it was the same day, or that their time spent with Hailey was pertinent at all. Or maybe their parents were more concerned about their own children being implicated that they thought it better to keep their mouths shut until forced to speak.

that's interesting, but like everything else, makes no sense. Why go there, & not a store, to get a soda? He could've talked to someone, & the witness didn't see it. maybe the witness saw him, after the coversation, confrontation, or whatever it was.

Or maybe he decided to go back home since no one else was there and decided to act on what he wanted to do to Hailey.JMO but I drove an hour to a phy therapy office the whole drive not feeling good and just wanting to be home, I arrived park then decided to leave and go home.Weird yes but I just was hurting to much to go though the torture of therapy.

Thank you for this, as its such a strange coincidence that he should quit on a day that HD goes missing IMO. If not for this fact, I would find it hard to fathom that SA was involved. I guess because he is 25 and my daughter's age. I still think of the MEN that my daughter is friends with as boys still in high school. Its just hard for me to grasp that they are MEN.

The timing for him to be fired or walk off the job is either a horrible unlucky series of misfortune events in his life or somehow related. Either directly or indirectly.

I wonder if he was late to work often or only that morning???????????

I can't see someone being let go for being late once.. repeatedly yeah.. but just the one time??
My husbands employer lets people go every once in a while though for being late one time but there is usually other stuff going on as well, poor performance etc.. plus Iowa is a right to fire state as well...

One of the Lubbock TV stations (KCBD channel 11) is reporting the same thing that Public Safety Trooper Sparkey Dean stated that she may be alive and in hiding after the interview with the two girls. Will see if 6 oclock news says anymore

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978901010
Missing Hailey Dunn May be in Hiding Says Trooper
January 10, 2011 04:50 PM EST

A twist has risen in the story of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old girl missing in Texas. State Troopers now believe the missing girl is in hiding. This comes as a rather shocking change in a disappearance that, until today, was believed to be an abduction.

When Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City, met with sixth graders this morning to discuss the girl's disappearance, they made statements that shed new light. Trooper Dean asked the students if they had any knowledge of Hailey's whereabouts.
snipped
---------------------------
i just don't understand this case at all.

Sometimes I think Kampfer needs a "MOO" added to his statements. :crazy:

And yepperz, mighty big of LEOs in Sweetwater & Big Spring to step up & help.

Kampfer just likes the sound of his own voice. :twocents:

I can't see someone being let go for being late once.. repeatedly yeah.. but just the one time??
My husbands employer lets people go every once in a while though for being late one time but there is usually other stuff going on as well, poor performance etc.. plus Iowa is a right to fire state as well...

True, but maybe him being late was just the final screw up. I don't know, but either way I want to know WHY he was late that morning.

ETA: it was said he quit, not got fired.

Unless I specifically asked my son about twenty different ways, he would not offer up any information in a case like this. Many young teens live in their own little self-indulgent worlds; not picking on teens, I have two of my own. The kids may not have even realized that it was the same day, or that their time spent with Hailey was pertinent at all. Or maybe their parents were more concerned about their own children being implicated that they thought it better to keep their mouths shut until forced to speak.

This is absolutely the truth as I've witnessed it.

that's interesting, but like everything else, makes no sense. Why go there, & not a store, to get a soda? He could've talked to someone, & the witness didn't see it. Maybe the witness saw him, after the coversation, confrontation, or whatever it was.

a l i b i ??

Can someone post the link to SA cousins MS page again? It was in a previous thread last night, but I cannot find the page again. I wanted to point something out about that page, but I don't think I should do so without the link. I was going to post something about last night... but changed my mind. However, it has kind of "bothered" me all day. (no, it has nothing to do with the cousin - just something/someone on that page that is related to this case, and been mentioned many times in MSM and here on WS)

This is so true, my 14 year old, it is like pulling teeth just to find out what he had for lunch at school ! :)

Can someone post the link to SA cousins MS page again? It was in a previous thread last night, but I cannot find the page again. I wanted to point something out about that page, but I don't think I should do so without the link. I was going to post something about last night... but changed my mind. However, it has kind of "bothered" me all day. (no, it has nothing to do with the cousin - just something/someone on that page that is related to this case, and been mentioned many times in MSM and here on WS)

It is against TOS to post the myspace link, however if you do a quick search of SA's screenname unconscious_mind85 it will come up in the results. I hope I am allowed to post that much info.

Okay... so have they already addressed the media?? Are they going to address the media?? Did we just decide not to tell anyone what they said to the media???

http://twitter.com/CBS7News

It really is evening anyway... almost 6pm... so maybe they already addressed the media and the media just decided they don't want to tell us what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx