TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, please let me reinterate that I am not trying to bash Clint. And maybe I should have tried to say it in a different way. I have been asked about this several times, and just put it out there.

Yes, they are presenting a united front to get Hailey back. No, I do not think he had anything at all to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I know that he is heartbroken. I am not taking sides... they both want Hailey back.

There were points I wanted to get across (and I guess I did a poor job of it) without actually coming out and saying some things directly.

LE is talking about 'family and drug use'. Certain other things have been brought up, both by media and locals. I want Billie to be judged on her own merits.... not by the actions of someone else.

And when I said 'what I understand from several people' - well, you have to understand that this is a very small town. No one's business stays their own for long. This is not a secret in any way what has happened - locally or online. Everyone of course is talking about it - I have heard it from at least 100 people. But out of those 100, there are only several that are credible or in a postion to know what happened.

I think it is crappy for Clint to have to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of this. I don't judge him in any way for having a little pot. I don't think it 'altered his mind and made him forget if he saw Hailey'.

My point was to not judge Billie or associate her with his actions - yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Sorry that I wasn't more concise on
that.

You have NOTHING to apologize about you have done an excellent job of
helping us to understand.Your taking your time after working and being there for Billie as well as handling your own pain that Hailey is missing.Thank you so much for your time and patience with all of us.Honestly I feel for her dad as well.Having to move when all this is going on and BD as well having strangers around town and the web know his and her personal business that has nothing to do with Hailey missing just seems wrong to me.

hmmmmmmm. I thought they both took their 1rst ones on the same day, didn't she say something to NG about he was going to go take it the next day or something? So that was his second one?

Billie has only taken one. I believe SA has taken 3 total, and that the one you are talking about (on NG, scheduled for in the morning) would have been his second..... but I could be wrong. The whole poly thing is a big mess. And who really knows how many LE had him take. Billie is under the impression that they have given him 3.

I saw you guys talking about masks and playing dress up. Can u all fill me in?

sorry all trying to catch up again here are they saying she is a runaway again?

Billie has only taken one. I believe SA has taken 3 total, and that the one you are talking about (on NG, scheduled for in the morning) would have been his second..... but I could be wrong. The whole poly thing is a big mess. And who really knows how many LE had him take. Billie is under the impression that they have given him 3.

Ok, so if she decides to take the other one that they mentioned today (LE wanting her to take another one) that will be her second.

Okay so I did a look at HD myspace and there were a couple of things that struck me from her stream
1)she posted 3/8/10 "he already has two kids he cant take care of..did he get her prego I hate you dad n naomi!!"

2) on 1/2 she posted "chillin at da Willow Park Inn"

When I looked Willow Park Inn is a hotel in Snyder what would a girl her age be doing "chillin" at a hotel.

Thoughts?

I wonder if BD is aware of her hanging out there? I am sure LE would already look into but that is a good find! Let's hope LE has followed up on that!

Okay so I did a look at HD myspace and there were a couple of things that struck me from her stream
1)she posted 3/8/10 "he already has two kids he cant take care of..did he get her prego I hate you dad n naomi!!"

2) on 1/2 she posted "chillin at da Willow Park Inn"

When I looked Willow Park Inn is a hotel in Snyder what would a girl her age be doing "chillin" at a hotel.

Thoughts?

Well that's interesting,I missed that about the Inn.

And with a new baby...

So let's see: new baby (exciting but stressful, exhausting), daughter missing, arrested, kicked out of your house, criminal background exposed to the world. Geez... I feel for the guy - that's a lot.
& when I look at his record, it just doesn't impress me much. Maybe I've gotten jaded, because my daughter's ex & his cousins have all been to the pen for dealing drugs, (weed & pills), so, when I look at Clint's record, I think, 'well, at least it wasn't meth, or assault with a deadly weapon, etc...

Some link brought to the Hailey FB page claiming to be a 16-yr old girl who knows H and said that she had a text that H was scared of SA...FWIW.

All these people who knew she was afraid of SA, I hope they told her mom or dad or their own. I know if when my daughter was a teen her best friend was in the same situation (sad about divorce and wanted her parents back together)She found her mom's BF gun and told my daughter,my daughter came to me and told me she then asked me to please call her mom and explain that maybe they should lock up the gun or remove it.She said to please explain how she had also talked about not wanting to be alive and said that if her friend got mad at her for telling me this and she lost her as a friend ,she rather that then have done nothing and wind up with a dead friend.They still are best friends my DD just flew out to be her Maid of honor in Sept. and I was invited as well lol.

PS her mom told the boyfriend and they punished her instead of just getting the gun out of the house and speaking to her about some very dark thoughts she was having. I was livid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member