TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll never work in nursing again. Who would hire her after all the info about drugs & printing that Gawd awful stuff at work? Besides, her license was permanently revoked. I wouldn't be surprised if her son was taken from her & CD demanded she vacate the house. Just on her admission of using narcotics.

Yes but she admitted this to LE. And she likely didn't think any of those admissions were going to be made public. So she lied on NG and other taped interviews. I really don't know what she was thinking? It's like she thought the two were different in some way. That she HAD to tell the truth to LE but could lie on tv to protect her image, even though they were watching her every move. And then she seemed dumbfounded that they said there were inconsistencies. :waitasec:

And didn't she have a user name of "Shawn's dirty girl" or something to that effect? Not exactly something a reponsible mom wants out there for anyone to see...

Yep, that sounds familiar. I remember reading her posts and she defended them.

We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Although, I do find it disturbing especially since there is a missing child.

I think the difference between being "normal" and being "sick" could have something to do with the source of one's curiosity. Do you derive satisfaction from solving a crime,( much like a puzzle), use the knowledge gained to avoid becoming a victim, or do you fantacize about comitting the crime? I'll let you guess which one I'd call "sick!

rut roh, teh has listened to them, does that mean, gulp...I'm a Juggalo? :waitasec:

I added a picture, because "being one", imo, means dressing up and living the life style that the music.. suggests? {{{"magnets, how do they work???"}}}

I dunno, not judging them because I became fascinated with them temporarily due to my heavy interest in sub culture and a topic pertaining Juggalos and Tila Tequila. My wonder faded quickly however, and to each their own.

The allegation about BD and SA having a fascination with or interest in true crime/mass murders doesn't, in itself, raise a red flag for me. What DOES raise a red flag is that every document listed in the affidavit was printed between 09/01/2010 and 10/05/2010. I've pursued several hobbies in my life, but I don't know that I'd call something that lasted just over 30 days a hobby. It almost appears as if someone might have been looking for something and no more documents were printed after 10/05/2010 because maybe they found what they were looking for. KWIM???

Or Billie's use of the printer at work was curtailed by someone else being around who had not been before... maybe she changed shifts and the new supervisor was keeping a closer eye on things. PURELY SPECULATION!

Respectfully snipped above.

How would this work with only one car? I've been reading all the threads on this case since the very beginning, but have sick kids right now, so had to skim some stuff last night and may have missed this, but the car is confusing me right now. Did BD have another way to get to work--a ride maybe? And SA was using the car? That would make sense, I guess. Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

Maybe someone else drove BD to work that day? Maybe that's how they can verify what time she left?

Slightly OT but I think we all can agree that our interest in WS and researching various aspects of cases (pray to goodness) is always in good faith. SA's searches, "obsessions", were not. My family and friends would probably offer up the info immediately if anything happened to me - these cases are a part of my life and everything I am. I don't think any of us have to worry about our browsing history causing alarm. :)

I don't think Hailey was sold...if so, they should have had enough cash to make a drug buy that night, for one. I think she was dumped someplace...and hope the pings will narrow it down...

scary thought but I wonder if he "used" Hailey to re-create a scene out of one of these movies? The more we hear, the more I fear exactly what happened. God be with her and those who love her.

Please don't anyone say hindsight is 20/20 re: Billie and SA here... she knew exactly what/who she was moving into the home with her children and basically left Hailey to fend for herself against him, so that she could have her "man." Hailey would just have to learn to deal with it, apparently.

It is totally possible that CD and even BD really believed that Hailey's anger at SA stemmed from the realization that her parents would not reunite (despite Dad having a live-in girlfriend and a new baby). LOTS of young teens are very disrespectful to their "step parent" and will tell people they dislike the person just to try to break up the relationship.

Now, in THIS case, Billie should have known better after the February 2010 incident, but as a general rule, kids past about 5 or 6 don't really warm up to a parent's new BF/GF right away.

As soon as SA spoke of Hailey in a negative way to police, that was a huge red flag to me. There would be no earthly reason to do so, other than trying to deflect suspicion away from him toward her "druggie and sex" friends, or to explain the condition of Hailey, if found.

It is totally possible that CD and even BD really believed that Hailey's anger at SA stemmed from the realization that her parents would not reunite (despite Dad having a live-in girlfriend and a new baby). LOTS of young teens are very disrespectful to their "step parent" and will tell people they dislike the person just to try to break up the relationship.

Now, in THIS case, Billie should have known better after the February 2010 incident, but as a general rule, kids past about 5 or 6 don't really warm up to a parent's new BF/GF right away.

I get that, but this guy was not move-in-with-the family material and she knew it. I understand that adults must move on, choose their new partners, etc. but the person they choose probably should not be someone who has issued threats, etc. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985