TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still would like some others to go have a looksie at the bedroom photos.

Are you talking about the ones on cranky's site?Is there something in particular on there?I wish they were larger,btw.

Maybe the news station found out about the mask website :) That would be "shocking".

Tick tock.....tick tock....good gosh could it take any longer to get to 10 o'clock?!

Maybe the news station found out about the mask website :) That would be "shocking".
They wouldn't need to FOIA that. Nope, I bet its the initial report. The narrative should prove very interesting and maybe that's where we'll see some inconsistencies in stories - KWIM?

I hope it's not just family dirt.....or if it is at least let it be relevant family dirt.
==============================================
Agree. But, I confess that I'm puzzled as to how CD's live-in gf has managed to stay under the radar. By all accounts, HD was at their house often and she is an adult (I assume!) in HD's life and part of the family dynamic. I would like to hear more about that....

They wouldn't need to FOIA that. Nope, I bet its the initial report. The narrative should prove very interesting and maybe that's where we'll see some inconsistencies in stories - KWIM?

But I didn't see anything on the FB site about FOIA. Did anyone else see that?

Sounds like the amount of time that BD says that he's been living at her house with no internet. Now he must have internet again. JMO

Yes, it sure does... wish I could find out when he bought that mask though. But..... Im trying to figure out how to UNregister from there.

==============================================
Agree. But, I confess that I'm puzzled as to how CD's live-in gf has managed to stay under the radar. By all accounts, HD was at their house often and she is an adult (I assume!) in HD's life and part of the family dynamic. I would like to hear more about that....

If that's all you are puzzled about you my friend are the winner! :floorlaugh: No seriously, me too...no one is even asking about her.

If there is anyone that can pick up the newscast live, will you post it? Although I imagine it will it the FB site, probably before it hits the KTXS website...

GL-To my Colorado City friends: We've got some pretty important information about the search for Hailey tonight at ten. KTXS has obtained some information about the search through the Freedom of Information Act. I'll link it online, too, just as soon as we can get it posted to our website.

This is from KTXS>>>>I am so wondering what this could mean????
FOIA is mentioned here.

Perhaps the request for records was to the FBI- it seems as if they have to turn them over.

The Act creates a statutory right—enforceable in court—of access to federal agency records within the executive branch, allowing any person (see “Who May Make a Request” below) to seek information about an event, an organization, a company, a group, or another person either living or deceased.
FOIA applies to records created by federal agencies and does not cover records held by Congress, the courts, or state and local government agencies. Each state has its own public access laws that should be consulted for access to state and local records.

http://foia.fbi.gov/overview_foia.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member