TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is starting with Deborah, the dancer in Vegas who was murdered...

I'm sorry - but no link is allowed. This on the site of some cousin that has NO tie to this case at the moment. If that changes, then links will be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm seeing alerts about linking to someone's cousin's MySpace. Please remove these posts immediately.

Thank you.

I hear ya, lifter...I would be too..but not on a public forum with specifics...perhaps he is ignorant of the risks. I just find it odd.

Maybe he was trying to get side out on the net. His alibi etc. But they shut him down pretty quick by not comforting him but questioning him about the failed poly.

Wonder why he never came back? :waitasec:

My daughter's father and I split in 2002 and she's 11 now. I don't really date. I *did* have a LDR for 3.5 years but he only met her a couple times (he would come visit once a year). And last year he came out of the closet, lol. So now I'm off men for good! :floorlaugh:

and that would be my dream guy!:floorlaugh: I am obsessed with having my own "out of the closet" guy. Too many episodes of Will & Grace I suppose. I tell my hubby, I trade him in for Will any day!

I hear ya, lifter...I would be too..but not on a public forum with specifics...perhaps he is ignorant of the risks. I just find it odd.

It is odd, believe me!

I guess I'm just trying to be open-minded about stuff that he's into.

Because, I guess I'm just picturing myself in a similar situation. I wouldn't want people judging me, just because I like shows like The Sopranos, or Dexter, or whatever... Or they could even judge me because I was into websleuthers, you know?

Anything that seems foreign to someone else can seem suspicious, if it had anything to do with violence, or something criminal. But the truth is pretty much everyone is into things like that.

That's all I'm really getting at.

So perhaps it was pinging around the grandma's house in Dunn on the 28th?

Well that is where they told everyone that he was at.

So if they were searching in that same area, maybe his alibi matched up with the pings.

**sigh** Maybe she will be on later? I know nancy had on her page she would be covering it :(

Maybe this new relationship between LE and the Dunns means that she's not going to be getting any more exclusive interviews?

Well that is where they told everyone that he was at.

So if they were searching in that same area, maybe his alibi matched up with the pings.

Do you have a link to where they said he was at his grandmothers on the 28th? I don't remember reading that.

Do you have a link to where they said he was at his grandmothers on the 28th? I don't remember reading that.

I always thought it was his mother's house.... :waitasec::waitasec:

Ooof, switched computers and now I can't find the file. Earlier today we were talking about an area in C City I think that was near Chesnut that had water/creek like area. There was a google map of it. Anyone have it handy?

I don't know, maybe it was supposed to be his mothers house.

I could have gotten the mother and grandmother confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne