TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*I* know what etc means...I want to know what all he does with the masks.

:floorlaugh: See, told ya, nuttier than squirrel poop! I'm so sorry - I guess I read it wrong. Gosh, now y'all have me snorting I'm laughing so hard. :floorlaugh:

The thing I find so odd is that SA and Hailey at least, not sure about Billie and the brother, seem to be pretty active online, yet no internet in the home.

I think the reason SA was not posting much since Sept. is that he was staying at Billie's. So he must not be able to keep up with his hobbies as much. And Hailey probably used it a number of places.

GL-To my Colorado City friends: We've got some pretty important information about the search for Hailey tonight at ten. KTXS has obtained some information about the search through the Freedom of Information Act. I'll link it online, too, just as soon as we can get it posted to our website.

This is from KTXS>>>>I am so wondering what this could mean????

hmmmm.........boy that could go in lots of different directions.

Did it look like SA purchased alot of those masks? Maybe he didn't need a job anymore because he has enough inventory, the masks, to keep him in money. It sound like a business venture if he is buying and selling.

GL-To my Colorado City friends: We've got some pretty important information about the search for Hailey tonight at ten. KTXS has obtained some information about the search through the Freedom of Information Act. I'll link it online, too, just as soon as we can get it posted to our website.

don't know, but I am concerned. The Dunns weren't on Nancy as planned, cz hasn't been here....

So now, in addition to all of the other subjects you've sleuthed here on WS, you're a member of the Michael Myers forum. Better hope LE never searches your computer... :crazy:

we will all be in the same jail cell...........:floorlaugh:

Did it look like SA purchased alot of those masks? Maybe he didn't need a job anymore because he has enough inventory, the masks, to keep him in money. It sound like a business venture if he is buying and selling.

But how could he have done that from Billie's without internet?

Well.. I took the bait so to speak, and signed up for an account there. Argh - I hate creepy horror shows... just not my thing. But anyways - looks like he was posting quite a bit to the forums up until September 2010. Then there was nothing until the first week of January - around the 7th. Sure would like to find out when he purchased the mask he gave rave reviews about, but I'm not having much luck with that. (some of those masks go for hundreds BTW)
That fits with what we know about where he was living. Sept was about 4 (well now 5) months ago and that's when Billie said he moved in. So, I'm taking it as there was no internet access in that house - no air card time, no Xbox Live - nothing.

Clint has been posting on one of Hailey's grandma's pages frequently, begging Hailey to come home. ..<snipped>

wiseoldowl said:
winterrose said:
Originally Posted by winterrose
So in that transcript there are the throw away phones and no computer in the home.I'm wondering if she was using the computer at CD's,and if that was taken.Also his mother has a computer,did she use that one and was it checked,also?And was her little friend's computer checked if she used that while she went to visit her?
CD doesn't have a computer or internet access either. He said that last week - first night they were on NG.

Since CD claimed on NG that he does not have a computer...how is it that he is able to "post frequently" to FB?
Are these "frequent posts" annotated as being sent with a cellular device - like an iPhone?

(Or is this what brought about the earlier iPhone/iTouch discussion?
I apologize, I could swear I was caught up but threads are flying by !?!?):waitasec:

Hmmm, we have 40 minutes to guess right?
I'm going to go with information on the elusive phone records.
Next?

ummm no .........seems more of a collector to me. IMO He only sells if they don't fit him as well as he likes. IMO He spends a lot of time actually wearing these masks for "photos and etc"

Anyone else wonder if DD (son) was trying to make a point when he told a reporter that SA had refused a few poly a few times, it was the first time I heard that and I've been following this case from the start. Then, shortly thereafter (IIRC) he said that he didn't know SA well. It struck as him wanting to point the finger at SA much earlier than anyone in the family. If so, maybe because he really believes SA is responsible but didn't want to outright say it in the media knowing that BD was still supporting SA. Or, maybe he wanted to point the finger because he just doesn't like the dude (or some other reason). I hope he has a voice and it's being heard.

Or maybe lil sis confided in him, he blew her off like some brothers would, and now feels bad for not listening to what she was trying to say. ???

Well.. I took the bait so to speak, and signed up for an account there. Argh - I hate creepy horror shows... just not my thing. But anyways - looks like he was posting quite a bit to the forums up until September 2010. Then there was nothing until the first week of January - around the 7th. Sure would like to find out when he purchased the mask he gave rave reviews about, but I'm not having much luck with that. (some of those masks go for hundreds BTW)
Sounds like the amount of time that BD says that he's been living at her house with no internet. Now he must have internet again. JMO

Oh on the fb the Aunt is wanting info about the KTXS info,because she said they're not telling them anything.

Since CD claimed on NG that he does not have a computer...how is it that he is able to "post frequently" to FB?
Are these "frequent posts" annotated as being sent with a cellular device - like an iPhone?

I apologize, I could swear I was caught up but threads are flying by !?!?):waitasec:

If he's at his mother's she does have one,he no longer lives in the home next to BD's.

Hmmm, we have 40 minutes to guess right?
I'm going to go with information on the elusive phone records.
Next?

Wouldn't that be covered under the ongoing investigation bit? I thought search warrant , but then thought nope...but IDK.

BBM - He is using his mothers account. Unless it has changed, he is using her account and posting the messages under his mom's name. Bless his heart, I wish I could give (most) all of them a hug right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne