TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Documents Reveal Startling Details About Hailey's Disappearance

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that all point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and Dunn's former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being investigators’ primary suspects.

This article has so much information in it, its mind blowing. To me, the part about what DD saw is most telling:
On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother D returned home.
According to his father, Clint Dunn, D arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.
D then let himself in through a window, where D saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

I thought SA was involved, but I really didn't want to believe BD was involved. She's quite the actress. :furious:

OMG!! Do you really think that Billie had something to do with it?

BOY...was I blinded ummm WOW ..TEH U knew it all along! I knew I should have paid more attention!

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, D arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.
D then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

The article is posted on the site

is shocking

Boy, you aren't kidding. THUNK sound of me falling off fence.
– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

WTH???? Your kid is missing and you are having a party??????

You know it was becoming obvious,the ms pics,polygraphs,LE's saying family was lieing,inconsistent stories every show on NG,etc.But I really wanted to start believing she ran away,because if she didn't it would mean what I was becoming afraid of.But this is worse than I ever thought it could be.I wonder if media is at thier house.

I am so floored! I wouldn't have been totaly surprised to hear bad news about him, but I would not have imagined EXACTLY this, it seems that LE would have known from that moment on there was NO runaway scenario. But I am especially shocked in reference to Billie, holy chit man! I need a drink just to process all of this!:furious:

This is worse than I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, it is EXACTLY what I thought.
However, I do NOT know why the many many assertions that she had run away.

I thought SA was involved, but I really didn't want to believe BD was involved. She's quite the actress. :furious:

And poor czgtz... taking up for her here. Defending her. Yes, I had doubts about some things Billie said but didn't post them out of respect for czgtz...

I don't even know what to say, I was writing a check to Billie today and I am no pushover...how can this be?

I want more info on this part:

QUOTE:
On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

What was he doing with that "deer in the headlights look"?
What did the house look like?

OMG - now we know why no NG tonight. And now I'm wondering about that very first NG - the one that CD looked so very angry. I thought he was angry about LE and not looking for Hailey. Don't think that's quite right now after reading this. I hope he has good people around him right about now. He needs to remain calm and be around loving people and his children.

i think this is when it happened.....

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.
Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.
Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities believe her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

And the actress of the year award goes to...drumroll please!!!!!!!

No kidding! Actually, when I think about her in all the interviews, her acting wasn't even that good...never saw her shed a tear. Yes, I know, I know, everyone handles grief differently...

If this is the best a parent can do then I say MOVE OVER!
Seriously where were the grandparents? The aunts? The uncles? The friends?
Do they all think like this???

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.
Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities believe her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub