TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - were these accusations or claims of findings to continue to get additonal search warrants? I am too tired to play devils advocate but looking at it harder, I could explain some of these things away as if their words were twisted or at least Billie's - I don't know. I have seen LE go after parents like this in other cases and they turned out to be innocent. Maybe tomorrow. My head hurts.
Prayers for Hailey to be found.

I agree! I not ready to come down on BD yet. I want to see the warrants!

has far New Years Eve party I don;t think they had a party let hear from some that was at the party?? it could been friends over for support
to tired to take this all in...

One thing I wanted to add. Admitting purchasing drugs could be that of a prescription. Just saying... That could have helped secure a warrant, twisting words around.. I don't know.

Will be interesting to see the rebuttal and what happens next. Prayers for Hailey to be found.

Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot that BD said she'd been taking medication for her tooth on NG.

Months from now they probably be on Wicked Attraction

Did anyone do a map of Scurry County yet?

On the previous page of this thread.

I'm curious to know how far this Scurry ATM is from their house? Dang...not good.

I just read the article about Hailey's mother and the boyfriend. Now we know why Billie never called to check on her daughter. :censored: I personally never could get passed that part of the story as it made no sense to me. And now, I can only hear BD words in my head from last night: "I'm not a liar" or whatever the blank she stated.

:censored: :censored: :furious: :censored:

I'm reading that as both SA and BD were together (pinging off the same tower) at that early time in the morning. They only had ONE CAR people. So, they had to be together. I believe something happened Sunday night (12/26) and this early morning Monday (12/27) was .......well........let's just say, the clean up.

BBM: Thanks for the reminder on that.

How DID they normally get to work, did one drop the other off, or what?

If a crime happened the way you suggest here, Wise Old Owl, and the disposal took place between that short 1/2 hour window of the cell pinging that we read about tonight, then surely the possible locations for Hailey would be quite narrow wouldn't they?

Has anyone done a map with a 1/2 hour driving perimeter of SA's work location?

Neither does this..IMO.

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

Yeah but he failed the poly remember so it could still just be him that's guilty. I doubt it though

I am not either. I wanted to "give Billie a big hug" earlier today. Oh Lordy what a fool I am.

Me, too... I wanted to reach right through the screen and hug her. UGH! :sick:

I'd like to think Hailey is safe...but I don't. :(
Now I don't even feel safe.

(((cluciano63)))

I agree... We need group therapy and then we need to pray for this whole world...

What if they sold her? Wouldn't be the first time a mom sold her daughter... RIP, Shaniya. (Hey, at this point, anything's possible, huh? :furious:)

In the last year from what others have said,she's lived in different homes,so I don't see much attachment and she obviously wanted to be with Dad and why she was staying there so much.Did CD move around there for her and DD?

I wonder if LE got some kind of test results back from the shed that made them downplay the idea of Hailey being a runaway. NG reported on one of her sites that they were back at the shed today. Obviously there was nothing on the first go-round that specifically pointed to Hailey being deceased.

Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot that BD said she'd been taking medication for her tooth on NG.

I think we can effectively negate and dismiss ALL of BD's statements....not that they're all lies but that they COULD be lies because we now know she has lied. And that's a hard truth to accept.....so sad.

I am speechless. I knew something wasn't right with the failed polygraphs and the inconsistent stories. I was really wondering when the request for donations went out even though we had been told that BD's pay was not going to stop but this is way more than I ever expected. Poor Hailey. Poor DD and Clint. :(

The flag went up for me with the donation request, too. It started waving even harder when we were told that people were donating their time off to her so she could continue to get paid! I've seen this before.
I really wish someone, the bank, LE, someone...anyone, would put a freeze on that account right now! I don't know if they can or not but no one should profit off of Hailey!!

Has she gotten an attorney yet? I'd hate for any of that money to go to her defense. I'm thinking she has at least been in contact with one, and more than likely has hired one to represent her. Get ready for damage control! JMO

I see no way anyone can NOT doubt BD now, no way.

AGREED! If HD ran away, BD's responsible and tried to mislead everyone about the reason. If HD was harmed by SA alone, BD knows it and tried to mislead everyone away from the truth(accomplice). If HD was harmed by SA and BD, no punishment is harsh enough.

Another reason (among many why LE is searching for either a body or a live little girl) is that it's possible that BD and SA took her somewhere and hid her. NG and all the internet traction could be used to keep this going and build up donations. Addicts (which I think was blatantly clear from day one) need money! I also thought when Sparky clarified (without apparently being asked) that the reward money was $15k and not $25k after the school assembly interview that LE might suspect guilty family members would hold out until it built up and then solicit an accomplice to call in a tip that leads to HD. He made a point to bring it up as his final statement, could be he was sending a message to his suspects?

Many of us said it before; there was nothing normal about what was going on in that house. Not even for an average dysfunctional family. HINKY! Nothing is lower than causing your child to runaway or harming your child and then creating a story to point LE at her father and her 13 year old best friend.

Ok, getting mad again. Will go into lurking for awhile....

She would not have cancelled if she had this stuff...it came out later, I think.

Because not everyone is rooting for her being involved in the murder of her daughter.

I know it may seem like we're "rooting" for BD to be involved, but I don't think anyone is, it's more like now that we've read the article our experience tells us she probably is involved. When you've read about these crimes and followed these cases for a long time, your thinking goes a long certain lines. For example, one bit of information that plays out to be true in the majority of missing person cases --those that turn into murder cases--, is that the last person who claims to have seen the missing person alive is probably the perp.

I see what you are saying....the whole thing is mind boggling!

No wonder they needed local LE, Rangers, and the FBI... This is going to take many many brains to unravel what really has gone on and to get a grasp on it all.

I don't know if this will work or not, I have never tried to do a map before but I looked it up in a different setting where it shows trees and houses and there are 3 lakes to the right of I84 that look to be pretty isolated. I hope they bring in the "water dogs". I don't know the correct terms but it looks like an area that could be a quick stop if they took I84 to get to snyder.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Snyder,+Tex&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=28.196369,86.220703&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Snyder,+Scurry,+Texas&ll=32.618557,-100.81707&spn=0.116826,0.3368&t=h&z=12"]Snyder, Tex - Google Maps[/ame]

<snipped>
Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother&#8217;s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins&#8217; cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.
<snipped>

If they believe Hailey was at HOME alone, then I don't think they were disposing of her. What were they doing during that time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx