Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point! Hmmm...seems LE statements are a bit inconsistent. :waitasec:

While I am bothered by the fact that LE can't just come out and tell us the whole story and therefore seems inconsistent at times, a family of a missing child's inconsistencies bother me a whole lot more.............

I honestly kinda thought all along MOM (& her version of the events) was "too GOOD to be TRUE".

I bet she was only on NG doing damage control knowing it would probably come out she didn't pass the poly & neither did her SICKO b/f..Then to make it look GOOD she had to do the RIGHT thing & kick him out..She said he was "crying" when he had to leave but I bet she was too..What I don't get is why nobody got rid of the incriminating & very SICK stuff LE found..And just today I thought the killer of the Vegas showgirl was probably the dumbest perp ever.

On the bright side, if there is one, all of this gives me more HOPE that Hailey did run away..Especially if she found that SICK stuff..Would you stick around? Someone in the family may even be helping her to hide..This too may sound "too GOOD to be TRUE"? I dunno! <sigh>

Btw..I believe I was the FIRST one to say, in so many words, that I thought CD was HOT! I posted about him early this afternoon in case you missed it..I'm hoping at least some can still manage to muster up a bit of a smile over this subject ..I hate to see so many here feeling so betrayed & totally devastated over tonight's 'bombshell'..It's my way of trying to help, even a little, if I can. :)

I could not tell you everything that's under my bed- well I know what's under my side- containers of stored winter clothes, etc. but my hubby's side has misc. junk that he shoves under when vacuuming as a lazy attempt at cleaning up lol. Not that he has anything weird under there, just saying I don't know exactly what is there.

Playing devil's advocate- but remember the "Craigslist Killer"? I watched the movie the other day and there was something like 16 pairs of women's underwear, as well as a gun all hidden under this guy and his fiancee's mattress and she had no idea. She also had no idea and didn't partake in his deviated sexual fantasies. That's why he sought out others online to help him fulfill these desires. It's like he had two lives- the charming med student engaged to this beautiful girl from a good family, and the murderer who was into sexual torture.

It's possible that BD wasn't aware and didn't partake in these things.
Well it boes say that they both had an intense fascination. And we knew that Billie liked horror films from her myspace.

As for any woman NOT knowing about stuff in her house, I can't speak to. I'm a snoop. I'm a mom. You have to be in this day and age. You have to know what's in your house. If you don't - you're more then likely to get caught with your "pants down".

Point about this stuff here is Billie is listed as having this "fascination" along with SA - not that it was SA's "fascination only and Billie possibly didn't know about it.

I'm wondering if Hailey had found that "box". And that is why we've heard she said she was "scared" of SA. Remember Sa and BD were going to work all day and during Xmas break and days off school - Hailey was left in the house alone.

Please...why would she talk about her sex life. Like she would ever think it had anything to do with her daughter missing. Billie is just beginning to think SA may be involved. If she had even considered the items under her bed don't you think she would have gotten rid of them?

Billie is just beginning to think SA may be involved?
Sorry honey, ain't buying that. Please take the time to read the article linked above.
Imo Billy didn't have any idea LE would be in her house searching anywhere except her kids bedrooms. Much less under her bed.

Were the "drugs" illegal drugs or were the "drugs" an Rx written by a doc?

I'm sorry...getting late...tired...can't stop reading...what night was the ATM withdrawal? Was it the night before HD went missing or was it after?

$140 can buy a whole lot of crack. This is pure speculation on my part, but I was thinking SA & BD might be into something like extacy which then $140 for drugs would make more sense. It's also a hallucinogen, so that paired with sick murder mask fantasy games could make for a really horrible outcome. Just a theory though, MOO.

Not sure in weight how much $140 will buy, but I know $20 will buy a rock. I'm not sure the size of the rock either. But, I do know. My ex hubby was a crackhead. He stole and spent $2300 in 3 days and loan his pickup out in trade of drugs during that same 3 days.

Who's gonna roll for a deal first? IMO She's the smart one...

Hmmm...someone is gonna throw someone all the way under the bus and roll over...put it in reverse and back up over the other very soon. Whichever takes LE to Hailey first is gonna end up in a MUCH better position.

If you asked me about that, I am sorry, I didn't see your question. To my knowledge, Billie is not in contact with him.

Thanks for your reply but BD has admitted to NG that she was recently still in contact with him.

I could not tell you everything that's under my bed- well I know what's under my side- containers of stored winter clothes, etc. but my hubby's side has misc. junk that he shoves under when vacuuming as a lazy attempt at cleaning up lol. Not that he has anything weird under there, just saying I don't know exactly what is there.

Playing devil's advocate- but remember the "Craigslist Killer"? I watched the movie the other day and there was something like 16 pairs of women's underwear, as well as a gun all hidden under this guy and his fiancee's mattress and she had no idea. She also had no idea and didn't partake in his deviated sexual fantasies. That's why he sought out others online to help him fulfill these desires. It's like he had two lives- the charming med student engaged to this beautiful girl from a good family, and the murderer who was into sexual torture.

It's possible that BD wasn't aware and didn't partake in these things.

bbm~

Well, anything is possible of course...but in this case I would bet it's HIGHLY unlikely that she didn't know..after all SA had only been living there for 4 months at most (depending of course on which story you believe)

Miss Op, I believe your post was one of the ones that just crawled all over me for daring to suggest that mom may not be telling the truth..It's a good thing we all are allowed our opinions, isn't it?

$140 can buy a whole lot of crack. This is pure speculation on my part, but I was thinking SA & BD might be into something like extacy which then $140 for drugs would make more sense. It's also a hallucinogen, so that paired with sick murder mask fantasy games could make for a really horrible outcome. Just a theory though, MOO.
That big preacher, who got caught with a male prostitute, bought meth, for some kind of sexual purposes. (he admitted it), but it seems, that these people, like pills.

So what's the theory now?

The article says that BD left for work 10 minutes after SA left work that morning.

The article seems to based on their cell phone pings.

So wouldn't BD's time be accounted for? Was she late for work? Did she go to work? I'm sure all of that has been checked out.

I'm blown away, but the article still doesn't have me convinced that BD is guilty. Yeah, maybe a bad parent, but I'm still not seeing why she would have wanted to kill her daughter.

All of the documents in the room about horror films, for all we know, could have belonged to SA. We already know that he was into that stuff.

And from the article itself, it seems to lean more towards SA being more deceptive. It never suggests that they think BD knows where HD is at.

Maybe I still have the blinders on, I don't know. But that article still didn't convince me that BD is involved.

Granted, it does pretty much show that SA was involved, but I'm not seeing all of this evidence towards BD.

I know this probably isn't a popular opinion at this point, but I'm sorry. Maybe I just want to believe that no mother could knowingly kill her 13 year old daughter.

With that said - if all of this information is accurate, then why have they been posting up billboards in other states? Why have they been questioning everyone about her running away? That part I don't understand.

Even if all of the documents under the bed did belong to SA, BD had to have known about them.....She knew what all he was into and moved him into her house, there are somethings that a parent should know better than to do, and to not have your children around someone with these "fascinations", should be right at the top of her list......MOO

That big preacher, who got caught with a male prostitute, bought meth, for some kind of sexual purposes. (he admitted it), but it seems, that these people, like pills.

I'm guessing PAIN pills ya reckon?????????????

Thanks for your reply but BD has admitted to NG that she was recently still in contact with him.

IIRC, she said (if one believes her) that she hasn't talked to him..but they had texted back and forth. I guess that's suppose to be better? Sounds about the same to me..

I'd take the weed smoking Clint anyday of the week over this guy Shawn, and not just because Clint's "hot".

I've been wanting to say that for the past 3 days........dang that Clint is HOT. :crazy:

No disrespect to the family or children. I mean that as a compliment.

And see cz, that is where the problem is maybe she is not telling you everything, because she said it herself last night on NG.

@redcat. I doubt the SA's friends are going to interfere with a search. For what purpose and at what expense. Do you really think anyone wants to be involved in a coverup?

Lots of friends and family have helped guilty before. This wouldn't be the first time.

Not sure in weight how much $140 will buy, but I know $20 will buy a rock. I'm not sure the size of the rock either. But, I do know. My ex hubby was a crackhead. He stole and spent $2300 in 3 days and loan his pickup out in trade of drugs during that same 3 days.

Sadly my ex was too majieof3..could spend an amazing amount of money and was an excellent liar..

bbm~

Well, anything is possible of course...but in this case I would bet it's HIGHLY unlikely that she didn't know..after all SA had only been living there for 4 months at most (depending of course on which story you believe)

Miss Op, I believe your post was one of the ones that just crawled all over me for daring to suggest that mom may not be telling the truth..It's a good thing we all are allowed our opinions, isn't it?

I haven't "crawled all over" anyone. I've been very respectful of everyone's opinions throughout this thread.

czgtz: I was reading your summary today in the Missing Persons Support Forum and would like to ask a few things BBM:

You mentioned that BD's boyfriend frequently stayed there. Now I know you are her friend, but why wasn't it written that he actually lived there.

Was DD in and out all day the day of Hailey's disappearance? All we have heard was that he stayed at his friend's house Sunday night and didn't arrive back home until 4 p.m. the day of Hailey's disappearance.

SA...was he home with Hailey all day?

See, these are the inconsistencies, and only a few, that your friend has been telling you. IMO I don't blame you for writing this out as you are helping your friend find her daughter. But if this summary came from her, there have been a lot of inconsistencies since then until now.

I said he frequently stayed there because I have no idea what his legal address is, and I had no idea if he was there every single night.

The info you have on DD is what I understand also.

SA...... all I have to go on is what he told Billie, and from what I have heard him say on the news. Billie is my friend. SA is not. I have not had any conversations with him about Hailey or anything else. Now or in the past.

I've been wanting to say that for the past 3 days........dang that Clint is HOT. :crazy:

No disrespect to the family or children. I mean that as a compliment.
I have a 22 year old daughter, & when I saw him, I yelled, I found you a man', lol. I was only kidding, but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc