Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CZ

I had asked you if Billie knew of his rich & twisted fantasy life, playing dress up as a depraved murderer, wearing masks, the photographs, collecting masks. Did you ask her? Show her the link I sent you? What was her reaction?

Maybe Hailey wasn't talking on the phone. Is it possible that she was singing with her mp3 player headset in her ears. I do that all the time.

CZ

I had asked you if Billie knew of his rich & twisted fantasy life, playing dress up as a depraved murderer, wearing masks, the photographs, collecting masks. Did you ask her? Show her the link I sent you? What was her reaction?
Can you post the link once again? Thank you in advance.

BBM. I'll never figure it out, but that's what friends and family think they should do in cases like this. We see it over and over. Go figure.

My favorite quote from CSI:

A friend will help you move a couch. A good friend will help you move a body.

Especially friends with masks... :furious:

I would think that a house where a child is missing would be somewhat subdued - even (and especially) on New Year's Eve. Ok - so family was there offering support. Were all the lights on? Music playing? People walking around with drinks in their hands?

I just can't get over this party.

And czgtz, no disrespect - but we have listened to Billie. "She has no drug history, or present" - yet she admitted to LE that she was out buying illegal drugs.

She told the world she failed the poly - but she didn't tell the world that she got up and walked out when they wanted to discuss her inconsistencies.

She told the world she did not suspect SA - but she didn't tell about the domestic last Feb. where he threanted both her and Hailey's life. (BTW czgtz - did you know about that incident?)

It seems we have all been listening to Billie - but its what she hasn't been saying that semms to be the most important.

MOO - Billie has told LE everything, with no regard to her own reputation, so that they had all the information in order to find Hailey.

When she 'walked out'... well, I believe she said that was after her poly and she was with LE until midnight. She was exhausted, and ready to go home. And her car was broken down, so LE took her home. Again, MOO, but that is stretching the term 'walked out.'

I knew that there had been an incident, but not to that extent. I did not know that he threatened Hailey.

hi all ....have just started to read about Hailey so am still catching up......so dont know if this has been discussed or not, it was on facebook......read all the way about the masks...

very odd.

sorry if you have already discussed this, I havent been on for a couple of days as the state I live in is having the worst floods in history, so have been keeping my eye on that.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442

I think we can all agree LE had messed up so badly in this case. They are now being crutinized nationally. When LE is pressured in a high profile case, they will throw anyone under the bus. LE has been known to create evidence and put innocent people in jail. There are many men who are incarcerated for crimes that they did not commit and now are being released. Therefore, I am waiting for all evidence to be released before I make a formal opinion.

Respectfully, I'm sure that we cannot all agree that LE messed up. I, for one, do not agree that LE has messed up in this case. I will keep an open mind and wait for evidence with regards to the liars' possible criminal activity. Not because LE said they lied, but because I witnessed BD lying and changing her stories with my own eyes and ears. Whatever else she is guilty of, remains to be seen.

There was no party to my knowledge - I talked to her several times that day and evening, and never heard anything 'party-like'. Her family was at her house with her.

I am really heartsick that so many people can really believe Billie could be involved in ANY way with Hailey's disappearance. Or that she would be 'partying.' I really wish that you all could know Billie like I do.

She isn't a bad mother. She is not a drug addict. She is not hiding a dark-side.

She is lucky to have a friend like you. I hope she appreciates it.

I can easily understand her wanting to have family over to help support her emotionally. That makes sense.

What about the report that SA threatened to kill her kids last February? Is that true? That one is harder for me to get past--- The idea that she would let him move in after a death threat.

Sounds to me like the teacher who posted thought Haylie was being molested. Why did the mom move this guy into her home with a young daughter? How old is the mother, and is she some desperate thing who'd go along with and cater to some much younger guy just to have a boyfriend?

Do you have a link? I must have missed that... Thanks. (It has been my thought off and on as well - just don't know if it's true. I think that's the most logical reason (well, that and masks....) that would make a young girl say the stuff she has said about SA).

by unconscious_mind78 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm
I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!
icon_biggrin.gif

From the above link

Please notice the date!

Respectfully, I'm sure that we cannot all agree that LE messed up. I, for one, do not agree that LE has messed up in this case. I will keep an open mind and wait for evidence with regards to the liars' possible criminal activity. Not because LE said they lied, but because I witnessed BD lying and changing her stories with my own eyes and ears. Whatever else she is guilty of, remains to be seen.

I do not think they messed up and have also been one of the ones who defended them. I commend them for keeping things close to the vest.

However, I do apologize to M, the polygraph guy in Big Springs. Or at least the tides are starting to turn in that regards.

I would also like to see the affidavit documents - the actual source, and not the media's paraphrasing.

CZ

I couldnt bring it up. Please understand.... this is her daughter we are talking about. I do not want to be the one to put that image in Billie's mind.

You said you called LE with it. I really hope they looked into it. If there is something to it, they should bring it up to her.

czgtz: I was reading your summary today in the Missing Persons Support Forum and would like to ask a few things BBM:

Hello,

I live in Colorado City, and Hailey's mom, Billie, is one of my dearest friends. I would like to answer some of the questions that have been raised here, and add some information to what has already been posted.

First of all, a little background information. Hailey lives with her mom, Billie, and her 16 year old brother, DD, in the 1800 block of Chestnut St., Colorado City, TX. Billie's boyfriend frequently stays there also. Billie and Hailey's dad, Clint, are divorced. Clint and his girlfriend live nearly directly across the street from Billie.

On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. DD was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house.

Tuesday afternoon, Billie told DD to text Hailey's friend to tell her to come home. Hailey does not have her own cell phone. Hailey's friend told David that she never arrived on Monday. This seems to be a grey area... Hailey's friend is saying that she did not know for sure if Hailey was coming over or not. At this point, Billie was understandably panicked. She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not. Another grey area. At this point, it is like Hailey disappeared into thin air while crossing the street.

The police were contacted, and an investigation was started. The Colorado City Police Department, the Mitchell County Sheriff's Department, and the District Attorney and that office's investigators are all involved. While the law enforcement agencies have done some searching, an official 'man-hunt' type search has not been held. Someone to give polygraphs came in today, but I do not think any have been given yet.

Quite a few people - friends, family, aquaintances, neighbors - have been interviewed. Friends and family have been putting up fliers here in Colorado City and in neighboring communities. Local moms have searched the park and other areas for signs of Hailey. Prayer vigils are set to be held. We are doing everything we can think of. The only thing that has not been done is for Billie to try and find a TV station to let her make an on air plea for Hailey's safe return. She is supposed to meet with KTXS this coming Monday, but of course we are hoping that Hailey will be back home by then.

Billie is a good person and a loving mom. She is beside herself at this point, and does not know what to think. Despite rumors to the contrary, Hailey has never run away before.

Rumors of course are flying: Hailey's body has been found, Hailey has run away with her boyfriend, Hailey is hiding here in town at someone's house that no one would think to look, etc. etc. etc. We don't know what to think or what to believe. Right now we are just hoping and praying for Hailey's safe return. It warms my heart to see people who don't even know us doing all they can to help. Please continue to keep Hailey and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

If anyone has any other questions, I will do my best to answer them. Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

UPDATE: As I was finishing this up, I spoke with Billie, who said that police have brought in bloodhounds. The dogs did pick up a scent. Also, a neighbor saw Hailey on the phone in her backyard for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon. A woman has come forward and said that she is fairly certain that she saw Hailey with another girl and a boy walking late Monday evening. It has also come to light that Hailey had been talking to a boy in a neighboring town. The police are investigating these leads. Hopefully, this new information will lead us to Hailey.

You mentioned that BD's boyfriend frequently stayed there. Now I know you are her friend, but why wasn't it written that he actually lived there.

Was DD in and out all day the day of Hailey's disappearance? All we have heard was that he stayed at his friend's house Sunday night and didn't arrive back home until 4 p.m. the day of Hailey's disappearance.

SA...was he home with Hailey all day?

See, these are the inconsistencies, and only a few, that your friend has been telling you. IMO I don't blame you for writing this out as you are helping your friend find her daughter. But if this summary came from her, there have been a lot of inconsistencies since then until now.

by unconscious_mind78 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm
I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!
icon_biggrin.gif

From the above link

Please notice the date!

I'm betting these masks are not cheap but yeah, definitely buy a mask rather than have a car repaired---gotta keep those priorities in order.

I don't know how the searches have gone, the public ones, but I am sure that the people whom own all these farms have been contacted to look on their land to make sure she isn't there. What concerns me the most are all these open well things (but they are square) and out several miles west from CC.

Just so much land to cover. I haven't seen anything on the flier that request locals to look, just might be assumed or word of mouth.

(again, just a lot, a lot of land.)

Maybe someone can bring this up via FB?

I dunno, I feel helpless.. and sad.

I couldnt bring it up. Please understand.... this is her daughter we are talking about. I do not want to be the one to put that image in Billie's mind.

You said you called LE with it. I really hope they looked into it. If there is something to it, they should bring it up to her.

I'm sorry IF there is something to it? Have you not seen this?

– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

ok...I apologize....have just gone back quite a few pages and see the masks has been discussed....bit odd buying a halloween mask when your girlfriends daughter is missing!!! last thing you would be thinking of, dont you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member