TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i'm trying to figure out why Sparky and crew (respectfully-I just can't remember names right now) even went to the school?

Did anyone really see HD or think they did?

And most importantly, why was Sparky so convinced they would find HD "standing up" or that she was "in hiding"? These docs tell a very different story, IMO?

This is horrifying...I am not shocked, per se...but am sick, disgusted and beyond angry!

They haven't found her yet. All leads still need to be followed up on!

I just read the article about Hailey's mother and the boyfriend. Now we know why Billie never called to check on her daughter. :censored: I personally never could get passed that part of the story as it made no sense to me. And now, I can only hear BD words in my head from last night: "I'm not a liar" or whatever the blank she stated.

:censored: :censored: :furious: :censored:

I'm with ya Patty, I never could get past that either. When Nancy Grace asked Billie why she never called to check on Hailey she said I don't have an answer for that, I wish I would have called that little girl's phone.

I think we can effectively negate and dismiss ALL of BD's statements....not that they're all lies but that they COULD be lies because we now know she has lied. And that's a hard truth to accept.....so sad.

And the whole nursing story that was conveyed to us... the 'bounced check' thing! I bet there's more to it. You know, nurses (and really a lot of hospital/nursing home staff) can snatch prescription drugs. I used to work at a pharmacy in high school and delivered the prescriptions to the nursing home. It wouldn't be hard to take them from some elderly patient instead of administering them... Just a thought.

Neither does this..IMO.

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

Isn't this the same thing both Mark Klass and NG say everyone should answer when their child is missing?

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.

If they believe Hailey was at HOME alone, then I don't think they were disposing of her. What were they doing during that time???

Driving around freaked out about what they had done?

I think we can effectively negate and dismiss ALL of BD's statements....not that they're all lies but that they COULD be lies because we now know she has lied. And that's a hard truth to accept.....so sad.

I know your right but yet I sit here and think, is there any way she isn't involved? My hinkey meter was broke on this case from day one.

On the previous page of this thread.

I'm curious to know how far this Scurry ATM is from their house? Dang...not good.

Maybe they took out money for supply's? Any Walmarts in that County?

poking a thought in while I have it
First what 2 cars were BD & SA driving the morning of the 2 7th, when there were cell phone pings from 2 phones

If BD had THE 'house' cell phone in one car....is it possible she HAD HAILEY TOO???
Could they have 'traded' vehicles...sometime before BD went into work??
DID she REALLY go to work that day???

Could there have been one tear and anymore shifting of the eyes from her?That smirk of SA's reminds me of the mugshot we're seeing this week out of Arizona.

So, i'm trying to figure out why Sparky and crew (respectfully-I just can't remember names right now) even went to the school?

Did anyone really see HD or think they did?

And most importantly, why was Sparky so convinced they would find HD "standing up" or that she was "in hiding"? These docs tell a very different story, IMO?

This is horrifying...I am not shocked, per se...but am sick, disgusted and beyond angry!

I think Trooper Sparky Dean was trying to get BD and SA to slip up. He wanted them to think they were off the radar.

Isn't this the same thing both Mark Klass and NG say everyone should answer when their child is missing?

Not while they are taking the polygraph........they say the parents should take the poly and clear their-self right off the bat - THIS is totally different.

They haven't found her yet. All leads still need to be followed up on!

I get that...just struggling with the idea that he would tell her classmates and/or other children in her school that they think she's hiding, with such confidence.

But as another poster said...maybe they do? I don't know? My heart is breaking for HD's friends and classmates...children should not have to be exposed to such harsh realities yet...I'm just sick!

So if your child was missing you would tell LE they should look at you? It's not something you say about yourself IMO. It's something you say that LE should do...look at the parents, family etc first.

or it was with whoever had/took Hailey

Well this has me thinking....
IIRC BD said to the media to the effect of "HD is mine and Clints, God gave her to us". Maybe in their drug induced, sadistic fantasies they gave HD to someone and that someone hasn't returned her....
There is also the pictures that some WSer had posted about where SA and his friends were posing with thier masks and there was a cellar in the picture. I hope LE has searched that cellar.

I am getting to a point that when a child goes missing that every single person needs to be sleuthed until they are all cleared of not being a part of the child being missing. The only victim is the person that is missing.

How could we have NOT known there was a friggin New Year's Eve party at the house while Hailey was missing.

:furious:

I can't imagine what is going on in that town, so many people searching and sending food to Billie, dumping on LE, etc...what a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx