TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is where they told everyone that he was at.

So if they were searching in that same area, maybe his alibi matched up with the pings.

or at that time period he was there doing something bad also.........

Clint Dunn, spent much of Tuesday making plans to spread the word about his missing daughter.

Before his evening appearance on Nancy Grace, Clint said he had about 300 flyers, 20 T-shirts and several laminated business cards made displaying Hailey's photo and information regarding her disappearance. He said he planned to distribute them along Interstate 20 between Colorado City and Odessa sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-persists-leads-intensify/?partner=yahoo_feeds

IIRC on Monday 12/27 (the day he left work) he went to his mother's. On Thurs 1/6 (when Billie kicked him out) he went to his grandmother's. We have heard nothing, nada, zero, zippo, zilch on where he was on Tues 12/28 - the day Hailey was reported missing.

His mother's lives in Snyder (I think) and his grandmother lives in Dunn.

Ok, well I'm not watching NG if she's going to bump Hailey.

Wow. Phylicia Barnes went missing about the same time as Hailey and her family has been begging for coverage. I'm glad they're getting it.

IIRC on Monday 12/27 (the day he left work) he went to his mother's. On Thurs 1/6 (when Billie kicked him out) he went to his grandmother's. We have heard nothing, nada, zero, zippo, zilch on where he was on Tues 12/28 - the day Hailey was reported missing.

Thanks Wise Old Owl. That's what I believe also. His mother lives in Big Springs though I think.

you are correct.

Yeah, sorry. I guess I got the two confused.

No problem. That's why I wondered if maybe they had information that he was in Dunn on the 28th. The day after HD supposedly left for a sleepover. I believe they searched that area pretty quickly.

MOO

Wow. Phylicia Barnes went missing about the same time as Hailey and her family has been begging for coverage. I'm glad they're getting it.

Me and you both. She went missing about 40 minutes from where I live. Her family is in desperate need of national media attention IMO.

At first, I was almost sure he was responsible.

But now, my opinion of him is just a little different. He just doesn't seem like a typical 25 year old - he seems even more immature.

I wouldn't be completely shocked either way though. I guess I just don't imagine this immature kid having pulled off some perfect crime, that has the feds and texas rangers stumped.

Well, heck, if someone in the Cummings case could do it, I'm sure it could happen in this case, too.

Me and you both. She went missing about 40 minutes from where I live. Her family is in desperate need of national media attention IMO.

Hmmm... about an hour from me. We must be close to each other, unless you're in the other direction... :D

Also,not saying this about an individual in this case directly,but there are warning signs about men who act like teens.They are attracted to young girls,as that guy who took the child to San Francisco.He specifically targeted the girl seeing her mother's ms and for the life of me I can't see meeting someone on a social site noone else knows and bringing them into your home around your young girls.

Or young sons, which is exactly why I'm not even thinking about dating right now. Too many freaks out there in sheeps clothing (that and I also read on Websleuths too much,lol). A friend of mine recently divorced and immediately started dating and bringing a few of the guys to her house and I told her, "Ya know, there's lots of guys who are pedos who date women just because they have kids at home" and she's like "really????" didn't slow her down any though.

I wonder if there was anyone visiting in the Hailey's neighborhood with a motorhome. There for the holiday weekend and departing on Monday.

Some grandmas are so forgiving, and tend to poo-poo things over for their grandchildren, and think they would do no wrong. But regardless, I wonder why he isn't staying at his mamas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne