TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to put that on my list of questions, but thought it might be inappropriate for her to answer. I would like to know the answer though.

I think it would be a little scarier if he hid that part of himself from her. If it's just a hobby I would think there would be no issue sharing his interest.

I hate to say it but I think the Casey Anthony case has tarnished TES greatly. Followed by the Donna Brock tie in with the Haleigh Cummings case. The legal battle in the Casey Anthony case over records I think will make some counties skittish to let them near their case until it is resolved.

Can't say I really blame them.
And I have GREAT respect for TES, the founders, and the volunteers.
But on a practical level I can see where a law enforcement or prosecutor might keep them at arms length at the moment.

You got that right! Also, the identies and private information of the searchers themselves. That is a great thought that never crossed my mind, thank you.

Could this be a time zone thing? FB will give you times in your time zone but the poster might have been posting at a different time in their time zone.

MOO

I don't think a time zone thing, but the dates and times, which can locate the device...very important for all the above mentioned reasons. Did I miss an LE confirmed list of those somewhere?
TIA if anyone will repost a punch list.....

-Oriah

Okay I have another question, when you go visit Billie can you take a wifi gadget with you, see what signals are visible inside the house (Secured versus open), and if you then go back by the shed does that show a different list? especially and unsecured one?

To those asking about CD, his house and such - he is no longer in the low income housing across the street/field from Billie's house. The Colorado City Housing Authority is very strict with the people who live in their properties. This property was in his GF's name, and from what I understand from several people he was not listed as an occupant (very big no no). Also, as was posted over and over here, and reported in several newspapers, LE found drugs when they searched for Hailey, which, along with a warrant, led to his arrest. Needless to say, I am quite sure that it did not take long at all for them to be ousted from there.

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it has been about 3 years since they were together. They split up for a reason (which just for the record I am saying now that I can't remember exactly why, and I will ignore all questions about that particular subject - it has no bearing on what is going on today), and if it wasn't for their mutual desire find Hailey, I do not believe for one minute that Billie would have much of anything at all to do with him (unless of course it was something about the kids).

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way)
BBM
I had wondered about those two things, but I wasn't about to be the one to point them out!

Czgtz
Thank you for everything you are doing for Billie and Hailey!!

I have a few concerns and they are purely my own thoughts and speculations!

What if she was on the phone outside talking to the girls who she later met to play BBall with. Then after the game perhaps they had spoken about meeting up again later and spending the night together or hanging out? Maybe one of them was going to stay the night with MB and invited HD to join them without MB's knowledge? (not sure how that would even be checked out here) Something could have gone wrong with that Bball game and HD not thought it was a big deal...My theory goes on past this but I am very new and not exactly sure of what is allowed or not in way of guessing, especially with children and them not being poi's..
Please if my post is not allowed flag it and I will take it as a learning experience. I am just wracking my brain trying to figure out what has happened to Hailey!

No, not what I would refer to as a knockoff at all. Zune is a microsoft product and originally came out as a competitor to ipods (and failed, lol).

No, the knockoffs are actually coming from China and look just like an apple, with the logo and everything, it is a huge problem and customs gets a ton of them, but they get through. They are pretty easy to come by in other parts of the world though (at least they were last I heard).

They were on his myspace pages, and on his cousin's myspace page, she posted on both, so I don't think it was a secret. I don't personally find his interest in horror movies odd. It is a multibillion dollar a year industry, it is fascinating to many many people. moo
In one of Billie's old Myspace pages she listed horror movies as one of her interests also.

CZ

When Hailey slept over at a friends, were there ever older brothers, dad's etc...in the houses where she regularly slept?

I ask this because when I was about 15, before the internet, I had a phone stalker. He would call me at home, at work, describe what I was wearing and tell me the sick things he wanted to do to me. It went on for months and it was FRIGHTENING. Between LE and the phone company they finally caught who it was. It was my best friend's FATHER!

No, not what I would refer to as a knockoff at all. Zune is a microsoft product and originally came out as a competitor to ipods (and failed, lol).

No, the knockoffs are actually coming from China and look just like an apple, with the logo and everything, it is a huge problem and customs gets a ton of them, but they get through. They are pretty easy to come by in other parts of the world though (at least they were last I heard).

ok...in my mind I was thinking knockoff meant more of "cheaper" version than an actual Apple.

I'll try. They brought in bloodhounds that track a live, human scent. To find (and track) a dead body you need to use a cadavar dog. Different training - different dogs.

I have not heard a word about any cadavar dogs brought in.

SARX - am I right?

Ok... let me clarify my question a bit more: if a person has been deceased just a very short time .. say an hour or less, and their body is hidden in something .... say a dumpster, for just a very short time -- like less than 30 minutes, and then moved again - would a SAR dog pickup that persons scent in the dumpster? I guess Im wanting to know how long would a person have to have been deceased before a SAR dog couldn't pick up their scent trail??

In one of Billie's old Myspace pages she listed horror movies as one of her interests also.

I am a huge horror movie fan too. But I don't play dress up and run around outside having my photo taken.

So there was tension between Clint and Billie apparently, these past few years. I wonder how if at all it affected the kids.

I am very sorry he was forced to move in the middle of this nightmare.

Ok... let me clarify my question a bit more: if a person has been deceased just a very short time .. say an hour or less, and their body is hidden in something .... say a dumpster, for just a very short time -- like less than 30 minutes, and then moved again - would a SAR dog pickup that persons scent in the dumpster? I guess Im wanting to know how long would a person have to have been deceased before a SAR dog couldn't pick up their scent trail??

BBM
My understanding, not long at all.

A HRD dog can pick up a scent in that timeframe.

Sarx see your corrected terminology making the rounds!

But that is just a signature - you can make a signature say whatever you want it to say. Or a clever Chinese fake-iPod-maker can make that the default siggy for their fake iPod email application. I just want to distinguish this from the Apple store application that places the "sent from my iPhone" notation on a FaceBook post - there is a difference.

NOt always though, if i answer one of my yahoo emails from my droid, it's puts at the bottomn in italics (sent from a verizon wireless android device) and then followed with my siggy. However when posting from my regular computer that verizon wireless thingy is not on there. and i cannot figure out how ot get it off when i send form my droid.. it just did it automatically. I"ve visited my all my phone settings and email settings etc... nothing makes it go away LOL

The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple.

I keep chuckling when I read about your husband's "knockoff" iPhone. I work with a girl who's husband had one. Got it dirt cheap he told her. Turns out it wasn't a knockoff. It was a real iPhone. He just didn't want to fess up how much money he'd paid for it. lol

To those asking about CD, his house and such - he is no longer in the low income housing across the street/field from Billie's house. The Colorado City Housing Authority is very strict with the people who live in their properties. This property was in his GF's name, and from what I understand from several people he was not listed as an occupant (very big no no). Also, as was posted over and over here, and reported in several newspapers, LE found drugs when they searched for Hailey, which, along with a warrant, led to his arrest. Needless to say, I am quite sure that it did not take long at all for them to be ousted from there.

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it has been about 3 years since they were together. They split up for a reason (which just for the record I am saying now that I can't remember exactly why, and I will ignore all questions about that particular subject - it has no bearing on what is going on today), and if it wasn't for their mutual desire find Hailey, I do not believe for one minute that Billie would have much of anything at all to do with him (unless of course it was something about the kids).

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way)
I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf