TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

Oh Lord....I hope I am never involved in a crime. If they check all my books and computer usage, I'll be hung.

Still, I think this fascination could be problematic for Adkins and Dunn. The whole "freaky mask" photos and such unnerve me.

I am speechless-trying to read thru the info on KTXS website

Okay,I hate being right.I was really starting to believe she was just stupid.

And the actress of the year award goes to...drumroll please!!!!!!!

Can ya'll do me a favor and stop posting? :crazy:
Right now I have 8 pages to read just to catch up. Which really means by the time I catch up............ there could be eight more pages to read. :seeya::laughitup:

I'm LIVID! I just want you all to know I'm livid. No wonder no NG tonight.

Okay, I got it now Teh.

You guys are free to sleuth the BD and SA now. Oh my gosh.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some position reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey Dunn may be in Scurry County.
– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

Documents Reveal Startling Details About Hailey's Disappearance

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that all point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and Dunn's former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being investigators’ primary suspects.
Thud! doesn't look good for Hailey

Lol.. CD's gf isn't the only thing I'm puzzlin' over, but I'm new to the forum and I think my brain is in sleuthdom... I really find this total lack of information on her to be conspicuous..

I been asking about her for awhile about her????:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member