TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge horror movie fan too. But I don't play dress up and run around outside having my photo taken.
I think those photos were showcased someplace, contest or something. BUT, that guy who shot everyone in Arizona this past week had some weird stuff like that on Youtube, just video.

Ok... let me clarify my question a bit more: if a person has been deceased just a very short time .. say an hour or less, and their body is hidden in something .... say a dumpster, for just a very short time -- like less than 30 minutes, and then moved again - would a SAR dog pickup that persons scent in the dumpster? I guess Im wanting to know how long would a person have to have been deceased before a SAR dog couldn't pick up their scent trail??

Let me start by saying dogs like dead things. Take sparky for a walk and if there is a dead body just off the trail he may very well drag you over there to investigate. With that being said, if there was a live trail, which then turned into a dead body, that then was taken away, a dog that is not trained in HRD (incorrectly referred to as cadaver dogs) may get puzzled and not know what to do with that. If you are asking if there was no trail, just a body dump, a prison dog could miss this no problem. (Though LE should have checked the dumpsters by hand when out there).

'But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.'

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

I am a huge horror movie fan too. But I don't play dress up and run around outside having my photo taken.

If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

For the record, I'm not one of them. LOL!

I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

He had some weed and yes he was arrested. It's been discussed here, ya musta missed it when the threads were wizzing by!

Why did Hailey have a myspace at 11 years old? Did Billie have a computer at that time....in order to meet SA?

All I can say is....Bless Haileys heart. And, her brother, also.

To those asking about CD, his house and such - he is no longer in the low income housing across the street/field from Billie's house. The Colorado City Housing Authority is very strict with the people who live in their properties. This property was in his GF's name, and from what I understand from several people he was not listed as an occupant (very big no no). Also, as was posted over and over here, and reported in several newspapers, LE found drugs when they searched for Hailey, which, along with a warrant, led to his arrest. Needless to say, I am quite sure that it did not take long at all for them to be ousted from there.

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it has been about 3 years since they were together. They split up for a reason (which just for the record I am saying now that I can't remember exactly why, and I will ignore all questions about that particular subject - it has no bearing on what is going on today), and if it wasn't for their mutual desire find Hailey, I do not believe for one minute that Billie would have much of anything at all to do with him (unless of course it was something about the kids).

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way)

Ohh no that's is very bad. They could both C. and girlfriend could be arrested on federal fraud :( GF probably wasn't reporting him being there for WIC foodstamps etc which is also federal charges Aye yi yi

if someone is really interested i posted links to timeline testing for the HRD dogs in the Caylee Anthony case ages ago. The short version was they did controlled testing with sheets from the hospital that were in contact with a deceased human for ten to fifteen minutes. The certified dogs were 99% accurate testing with them that week and 97% accurate using the same pieces of cloth six months later.

It was very interesting to read, and I will probably go find the link now because it will annoy me.

I think those photos were showcased someplace, contest or something. BUT, that guy who shot everyone in Arizona this past week had some weird stuff like that on Youtube, just video.
I agree, I think he used them to post on his website MM. Photos were removed.

Let me start by saying dogs like dead things. Take sparky for a walk and if there is a dead body just off the trail he may very well drag you over there to investigate. With that being said, if there was a live trail, which then turned into a dead body, that then was taken away, a dog that is not trained in HRD (incorrectly referred to as cadaver dogs) may get puzzled and not know what to do with that. If you are asking if there was no trail, just a body dump, a prison dog could miss this no problem. (Though LE should have checked the dumpsters by hand when out there).
I'm sorry - I stand corrected and I learned something new !!!

I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

They were discussed somewhere on here and there's a public record of the arrest and some other things. We really need a factsheet,because there's too many threads to go back over,it would be much easier.

he was arrested for drug possession after HD went missing....it has been reported in the news IMO

if someone is really interested i posted links to timeline testing for the HRD dogs in the Caylee Anthony case ages ago. The short version was they did controlled testing with sheets from the hospital that were in contact with a deceased human for ten to fifteen minutes. The certified dogs were 99% accurate testing with them that week and 97% accurate using the same pieces of cloth six months later.

It was very interesting to read, and I will probably go find the link now because it will annoy me.

Yep, HRD dogs can be accurate from minutes old to decades, even centuries. It all depends on their training.

If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

Sure. I had the great displeasure once sharing a table with a few at a Benihanas resturant. IMO They're a little OFF too.

I have Star Trek movies and don't run around to their conventions speaking Klingon. I have read Shakespeare and don't dress up like a maiden (really lacking the cleavage even if I wanted to go) at the renaissance fairs.

Not sure I find any of them more or less odd than the other.

I really do not know what to think at this point. I do know that it is very cruel to BD and family for LE to openly state they think HD is hiding doesnt want to be found. How dare they give the family strong hope then take it back as if it was just a "theory"?

Why are they not giving the family other information as to where the case is leading or what is going on. The family has to get information from the news?

I believe 100% that someone in LE told her that the poly showed her and BF deceptive. They (LE) are trying to cover their behind. It was used as trickery to get a reaction out of her.

It looks as if Nancy Grace seems to sway to the side that someone DID tell her in LE that the poly showed deception.

I also am a little upset that the drug use. I have only heard BD say that she had taken an ativan. Ativan is not a crime, I am prescribed it for years for panic attacks. I recently switched to xanax. If I were her I would need to take an ativan to keep from crying myself into a living h***.

As far as drug use. I think alot of times a person just has that "look" I see a deffinate look in the Haleigh Cummings case where drug use indication is there but DB just looks to be worn out and missing her little girl.

I think she has gotten a raw deal by LE. They need to help this woman not torment her with the runaway theory and then change it back and forth.

My teenage son is one-card carrying member . They meet every Tuesday for faux battles and history and music lessons.He's not coordinated enough for basketball, baseball,or football but still gets to participate in a manly man sport. God love him, we run him around to these things just like a soccer mom would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop