TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, those posts show that SA has been thinking about murder for at least 5 years... he writes that himself. That post wouldn't be too alarming if a 13-year old hadn't disapeared from his watch and been gone for over 2 weeks. But since Hailey is, indeed, missing, I say very hinky.

ITA-

I do not believe for a second that this anywhere close to normal male behavior for a 20 year old.

RED FLAG #62

I have never said this before but I was actually looking forward to NG, hoping Billie would clear up a thing or two.

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:
I'm not particularly nice, my daughter's bf just called me the b word, I'm not smart at all, & most of the time, an idiot, is exactly what I look like, but I understand completely. My biggest fear on here, is being the spreader of false information.

I have never said this before but I was actually looking forward to NG, hoping Billie would clear up a thing or two.
lol, I have a love/hate relationship going with that show. But, when I'm looking for information on certain cases, it's often times, the only source! So, thank God, for Nancy Grace.

lol, I have a love/hate relationship going with that show. But, when I'm looking for information on certain cases, it's often times, the only source! So, thank God, for Nancy Grace.

The problem is, the info is not always correct, we usually have the correct info here and hope to get new info. Billie's is the first case in ages where that has happened for me, anyway.

may you come home safely and soon Hailey...

((signing off now))

I fully expect you all to fill up three more threads before I log on tomorrow.... So keep on it... someone has to do some reporting of some kind... Clinging to Nancy Grace for info gives me a flashback to the Caylee days... So let's get on with it and find this child.... She is on this earth somewhere!

:laughitup::laughitup::laughitup:

Ahh ok, that is what it was.

So how far away is his grandmothers house from his moms?

Have they also searched by his moms house? Or just his grandmothers?

It's around 50 miles from Big Spring to Dunn (which is south of Snyder)...that mileage may vary tho depending on where in Big Spring his mom lives...she could live 15 miles outside Big Spring & still have a Big Spring address.

I haven't heard about any searches at his mom's house...I did read on FB there was mention of citizens searching at Comanche Trail Park (the city park where 'the big spring' is located for which the town is named) and the Big Spring State Park.

It's around 50 miles from Big Spring to Dunn (which is south of Snyder)...that mileage may vary tho depending on where in Big Spring his mom lives...she could live 15 miles outside Big Spring & still have a Big Spring address.

I haven't heard about any searches at his mom's house...I did read on FB there was mention of citiizens searching at Comanche Trail Park (the city park where 'the big spring' is located for which the town is named) and the Big Spring State Park.

So SA did alot of driving on Monday - went from CCity to work (Snyder?), then at some point his mom's, and at some point CCity again, and back to Snyder to get Billie.

So SA did alot of driving on Monday - went from CCity to work (Snyder?), then at some point his mom's, and at some point CCity again, and back to Snyder to get Billie.

Yep, and that's just what's "known". That's a hella of alot of ground to search right there.

The problem is, the info is not always correct, we usually have the correct info here and hope to get new info. Billie's is the first case in ages where that has happened for me, anyway.
yeah, I take every bit of information I get from the 'news' or read in the paper, with a grain of salt. Seriously, I've been leery of newspapers, since my daughter was interviewed for a feature, & they twisted so much information! When we asked them why, they said they thought she had her info wrong. about a softball tournament that she was in? lol, There was a picture of her with a pro, & they changed her name, because they thought they knew who my daughter met, more than my daughter did. So, now I read every article, with that same cynical eye..

I've been reading on the mm site.

Even a mod over there called SA out on buying/selling masks on the site while Hailey's missing.

Thinking about registering to see the classified ads. Surely he's not doing this.

UGH!!!!

Even a mod over there called SA out on buying/selling masks on the site while Hailey's missing.

Thinking about registering to see the classified ads. Surely he's not doing this.

UGH!!!!

He's currently buying and selling masks? I would be most interested in any he's selling (ie, getting rid of quickly).

UGH!!!!

I tried to go look it up, but you had to register to search. I just... couldn't... do... it. So I'll take your word for it. ;)

The LE have stated that they are investigating this as two cases. A runaway, and a criminal case.
What if Hailey did in fact runaway, she is somewhere, where she has access to a TV and can read the news reports? We might not know what kind of a home life Hailey had or what kind of a Mother Billie is, but Hailey sure does.
If Billie is not being honest with LE, or Nancy Grace and Hailey has read what we have and seen, on TV what we have and it's not the truth, do you think she would want to come home?
She is 13 years old not 7 or 8.
IMO if there is any chance of that, I think someone needs to go on Nancy Grace and plead to their daughter to come home, things will be changing, they love and miss her very much.

We can link to and view the RSO's. If we post info about them we need to be using initials, not full names.

No full names unless LE has named one a suspect.

Hope this helps!!! Thanks!

Ima

I think that Clint Dunn is SOO hot!! Just saying!

I am curious as to what they found in that shed. Any thoughts on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne