TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a chance that HD ran away (I hope she did!). If there is no forensic evidence, this is circumstantial and could explain why LE had to rule out anyone coming forward with a credible siting of HD after they believe SA did something with her. They are not only thinking about finding HD (alive or otherwise), but building a case and anticipating defense tactics!

Yes, it's still possible that BD did not physically harm her daughter, imo. But, it is not possible, imo, that she is not involved (minimally as an accomplice) and has been intentionally covering this up and playing everyone. Just with the knowledge of what was in her house and how her beautiful girl felt about SA, she is involved up to her neck, imo. Then, going on national tv and lying her arse off, throwing a party on New Year's eve, having her friend start discrediting people who told the truth about HD's home life and discomfort, asking for donations, apparently trying to throw CD under the bus...SA and BD tried very hard to point LE right at CD and little MB. Can you get much lower...

Starting to get a regular heart beat back. Hoping no one else in the family is involved in anything in any way. I don't believe so, but I'd like to hear who's cleared.

PLEASE LET HD BE ALIVE AND IN HIDING, PLEASE, PLEASE...

You are right, there still may be a good chance she ran away, told SA the staying with friend story to buy some time. She could have met someone on the Net who picked her up. All sorts of scenarios. Frankly I don't think SA or BD have the smarts to clean up any type of "mess" that would lead to a body.

I can't believe all of this and I have to say that BD really had me fooled. :thud:
I'm so impressed with those of you who saw this before recent information!

Some thoughts I have:

• I'm not convinced that the crime documents they found at their home is evidence of her guilt. As many of us have talked about before, LE would find some searches and activity on our computers that others may find to be very bizarre. I've probably searched all of the topics they listed- especially when involved with the Jonathan Foster case (serial killers, motives, sadistic killings, etc.)
  • I do think the New Year's Eve party is very strange. Kind of like Casey Anthony partying after Caylee went missing. Just not normal behavior for a worried parent and I'm very interested to hear the explanation on this.
  • But ... I just don't see why Billie would want to harm Hailey?? Any thoughts about possible motive?
  • And the whole announcement yesterday about searching other states and being sure she was a runaway that they'd find alive also has me baffled.

Parents kill their kids everyday, yes...even mothers. I have yet to hear a single MOTIVE that ever made any sense.

Remember to edit out all minors names in posts and quotes from the MSM. They don't need to find their names on WS. It's bad enough for them as it is. :(

Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

Billie Dunn said the program's accusations are unfounded, which described Dunn as not a credible witness because of a drug history.

"I don't have a drug history or present," Dunn said. "It's not a part of my life."

BBM

Just wanted to put these two statements side by side.

Something happened Sunday night, monday a.m. If the plan was to leave the cell phone home, why was it pinging the same place SA;s was? She gave him the cell phone to put back in the house, thats why he was there at 3. Thats why the child never called her mother. The kids prob were with Hailey on Sunday and the neighbor probably had the wrong day. The pinging and the lack of communication are key. A very loud MOO.

SA had a cell phone.

BD had a cell phone. Or Hailey had it at the house that morning. Am I understanding this right?

However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.
Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

Will we get to see the actual docs? I thought I saw somewhere where they said they would post them online.

I am speechless. I knew something wasn't right with the failed polygraphs and the inconsistent stories. I was really wondering when the request for donations went out even though we had been told that BD's pay was not going to stop but this is way more than I ever expected. Poor Hailey. Poor D and Clint. :(

Those poor co-workers who were donating their paid days off to her.

WOW...just wow. I am trying to keep up with all the posts but I am shocked...to say the very least. I suspected SA. I slightly suspected something up with BD....but only a bit. Probably because I thought perhaps love was blind and she was confused if SA was involved.

This article makes me sick too:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

"I never thought he would hurt Hailey, or had anything to do with this," Billie Dunn said, "until it was pounded in my head that that was a possibility. Nobody knows, though."

From what I recall reading on the FOI that the News service obtained for Warrants to the Judge to obtain, many of what they gave the judge may warrent further investigation for sure so I can see WHY the judge would have given them what they needed rather then tie the hands of LE.

However, a lot of it simply doesn't rise to the ultimate crime level for me of being responsible for the disappearance of a child.

For instance,

a) Going to Big Sky and instead, a cell tower in Scurry Co. for S.A. ?
b) Same cell tower for B.D.?

I mean, IF they were trying to score drugs for that evening or the big New Years Celebratory time, why would they want to admit to such to the police and possibly be arrested for what is an arresting offense?......that doesn't make them then, capable or desirous of offing Hailey, imo. Just makes them, like drugs and they have admitted to buying them anyway.

One doesn't equate the other. One is against the law, but it's not murder or conspiracy to commit it either.

c) Just because they had (under the bed) various DVDs, books, true crime mostly, etc. big deal.......don't we all?
(doesn't make one want to hurt their child) because they enjoy the smutty types of movies Hollywood churns out for ALL.

d)I think they should hire their own attorney's, especially B.D.
to defend the right to be a bad parent and not a good role model, but still not being capable of doing real bodily harm to one's child.

I remember the Darlie Routier case. She is on Death Row in Texas for something akin to really bad behavior. Rather poor taste as I recall the video taken at the gravesite of her boys, with the silly string for the birthday, laughing and chewing gum. The jury was appalled!

The jury said they found her guilty partly based on bad taste (the Video)

What truly indicts BD or even SA here, other then they tried not to get caught doing what they knew would be frowned upon ultimately by society and the police (admitting to buying drugs) which they say they did with the ATM money?

NOW, IF that money was not there prior, (was it?) but was "new and fresh money", then I'm more worried and would have a jaundiced eye towards that money being available then.

Or am I missing something here?:waitasec:

I seriously did not see this coming! So, the only people that supposedly saw HD on the day she disappeared were SA and the neighbor, do we know for sure the neighbor sighting is correct? What if something happened the night before and that is why SA left work so early? Why is he lying about being fired? I apologize if this has already been discussed, I've had a hard time keeping up today! :crazy:

I agree about "something" happening during the night. I think drugs and possibly alcohol were involved... and I just wonder if maybe BD was so out of it or even passed out for a period (date rape type drug), that she cant really remember exactly what happened, and is taking SA's word for it. This could cause her to fail a poly, this could cause the utter confusion that has been going on in this case.

Maybe together they tried out their box of creepy stuff from under the bed with HD, while heavily under the influence. And maybe, HD truly has gone into hiding, being terrified of them both.

I'm holding out hope until such time as evidence is provided otherwise.

You know something hit me as strange when CD said something about DD coming to his house at night and asking where Hailey is,it seemed like he was saying Monday night.But BD corrected him and no Tuesday,now I'm wondering.

Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

Isn't $140 a lot of money for drugs?

No...not at all...depending on what you are buying. Higher grades of pot are expensive. And prescription drugs that are sold illegally are expensive too. Our son progressed from pot to prescription drugs...and then onto hard drugs. When he branched out from pot, he bought some prescription samples from a friend who had a physician in his family. They were very easy to get. A pill or two of certain drugs can be $30-$50....so if you are buying several drugs at a time, it wouldn't take long to spend $140.

Not sure if this is really what SA and BD did with the money, however....

ETA: I really hate drugs....they destroy people's lives and relationships. Heartbreaking....

If any of the locals are on..was this known in town today before the news hit at 10? I'm just speechless. I'm so sad for everyone. These kinds of things affect very small towns. I'm from one so I know. My thoughts and prayers to Hailey, and everyone affected by this. May justice be served and may this sweet girl be brought home.

I think she just walked out of the polygraph, not the station. She was there for something like 10 hours and I imagine the poly was sometime in the beginning or middle. JMHO

That's correct - so everyone, please self-edit if your link has stars!

But why walk out? Why not answer the questions to help find her daughter?

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination,” and she ended the interview by walking out.

SA had a cell phone.

BD had a cell phone. Or Hailey had it at the house that morning. Am I understanding this right?

However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.
Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

I'm reading that as both SA and BD were together (pinging off the same tower) at that early time in the morning. They only had ONE CAR people. So, they had to be together. I believe something happened Sunday night (12/26) and this early morning Monday (12/27) was .......well........let's just say, the clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx