TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe lil sis confided in him, he blew her off like some brothers would, and now feels bad for not listening to what she was trying to say. ???
====================================
Yep, I'd think DD would be someone HD would confide in. Or, at the very least, he would be the most likely family member to be at the home when HD and SA were there (and BD was at work)...

weird.........I wonder if those guys have been making amateur movies.

Amateur being the keyword......

All caught up, KXTS bring it on.......oh, I don't get KXTS will ya'll post whatever it is as soon as you know what it is...Pretty PuhLeeze!!!!!!

Maybe info on the results of the polys and/or WHO they gave the polys to. Remember Billie said there was one guy that she didn't know his name.

This is an active, on-going investigation - I can't imagine what anyone could submit on an FOIA request and actually have LE give it to them.

Ahh - might be the Scurry county warrant that was out on CD and part of his arrest.

But it does say information on the search..... oh IDK

I think it's the probable cause info, and I would bet contrary to what they were saying about being a runaway it was early on being investigated as a crime

Still would like some others to go have a looksie at the bedroom photos.

I hope it's not like "breaking news" we always get with media news.After you hear there's breaking news and they tell it,you go, "What???" :)

Or or or or

The initial police report. Like the one we got so quick in the Cummings case. Now that's a possiblility. A real good one. There is no 911 call as Billie went in person - so the report was done there.

I am really wanting to believe that some reporter is finally doing their job.........BUT. I have wondered all night what was up with them not going on NG.

They'll probably tell us they found pot in the shed.

I hope it's not just family dirt.....or if it is at least let it be relevant family dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx