TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I'll say it: I'm not 100% convinced... getting there, but not there yet (99.% is pretty close, huh?)

- what if BD really didn't know the last time she saw Hailey? What if the drugs stuff is true?

- what if SA took her cell phone with him that day so she couldn't reach Hailey and vice versa?

- what if he did it while she was at work on Monday?

- do they KNOW that BD was also into the whole masks thing? It was SA on those sites asking about killing... not BD (that we know of)

Don't bash me - just still having an extremely hard time with this. :sick:

You know I wouldn't bash you......I'm numb, and I thought she was involved from the start.

Because not everyone is rooting for her being involved in the murder of her daughter.

Excuse me? WTH is rooting for her to be involved in the murder of her daughter??????????????? That was uncalled for.

OK - I'll say it: I'm not 100% convinced... getting there, but not there yet (99.% is pretty close, huh?)

- what if BD really didn't know the last time she saw Hailey? What if the drugs stuff is true?

- what if SA took her cell phone with him that day so she couldn't reach Hailey and vice versa?

- do they KNOW that BD was also into the whole masks thing? It was SA on those sites asking about killing... not BD (that we know of)

Not bashing, but I don't think LE would state BOTH were into the gruesome... BOTH held the party .... BOTH told them the money was for drugs .... and SA himself indicated that BOTH of them needed to be looked at ....... It would not have been worded in that way if they didn't have good reason to believe it was BOTH of them.

Hope LE knows whose phone BD has been using since she stated she's talked to SA in texts recently. Those little tidbits might lead us straight to where Hailey is and what happened.

I'd like to think Hailey is safe...but I don't. :(
Now I don't even feel safe.

I think her brothers siting on Dec 26th about 9 PM would be our best bet right about now. I have held the feeling that something happened to HD on that Sunday since first reading. I am still not 100% sold on WHAT happened, but I do not think they had HD alive and in that house on Monday morning .... Just MY OPINION.

Sounding like the poor brother was set up to make that call to MB's house so he would even think she had gone there.

mapquest has the county lines delineated...
http://mapq.st/hCu3JM

n1bdiv.jpg

Thanks so much.

or it was with whoever had/took Hailey
How would BD have gotten to work? If BD's phone and SA's phone were pinging off the same tower and BD got to work - there was only ONE CAR.

Here's a thought:

They actually got to Scuirry county 4 - 5 AMish. SA leaves BD there and reports for work only to walk out and drive back to get BD and take her to work.

Only one car. Don't think about where the phones were - think about where the people were and how they got there - ONE CAR.

From what I recall reading on the FOI that the News service obtained for Warrants to the Judge to obtain, many of what they gave the judge may warrent further investigation for sure so I can see WHY the judge would have given them what they needed rather then tie the hands of LE.

However, a lot of it simply doesn't rise to the ultimate crime level for me of being responsible for the disappearance of a child.

For instance,

a) Going to Big Sky and instead, a cell tower in Scurry Co. for S.A. ?
b) Same cell tower for B.D.?

I mean, IF they were trying to score drugs for that evening or the big New Years Celebratory time, why would they want to admit to such to the police and possibly be arrested for what is an arresting offense?......that doesn't make them then, capable or desirous of offing Hailey, imo. Just makes them, like drugs and they have admitted to buying them anyway.

One doesn't equate the other. One is against the law, but it's not murder or conspiracy to commit it either.

c) Just because they had (under the bed) various DVDs, books, true crime mostly, etc. big deal.......don't we all?
(doesn't make one want to hurt their child) because they enjoy the smutty types of movies Hollywood churns out for ALL.

d)I think they should hire their own attorney's, especially B.D.
to defend the right to be a bad parent and not a good role model, but still not being capable of doing real bodily harm to one's child.

I remember the Darlie Routier case. She is on Death Row in Texas for something akin to really bad behavior. Rather poor taste as I recall the video taken at the gravesite of her boys, with the silly string for the birthday, laughing and chewing gum. The jury was appalled!

The jury said they found her guilty partly based on bad taste (the Video)

Or am I missing something here?:waitasec:

Snipped by me for space.

<modsnip> snarky. When your child is missing and you withdrawl money, they are going to ask what it's for. You can either lie and say it's for 140 McDoubles or tell the truth. It looks like they opted for option B. They have several lies and inconsistancies right down to lying about an iPod that has no bearing on this case. I could go on for days.

from the article:
At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should &#8220;look at,&#8221; and officials said Adkins responded by saying &#8220;both of us,&#8221; referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

Isn't this the same thing Mark Klass says ALL the time, "look at me first, dismiss me, I'm the closest to my daughter" ......and that every one realizes they (the parents, and loved ones, those taking care of the child) are the 1st to be looked at and need to then be absolved by the Lie Detector tests?

That's stupid, using this against them or him. It's a common enough theme.

However, THIS statement, I have the hardest time with.......and appears to be the more damning of all
:(

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey&#8217;s brother DD returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, DD arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

DD then let himself into the house through a window, where DD said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a &#8220;deer in the headlights look.&#8221;

I find it odd they didn't sell her mp3 player for drug money

What if they sold her? Wouldn't be the first time a mom sold her daughter... RIP, Shaniya. (Hey, at this point, anything's possible, huh? :furious:)

Because not everyone is rooting for her being involved in the murder of her daughter.

do we have confirmation that Hailey's been murdered ? ?
No one is "rooting" for her to be involved. Truthfully, it looks like she's done a good job of involving herself without anyone having to root for her.

One thing I wanted to add. Admitting purchasing drugs could be that of a prescription. Just saying... That could have helped secure a warrant, twisting words around.. I don't know.

Will be interesting to see the rebuttal and what happens next. Prayers for Hailey to be found.

I disagree. I do not believe LE twisted buying prescription medication into buying drugs.

I hope arrests are coming soon. I see now why SA lawyered up.

I believe they will turn on each other. jmo

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County

That does not sound like she ran away..............
And then add this to it:

QUOTE:
At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should &#8220;look at,&#8221; and officials said Adkins responded by saying &#8220;both of us,&#8221; referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

Its not looking good for Hailey to have gotten away and be in hiding.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County

That does not sound like she ran away..............

Neither does this..IMO.

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

Months from now they probably be on Wicked Attraction

Did anyone do a map of Scurry County yet?

Well,here's the thing,if she ran out quickly with only flipflops and no coat for some reason,she would have ran for Dad's,either he wasn't home or someone grabbed her on the way to his house.If she ran out at night or day,she didn't take her coat,so there was no time for shoes or a coat.Who told us flipflops was it in the news article or relayed from BD to us here?It's a given she would have ran for her Dad's first,now if the a/c of the neighbor seeing her outside Monday at 12:30 is correct,I'd say SA was there and she was wanting someone to pick her up.JMO Either way,she was carried out or ran,I really believe.

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until I heard about their little New Years eve party. Just a little get together for some drinks. While her child is missing. No excuses whatsoever. Nothing makes that ok.

How would BD have gotten to work? If BD's phone and SA's phone were pinging off the same tower and BD got to work - there was only ONE CAR.

Here's a thought:

They actually got to Scuirry county 4 - 5 AMish. SA leaves BD there and reports for work only to walk out and drive back to get BD and take her to work.

Only one car. Don't think about where the phones were - think about where the people were and how they got there - ONE CAR.
I see what you are saying....the whole thing is mind boggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx