TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I see the **** has hit the fan here. I have not read many of the posts... from what little I have seen, I don't think I want to.

I continue to support Billie. I do not for one minute believe that she had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance.

Everyone needs to try and keep in mind also that LE had all of this info days and days ago, but the affadavits were just released. So while some of this information is 'new' to the public, it isn't 'new' to LE.

I don't think that any one of us could go through such scrutiny and come through it without having something come to light that we would rather not have everyone know about.

Also, sometimes the media doesn't get everything just right. I know that Billie will address these things if someone gives her a chance to get a word in edgewise. Please continue to listen to her.

And please dont forget that the main thing is to find Hailey. She is loved and missed. I pray with all my heart everyday that she is found safe, or comes home on her own.

WOW BD is very brave for going on NG knowing this information could be released at any moment. Why didn't she appear tonight, any idea?

As for the supposed New Year's Eve party.... did anyone stop to consider that Billie simply had her family at her home offering support? Does anyone truely think that she would have had a party?

I have asked y'all before to listen to Billie - no one else.

Just MOO, but SA is an idiot.

Thank you, Bless her and DD's hearts.

czgtz - Did you go to BD's New Year's Eve Party? Did you know about it? Did you know after the fact that she had one? Why is she saying she did that?

TIA

There was no party to my knowledge - I talked to her several times that day and evening, and never heard anything 'party-like'. Her family was at her house with her.

I am really heartsick that so many people can really believe Billie could be involved in ANY way with Hailey's disappearance. Or that she would be 'partying.' I really wish that you all could know Billie like I do.

She isn't a bad mother. She is not a drug addict. She is not hiding a dark-side.

Can someone refresh my memory, when was the last time HD was seen by someone else other than BD and SA? The brother on the 26th and 9 pm, correct?

As for the supposed New Year's Eve party.... did anyone stop to consider that Billie simply had her family at her home offering support? Does anyone truely think that she would have had a party?

I can't fault posters around here believing that a mother would have a party while her daughter is missing. It would NOT be the first time.

I would think that a house where a child is missing would be somewhat subdued - even (and especially) on New Year's Eve. Ok - so family was there offering support. Were all the lights on? Music playing? People walking around with drinks in their hands?

I just can't get over this party.

And czgtz, no disrespect - but we have listened to Billie. "She has no drug history, or present" - yet she admitted to LE that she was out buying illegal drugs.

She told the world she failed the poly - but she didn't tell the world that she got up and walked out when they wanted to discuss her inconsistencies.

She told the world she did not suspect SA - but she didn't tell about the domestic last Feb. where he threanted both her and Hailey's life. (BTW czgtz - did you know about that incident?)

It seems we have all been listening to Billie - but its what she hasn't been saying that semms to be the most important.

Okay, so if I am to give Billie ANY benefit of the doubt, it would have to be something like this:

- something happened Sunday night to make SA reallllllly want Hailey
- maybe BD was on drugs or was drugged and didn't know that something may have even happened Sunday night
- maybe SA killed Hailey or drugged her or something that night which is why he left work so early: he needed to get back to Hailey to either check on her, fulfill his fantasy of killing with his mask, molest her, SOMETHING.
- but Billie was AT WORK... remember?!?

It is POSSIBLE that she didn't know... or found out after the fact. And SA threatened her with turning her in for such-and-such or incriminating her. Heck, maybe she did give permission to get Hailey involved in whatever they were doing but had no idea he would take it as far as he did or that he returned to the house on Monday (we still don't know if he was there before 3:00).

I think DD walked in on SA cleaning up or hiding Hailey or something.

If Billie knew, then why not wait all day the next day to tell DD to check on Hailey? Why not wait until she got home?

How do they know the stuff they found belongs to both Billie and Shawn?!?

Just throwing this out there. And hoping...

Can someone refresh my memory, when was the last time HD was seen by someone else other than BD and SA? The brother on the 26th and 9 pm, correct?

That is what I gather!

This may be nothing but it's bothering me. On the FB page the other day there was a discussion about how SA had shown up for work, clocked in, got a soda and just left. This was during the SA got in an arguement and was fired timeframe. Not many people put much faith in the FB statement as it was being reported that SA was fired. We now know the FB statement was the truth.
Around the same time that was posted, someone else was posting on the FB page about hunters in the area. Supposedly SA's family owns a lot of land and allow hunters on this land. Some of these hunters have cameras set up to record wildlife coming and going. After the time that Hailey disappeared, the hunters who hunt on this land and had cameras all reported that someone had stolen the media cards out of their cameras. They had left the cameras, but any images that were taken are now gone. IIRC, no searches have been done on this land as it is private property.
Like I said, it may be nothing...but since the SA job info was the truth you never know.

I'd say that is definitely important and an area to search. It's not like there's a profitable black market for media cards so why would someone go through the trouble to steal every one of them.

MODS-Is there somewhere I can start a SAR Maps and possibilities thread (like I did on Zahra's) for focusing on just search and rescue options here? There are a lot of people on the ground looking for direction and having the help of the members here would be great but it's just not feasible in this thread.
TIA

I appreciate you taking the time to address some of the things in the affidavits. I know this must be incredibly hard for you and you are being such a loyal friend.

About the "New Year's Party," was SA at the house and why does LE think it was a party?

Do you know anything about spending $140 on drugs on December 27?

TIA

Ok..I dont know what to do...I think some of SA's friends are watching the Find Hailey page..they may even be on here..should I disable comments so people dont start posting where they are planning to search?

I would...not sure about anyone else, but yes, I would.

There was no party to my knowledge - I talked to her several times that day and evening, and never heard anything 'party-like'. Her family was at her house with her.

I am really heartsick that so many people can really believe Billie could be involved in ANY way with Hailey's disappearance. Or that she would be 'partying.' I really wish that you all could know Billie like I do.

She isn't a bad mother. She is not a drug addict. She is not hiding a dark-side.

Is it possible she has changed as far as drugs go since Shawn moved in the house?

Yeah...I want to see the docs.

I noticed the article stated "towers" (plural) for SA and "tower" (singular) for BD...my bet is it was a typo but either way, sounds like at least 1 tower was the same...hmmmm

snipped>

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

BBM

Okay here's what Billie said about her phone that day on NG Jan. 3rd show:

DUNN: There were some people came forward, a neighbor saw her around lunchtime on Tuesday out in my backyard talking on the cell phone.

GRACE: Talking on what cell phone?

DUNN: I mean Monday, I`m sorry.

GRACE: Talking on what cell phone?

DUNN: On my cell phone.

GRACE: Now I thought you were at work. Why was your cell phone at home?

DUNN: Because I left it there for my children

But, the phone was pinging in a different county, I'm so confused. Is this one of Billie's "inconsistencies" or do I have the days mixed up?

NG transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Well, I see the **** has hit the fan here. I have not read many of the posts... from what little I have seen, I don't think I want to.

I continue to support Billie. I do not for one minute believe that she had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance.

Everyone needs to try and keep in mind also that LE had all of this info days and days ago, but the affadavits were just released. So while some of this information is 'new' to the public, it isn't 'new' to LE.

I don't think that any one of us could go through such scrutiny and come through it without having something come to light that we would rather not have everyone know about.

Also, sometimes the media doesn't get everything just right. I know that Billie will address these things if someone gives her a chance to get a word in edgewise. Please continue to listen to her.

And please dont forget that the main thing is to find Hailey. She is loved and missed. I pray with all my heart everyday that she is found safe, or comes home on her own.

Thank You for stopping by ♥

Can you please explain what the New Year party was about?

There alot of BO bashing here. Perhaps, in order to save your sanity, you should take a break from reading posts for awhile. Although, I am sure many are thankful for your input, defending BO may be like beating a dead horse here. I am sure BO could use you by her side. JMO.

MODS-Is there somewhere I can start a SAR Maps and possibilities thread (like I did on Zahra's) for focusing on just search and rescue options here? There are a lot of people on the ground looking for direction and having the help of the members here would be great but it's just not feasible in this thread.
TIA

I'll get you going and link you, SARX.

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members