TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it looks like SA was into all this mask stuff for 5 years.

I've been reading on the mm site.

Even a mod over there called SA out on buying/selling masks on the site while Hailey's missing.

Thinking about registering to see the classified ads. Surely he's not doing this.

UGH!!!!

Uh Oh

Can I post something that was posted on my FB account from a newsperson about the news tonite?

OMG I scared the kids, who are in bed, because I just burst out laughing! Yes, he's attractive. I swear my husband is going to think we are all nuttier than squirrel poo if we keep this up. :floorlaugh:
everybody in this case is good looking, but I made a point to point out the dad, to my daughter. her type, to a tee.

as I was skimming his old posts he talks paying $130 for one.

and he talks about his wearing them for "photos and etc." WTH is the ETC???

He posted the detailed review of the mask he bought on Jan7th. He absolutely LOVED the mask and was thrilled with the transaction.

So, one day, he's so distraught he's taking Ativan to cope and another day he's reviewing freaking masks?????????????????????????????????????

It. keeps. getting. worse.

ETA Yeah, I registered just to read his posts, I'm that nosy.

So now, in addition to all of the other subjects you've sleuthed here on WS, you're a member of the Michael Myers forum. Better hope LE never searches your computer... :crazy:

Anyone else wonder if DD (son) was trying to make a point when he told a reporter that SA had refused a few poly a few times, it was the first time I heard that and I've been following this case from the start. Then, shortly thereafter (IIRC) he said that he didn't know SA well. It struck as him wanting to point the finger at SA much earlier than anyone in the family. If so, maybe because he really believes SA is responsible but didn't want to outright say it in the media knowing that BD was still supporting SA. Or, maybe he wanted to point the finger because he just doesn't like the dude (or some other reason). I hope he has a voice and it's being heard.

How much do these things cost? Isn't he supposedly unemployed?

Well.. I took the bait so to speak, and signed up for an account there. Argh - I hate creepy horror shows... just not my thing. But anyways - looks like he was posting quite a bit to the forums up until September 2010. Then there was nothing until the first week of January - around the 7th. Sure would like to find out when he purchased the mask he gave rave reviews about, but I'm not having much luck with that. (some of those masks go for hundreds BTW)

SA definitely comes across as a creep to me. I know that there are millions of horror fans but he seems to take it to a whole other level. The forum he posts on is about the Halloween movie series which are very popular so I can understand people wanting to talk about them. If you read the other posts on his topic about creating his own Halloween massacre, his post is the most extreme. It's not like everyone else starts describing how they would kill people in the most gruesome way possible.

Also, the text on his MySpace page about torturing and killing a woman are also very disturbing. I realize that SA didn't write them and they are from a song but why would he chose those lyrics to put on his page?

GL-To my Colorado City friends: We've got some pretty important information about the search for Hailey tonight at ten. KTXS has obtained some information about the search through the Freedom of Information Act. I'll link it online, too, just as soon as we can get it posted to our website.

This is from KTXS>>>>I am so wondering what this could mean????

Can I post something that was posted on my FB account from a newsperson about the news tonite?

Is this about the 'shocking information' post that's on the Find Hailey Dunn FB?

If it's yours and it was publically posted I can't imagine why not? But I'm not a mod.

So now, in addition to all of the other subjects you've sleuthed here on WS, you're a member of the Michael Myers forum. Better hope LE never searches your computer... :crazy:

LOL! If they do, we'll all stand up for you!

Shoot..... that Myers forum will be the least of my worrys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne