TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused, again. If Billie did not take the test right after hearing that Shawn failed, then why did she fail? I thought that was the reason she gave last week.

No, she did fail hers right after he failed his, but apparently that was not his first one, even though everybody and the dog was saying that, it was his second one which was messed up because he was taking ativan.

Speaking of national press, what is needed there IMO is a large tv network reporter and a camera crew to get some of these pressers and interviews on film. And maybe to do some real digging.

What I would like to know is if SA had a certain work uniform or whether he just wore regular street clothes to work and whether he had changed when he picked BD up from work.

Also if he did have work clothes, did he put them on Tuesday morning?

TIA

Does Billie and Clint's neighborhood have trash pick up on a regular basis?
Any dumpsters around the area? Dumpsters to businesses even? If so have they been searched?
I keep asking this..sorry if it's bordering on my OCD, :crazy: has the bf's mother been questioned by LE?
TIA

I honestly cannot rule out anyone at this stage (even BD). I hope we get some clear information soon.

NOt always though, if i answer one of my yahoo emails from my droid, it's puts at the bottomn in italics (sent from a verizon wireless android device) and then followed with my siggy. However when posting from my regular computer that verizon wireless thingy is not on there. and i cannot figure out how ot get it off when i send form my droid.. it just did it automatically. I"ve visited my all my phone settings and email settings etc... nothing makes it go away LOL

OK - so on my Verizon Blackberry it appended everything with "sent from my Blackberry". I was able to go in and take that off (or I could have changed it to "sent from my iPhone" or whatever I wanted it to say). My android never appended anything so I didn't have to worry about it.

But posting on FB is another story. From my Blackberry or Android I can access Facebook in 2 different ways - I can get to it using the application or via the web. If I use the web it just looks like I posted from a PC (i.e. it doesn't say anything about how I posted) but if I use the app it says it was posted from my Berry or Android.

Gah - this is convoluted and confusing and who knows if it means anything at all! I'm just a West Texas gal that wants Hailey HOME!

Have you seen the price of weed? Flush it? :floorlaugh:

I don't indulge but I just might of my child were missing and I needed to calm myself down without prescription meds like Adivan or xanax.

It was less than two ounces:rocker:. Okay then dig a hole and hide it, anything but leave it in your house. Pass it off to a friend, hide it in your undies, I don't care:crazy:

I am confused, again. If Billie did not take the test right after hearing that Shawn failed, then why did she fail? I thought that was the reason she gave last week.

BBM.....

Well, at least you got unconfused long enough to get confused again!:great: I'm still totally confused, haven't been unconfused since I started reading about this case!:crazy:

Don't think so - it was a prepaid phone.

Its probably not important.... but can someone, anyone please direct me to where we learned the phone was/is prepaid???? Pretty please????? :innocent: TIA!!!!!

Hospital ward clerks are NOT drug tested AFAIK and BO is presently working as a ward clerk.

Were the employees where Shawn worked drug tested?

When did CD move into the house across the field from BO?

Maybe Hailey didn't make it to her dad's place was because someone grabbed her from behind and dragged her home!

Speculation only-

Is anyone else thinking that the timing of the two girls being questioned and the statement that Hailey is alive and in hiding were very close together. Anyone else thinking the girls told LE that Hailey had said she was going to take off?

Not saying I believe that, just that the timing seems odd to me.

~sigh~ I see the halo polishing is going strong. Is it not just a tad unfair to "dig the dirt" on dad and yet, Billie is off limits because she is a victim?? And, she has someone here to speak for her. An advocate.

I guess Clint isn't a victim because he has drug and other arrests. And, nobody to post on his behalf. At least he hasn't failed a polygraph about his missing daughter.....yet.

Who is polishing me? :innocent:

It was less than two ounces:rocker:. Okay then dig a hole and hide it, anything but leave it in your house. Pass it off to a friend, hide it in your undies, I don't care:crazy:

I think it says a lot about him that his first thoughts weren't for self preservation.

Speculation only-

Is anyone else thinking that the timing of the two girls being questioned and the statement that Hailey is alive and in hiding were very close together. Anyone else thinking the girls told LE that Hailey had said she was going to take off?

Not saying I believe that, just that the timing seems odd to me.

Nope, they were saying that BEFORE the talked to them if IIRC.

Ahh, maybe to get the girls to think on that line to get some information. You have to be gentle with kids or their mind goes blank, especially if you scare them.

Its probably not important.... but can someone, anyone please direct me to where we learned the phone was/is prepaid???? Pretty please????? :innocent: TIA!!!!!

I would help you if I could...as it is, I can't help myself. I dread hitting the forum button that brings me to this case....but I do it anyway. I have started automatically hitting the last page. I'm so confused that reading back doesn't serve to help anything.

Now where are my nerve pills....

FWIW, i feel just as horrible for clint as I do billie and am the one who made a point to try to find a way to donate to him. :( And i'm worried sick he's gonna be in trouble for the GF not reporting him living there, they were already kicked out... :(
I"m physically sick over all of it. Clint, Hailey billie her older brother, the baby clint has :(
And FWIW, I would hate hate hate for my life to have to be aired to the masses...undy drawer and all! Unfortunately, when something like this happens, our secrets come out. This is reason enough for me to try my best to stay on this side of the law!!! But there's still an awful lot of stuff that I would not want the world knowing, and I'm guessing most folks feel the same way.

Ahh, maybe to get the girls to think on that line to get some information. You have to be gentle with kids or their mind goes blank, especially if you scare them.

or that blank is actually them trying to think of a plausable lie. ( I'm a tad tainted from doing therapeutic foster care for a few years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neiljohnsavage