TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being investigators’ primary suspects.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I WAS so wrong... I really believed BD. I really believed she was so worried she couldn't keep her stories straight. OMG that is all I can say.. Poor Hailey..:furious:

I think I am going to be sick for real. What about Clint?

Ok, I think Scurry county is the obvious place to start focusing on. Can we get a map on that and start dividing it up? Finally, we have something to work with.

Ditto on the omg i feel sick, this poor little girl. If this stuff is so, why all the b.s.

Okay. It all makes sense now... NO WONDER she didn't call and check on Hailey that night. No wonder. And with David being gone the night before, who knows when this happened.

I need therapy. Anyone want to start a group. OMG...

Oh Lord....I hope I am never involved in a crime. If they check all my books and computer usage, I'll be hung.

LOL
I hear you there, shefner.

I'm far more disturbed by the fact that Mom let this guy move in after he'd threatened both her and HD's lives! :eek: No wonder Hailey was reportedly scared of the guy!!

I had a gut feeling Mom was involved and I'm floored. I can't imagine how some of you are feeling. I'm so sorry.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself in through a window, where David saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

I knew something wasnt right but never in my wildest imagination did I think she was involved. JMO

– both adkins and billie dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

thud!!!

Yes, sorry, I was trying to relay it as best as possible. I'm obviously not very good at this.

No, you did an AMAZING JOB. Thank you so much, it just took as awhile to catch on. I actually went back and deleted my post as soon as I figured out what you were doing. Some times when transcribing live like that you just have no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108