TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Michael Board say about LE stating drug use could've influenced polys? I missed that cuz DBF was trying to talk to me during NG.

So LE thinks they are drug users. Didn't say it was 5 years ago, that was NG. And there was one inconsistent story, the other day it was ativan and tonight pain medicine and antibiotics.............

NG: Does not like SA living at her mother's house. Billy and Clint Dunn - why do you have inconsistent stories, Billie asked one of the rangers and wants to know what she needs to clarify or what she needs to know about? NG: Have you taken any drugs or smoked pot? Billie took pain medication. What about the poly's? Mother and BF were not told about the poly's? Whether they are passed or failed.

Mother and SA been involved in drugs. Because of the drug use these are not credible witnesses. If you corralled everyone in this country who is on Prozac or whatever, there would be no credible witnesses. Unleash the lawyers-
Inconsistent statements, changing stories. Poly's can be inaccurate. Poly's are 97% accurate per NG. People get stressed out that is why there could be inconsistencies.

I almost fell out of my chair when Billie said she had taken painkillers and antibiotics and did not mention the Ativan that I know I heard her say previously on NG????????

oh I so wanna know if billie knew 100% without a doubt Hailey was home when she left for work

Um so that's different from last week's interview,okay...
yep yep - last week is was ativan that was taken because she was so upset over her missing. Now, today it was a "pain killer and an antibiotic for a tooth ache". Was that along WITH the ativan?

BD said she took ativan so the 1st time she couldn't take the test...she didn't tell them she was also taking pain med for toothache because she figured that was OK I guess.

Ativan was day 1

Day 2 the give the test

OMG NG is defending drug users??????????????????

Well, she defended Ron Cummings didn't she? And he wasn't only a user but a dealer! So......:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Also Bille said she called a Ranger to ask about the inconsistent statements and they said they would get back to her, I don't believe that.

Nancy Grace is on point tonight. She can't get the truth out of her guests about what is inconsistent about what friends and family have said to LE.

Her guests are unprepared to answer her questions. None of them seem to be in the loop. LE, in my opinion, don't have a clue & are grasping at straws.

Some days you just gotta love her!

I think the Ativan was taken right after Hailey went missing. That's why SA couldn't take the polygraph. They stopped the Ativan but BD has a sore tooth and took the meds for that, not knowing it would interfere with a LDT.

I just head Hailey's Mom on NG talking about the polygraph. The Mom said she might have taken a pain pill and antibiotic because of a bad tooth. The other night on NG, the Mom said she had taken a Ambien the night before the test for sleep.

BD and SA have both called Hailey, "the little girl" just like Patsy called JonBenet "that child" and I believe Casey called Caylee something similar.

now sparky saying Hailey not in hiding....someone please stop this merry go round.......ugh

Just now - local reporter said they got a press release from Sparky Dean that there is not enough evidence to show that Hailey is a runaway or in hiding.

WTH?

It's all been pretty clear to me.....single (almost) mom with daughter meets younger guy online. He pours on the flattery and attention, inching closer and closer to the daughter. By the time mom moves him into her home with her kids, she's totally committed to him. And....within less than 6 months....the daughter is gone. I will NOT be shocked if it turns out that Hailey had told mom she was uncomfortable around this guy. But, mom blew her off. Just like everyone else. Hailey DID try to tell what was going on. It was explained away that Hailey wanted mom and dad back together. Bless her heart...

MB said he asked LE today if any suspects or POIs...he claims LE told him everybody is pretty much suspects at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx