TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he posts on the same board about Hailey. It's super vague and doesn't even include her photo, yet asks for others to contact him if they hear anything:waitasec:

He seems to want to discuss it and says he'll give up his phone number. :waitasec:

in another post he wants to talk about his thoughts of killing someone

Yep, definitely boyfriend material right there!!!!

I couldnt bring it up. Please understand.... this is her daughter we are talking about. I do not want to be the one to put that image in Billie's mind.

You said you called LE with it. I really hope they looked into it. If there is something to it, they should bring it up to her.

I'm sure they have by now, czgtz... They're evidently claiming that both Billie and Shawn were into it. :(

All I can say is WOW! I feel so stupid for believing in BD and wasting my prayers on her. I honestly thought she was just <modsnip> and scared about being on NG. I was so wrong!!!!! I work at a county detention facility (jail) and I thought I could spot a con a mile away. Plz no one tell my boss----

BBM
with all due respect...IMHO BD needs prayers...now more than ever :(
They are never a waste ...oh my

<modsnip> :(

Ok, so DD was truthful when he said in the news report that SA refused two polys and walked out on a third.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26459455/detail.html
Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

And then there is this:

&#8211; Numerous statements made by both Adkins and Billie Dunn, particularly Adkins, have been inconsistent, some with initial denials, then admissions, then changed statements.

Really, I will be listening to truths from LE from here on end. IMO

ok...I apologize....have just gone back quite a few pages and see the masks has been discussed....bit odd buying a halloween mask when your girlfriends daughter is missing!!! last thing you would be thinking of, dont you think.

Are custom made masks made to fit?
It could have been a xmas gift?
Or one he picked out with a certificate received for xmas?

Writing a review for one while being either worried sick about your fiance's daughter? or writing a review while being considered a likely suspect in the case of a missing child?

Seems odd to say the least.

Of course having a new years eve party, taking cash out of the machine to pick up drugs on the way home, or letting pain meds for a tooth ache outweigh showing up sober for your second chance at a polygraph... somewhat odd as well.

For any of the locals: Do you know what drugs are most popular around there - extacy, meth, oxycontin, others? TIA

This mask wasn't necessarily for Halloween.

sorry...should have put "Halloween" as in the movie......eeewwwkkk....I remember seeing that movie in my teens when it first came out and the mask freaked me out.....Jason wasnt it????

honestly my husband always says to me that if the police had to search our house for some reason, they would find books on serial killers and psychology books re murders and then the sites I visit after being a member on here, they would think I was a bit of a sicko.......haha

BUT purchasing one of those masks and costumes is very very creepy to me and definitely something to look into.

IMO, BD has not been honest about how long SA has been living with her. I suspect he has been living with her for longer than the past 4-5 months.

But it really makes no difference if he was already living with her or moved in later - SA reportedly threatened her life & her daughter's life - and she continued a relationship with him.

ETA: If these allegations are true - that SA threatened BD's & HD's lives, and BD didn't tell him to hit the road - that right there says everything I need to know about BD - and SA, for that matter.
heartbreaking. no wonder that child was scared. Why didn't her mother just let her live with a grandma or something. uggghhh.

Ok..I dont know what to do...I think some of SA's friends are watching the Find Hailey page..they may even be on here..should I disable comments so people dont start posting where they are planning to search?
I've thought the same which is why I stated about the damage control earlier. Please disable them!

Please...why would she talk about her sex life. Like she would ever think it had anything to do with her daughter missing. Billie is just beginning to think SA may be involved. If she had even considered the items under her bed don't you think she would have gotten rid of them?

The stuff in that box goes beyond "sex life". Go back and read the description especially the part about "killing family members". And I'm betting right now she wishes she had gotten rid of that box! In fact, I wonder when the box was found. After SA moved out or before. If it was his stuff he would have taken it with him.

ITA and funny you mention this at this time...I'm watching NG replay of debbie flores-narvaez now and they just finished discussing the friends involvement in dismembering and moving her body.

So yes, as disgusting as it is...it happens. (I know you know this, but just found the timing of reading your response w/ NG's comments interesting)

Ha! Now I understand Straycats post! Sorry for being dense Straycat. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member