TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In initial interviews SA was asked who was responsible, he replied "both of us" indicating SA and BD.

If that's all you are puzzled about you my friend are the winner! :floorlaugh: No seriously, me too...no one is even asking about her.

Lol.. CD's gf isn't the only thing I'm puzzlin' over, but I'm new to the forum and I think my brain is in sleuthdom... I really find this total lack of information on her to be conspicuous..

Why does there only seem to be one proper photo of Hailey (the cheerleader one). She is 13 so the parents must have better photos? Did they not own a camera? Even so you would think someone close to them would have had a camera with recent photos of Hailey on it. Seems strange to me.

Police were called to domestic dispute in Feb, SA confirmed he threatened lives of BD and HD

WHAT????????? did he mean that they were both responsible for what happen to her? OMG!

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Documents Reveal Startling Details About Hailey's Disappearance

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that all point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and Dunn's former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being investigators’ primary suspects.

Oh,this doesn't sound good,so there's been calls to the house before or just this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne