TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you type in Colorado City, TX in this map, you will get the cell phone towers.

Which one would be the tower that the two cells were pinging off of, or am I am in the wrong city (can't recall if SA worked in CC?)

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

ETA: I know it has been mentioned many times, but I am having trouble find a map of known locations in this case. What is the address for SA's place of work?

Not sure if anyone answered this yet or not...

CCity is Mitchell County - Scurry County are the towers mentioned in the article and they have 4 towers.

Here are the 4 towers for Scurry, but not sure which of the 4 would have been used...

4 FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Snyder, TX

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Snyder-Texas.html#CellPhone#ixzz1AnOCfTZt

If SA worked in Snyder (?), there are actually many more cell towers than in Colorado City.

Could the WSers familiar with pinging shed some light on what this could mean in Hailey's case?

If there are more towers, does that increase the odds of an accurate location when the ping occurred?

I'd be interested to know what Billie was like at work on Monday... Normal? A mess? Nervous? Puffy-eyed? And was it different than Tuesday?

And the whole nursing story that was conveyed to us... the 'bounced check' thing! I bet there's more to it. You know, nurses (and really a lot of hospital/nursing home staff) can snatch prescription drugs. I used to work at a pharmacy in high school and delivered the prescriptions to the nursing home. It wouldn't be hard to take them from some elderly patient instead of administering them... Just a thought.

Actually, it happens all the time. As long as they aren't selling or giving away the prescription drugs and are only using them for personal use, then usually they can go through a probationary period and eventually get their license back.

Maybe someone ~hint hint~ who is good with maps can show the distances from his work,her work,cellphone pings,time frame,area,etc in a map and I'm not good at that.

NG had better be busy finding the biggest letter for BOMBSHELL she can, to run across that screen...she has to be beside herself, the one mom in who knows how long she decides not to attack...

FB....in the last hour SA has been busy deleting myspace, grab screen shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if anyone answered this yet or not...

CCity is Mitchell County - Scurry County are the towers mentioned in the article and they have 4 towers.

Here are the 4 towers for Scurry, but not sure which of the 4 would have been used...

4 FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Snyder, TX

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Snyder-Texas.html#CellPhone#ixzz1AnOCfTZt

And BOTH their phones pinged there. Did BD actually go to work? What time was the ATM withdrawal?

Ok, a think a couple of things merit a visit.

Movie buffs......
Where did Michael Myers do his killing in the Halloween movies?

Locals, or good web researchers.....
Have there ever been any graphic horrible cases in the area/county? Some tragic or sensationalized case? Even old?

I'd be interested to know what Billie was like at work on Monday... Normal? A mess? Nervous? Puffy-eyed? And was it different than Tuesday?

IMO, Tuesday was a "set up". Like in Zahra's case when her parents reported her missing.

And BOTH their phones pinged there. Did BD actually go to work? What time was the ATM withdrawal?

– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

NG had better be busy finding the biggest letter for BOMBSHELL she can, to run across that screen...she has to be beside herself, the one mom in who knows how long she decides not to attack...

I think NG was playing along...I wondered why she had posted on her FB last nite asking folks to tune in to see the parents 'reaction' when they found out that LE said they have evidence Hailey isn't hiding...I thought all last nite & today, up until 10ish when we got the latest news, that LE & NG were cruel to do that to BD & CD.

It makes more sense now, IMO - they were trying to trip BD up.

I guess like LE getting ICA on video when it was announced about the body found close to her house.

It sounds like SA dropped BD off at work, then clocked in at his job and then left (making up the lie about being fired) and went back home to be with Hailey for whatever reasons I don't even want to think about.......:furious:

Theory: the night before, maybe they got Hailey involved in whatever crap was going on (think Zahra and the sleuthing some of you did...). Maybe she OD'd or got hurt, and someone needed to be home with her that day... to take care of her? Finish her off?

No... Just thought of something else. I think maybe SA didn't go back to the house until 3:00-ish. Billie said (I know, I know, but bear with me) that LE had confirmed that Shawn arrived around 3:00 b/c he had been at his mom's until then. I think he came home to check and make sure everything looked 'normal' before DD got home.

Oh geez... I don't know WTH happened. All I know is that a little girl got caught in the middle of a horrid mess. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx