TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who just walks in and quits their job the day after Christmas and doesn't discuss
it with their mate first????

BBM
Let me preface this with the fact that I don't think SA is responsible (IMO), but in regards to your question above, hypothetically, if a person had nefarious intentions toward someone, and was planning to spend the day harming someone, could he have gone into work to ask/insist on having the day off, and when told no, he couldn't have the day off, he could have quit or been fired.

What I have heard about SA is that he was late for work that morning, got in trouble so he just walked out and quit. I wonder how long he has been with WSI?

I think the whole "hailey is hiding" comment was taken out of context... or rather "cherry picked" by the media and spun.

It was quoted that LE told students this when they spoke to them this morning... could it have been to disarm them? elicit information? Who knows... but I agree with the last poster who said it seemed that a lot of LE comments, with lack of televised pressers, have had their comments and snippets of comments "cherry picked" and ITA.

Just my opinion but a televised presser would be a good way to go at this point to set the record straight and get the media focused in the right direction ((or at least a written released statement to help with deviation from what LE is actually saying in this case))

BBM
I sooooo agree. Without official information, tidbits are becoming full-blown rumors which in turn are being passed along as "facts" and embellished to the nth degree until they are no longer recognizable. Then these "new facts" are bound to be reported on the tip lines, further putting a cog in the works.

And it certainly wouldn't hurt matters if certain news outlets would take better care in their reporting methods.

that's interesting, but like everything else, makes no sense. Why go there, & not a store, to get a soda? He could've talked to someone, & the witness didn't see it. maybe the witness saw him, after the coversation, confrontation, or whatever it was.

I just had a new thought in light of all the different directions and statements coming out of the LE camps.

1) SA quits his job out of the blue

2) SA has a history of meeting people on the internet, obviously

3) Did SA arrange some kind of sale for HD through the internet? Quitting for no reason? Wouldn't he need money through his job? Or could he have been coming into some cash? Was HD a thorn in his side?

PS- HENCE a HIT at the MOTEL - could have been a drop off location.

All speculative but with trafficking at an alarming rate just thought I would throw this bone out there as a possible theory.

Sorry...all we have ever reported him as is DPS Spokesman..but you are right...thanks.

Ok, I am Texas ignorant. Are there any other LE in the DPS that are not Texas Rangers, like state troopers or something?

Man this case gets weirder and weirder every day. I just wish they would hold a proper press conference and let us know what is going on.

Kudos for Sweetwater and Big Spring LE for going to help with the tasks that have to be done daily. I know that is appreciated! I don't know what to surmise from the rest of the article.....

Sometimes I think Kampfer needs a "MOO" added to his statements. :crazy:

And yepperz, mighty big of LEOs in Sweetwater & Big Spring to step up & help.

What I have heard about SA is that he was late for work that morning, got in trouble so he just walked out and quit. I wonder how long he has been with WSI?

I wonder if that could be the miscommunication part of this?

I know as soon as my husband starts talking about work, ( daily) my eyes glaze over, I nod and say ummm hmmm, but I am not paying ANY ATTENTION at ALL! I do that on a regular basis. (shhh don't tell my hub:innocent:)

I would imagine Billie couldn't care less about his "work talk" when her daughter is missing?

No. You can't

Because CPS deals with the welfare of children, case files are confidential. LE can get that information.

In my experience, CPS often misuses the confidentiality to hide their own mistakes. But that's another topic;)

In my recent experience my Local LE was called because my Grandson and his sis said moms new friend was abusing them but since they said it happened in Trenton they took over and made a mess of it.When I called my Local LE who first took reports and would have handled it correctly,they contacted DYFS to get an update of what was happening they refused to tell them which my Local LE could not believe and he advised me to contact the local FBI,they told me nope can not help till DYFS calls us.I had to email all the government officials and then DYFS started to do counseling etc, parenting classes,family meeting, and basically lied their behinds off.Closed the case and then started counseling if counselor called in a complaint it then would be reopened.It seems the truth or I should say the partial truth comes out after the abused children are killed.

but on NG didn't BD say SA had a disagreement with 2 of his co workers?
So did he lie to BD? or did she lie to us? or is FB person lying.

I'm assuming Billie was just repeating what she'd been told. My guess is it's either the FB guy or the BF.

I linked it, It was the ex mayor that said it. I would think if the investigation was indeed turned over, Sparky wouldn't be giving the interviews. But what do I know?:waitasec:
Sparky's with the Texas Rangers, correct? He's listed with the Texas Department of Public Safety...the Rangers are a part of that entity, correct?

This is all so .....convoluted. I hope for answers soon and I have the family and friends in my thoughts. Praying for a good outcome.

DPS: Confident missing Colorado City teen alive and hiding

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/

Well if they are so confident, please pray tell, so we can all be as confident as you !

They don't even have a timeline according to themselves, good grief ! These kind of headline articles will do no good for Hailey....

Do they want to throw off Hailey's abductor's by this statement! That's what it seems like. So someone messes up. IMO

I tend to agree but I am leaving a 10% chance for stranger abduction, Since Jessica Lundsford case when it seemed to me it could be family member but instead was John Couie sp?

At 50% stranger abduction

40% BF

9% other kids not sure how to word that?

1% runaway
You didn't ask but had to put in my :twocents:

Ok, I am Texas ignorant. Are there any other LE in the DPS that are not Texas Rangers, like state troopers or something?

Yes Sarx, the Rangers are an elite division of the DPS. lol, Think Top Gun, they are the best of the best.

Thank you for this, as its such a strange coincidence that he should quit on a day that HD goes missing IMO. If not for this fact, I would find it hard to fathom that SA was involved. I guess because he is 25 and my daughter's age. I still think of the MEN that my daughter is friends with as boys still in high school. Its just hard for me to grasp that they are MEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee