TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SA harmed HD I for one cannot believe Billie's behavior is explained away by covering for him, being taken in by him, or being confused.

There is a huge leap between letting a boyfriend distract you from being the best mother you can be and accepting the fact that your daughter is missing, your boyfriend seems to be involved up to his eyeballs, and your reaction is to cover for him.

Being on national TV doing pre-emptive strikes to offset the news that you your failed a polygraph, getting ahead of the drug innuendo via toothache pain, etc.... is not the mindset of a woman contemplating for the first time that her daughter is likely raped and dead and her boyfriend is the perp.

Don't buy it.
Didn't buy when Adam Baker was selling it.
Don't buy it today.

Adkins is a frequent commenter on the Michael-Myers.net. The site lists more than 600 comments under his membership name -- unconscious_mind78.

His membership goes back several years and at times makes reference to his enjoyment of violence. In 2007, for example, he discussed being single, and said, “My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”

He posted on another forum, “I came to find that my fascination with the Halloween Series to be an obsession more than a hobby.”

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/exclusive-shawn-adkins-interest-website-further-re/

hmmmm...looks like they've pulled this article

It was also the favorite of a case here on WS. I can't remember the names :banghead: but I think it was in PA. The boy came from CA to visit a girl and see a concert with her. He killed her parents, her, her BFF. There is a TON of info on ICP, etc in that thread.

I think there was some mention of ICP in the Elizabeth Olten case. Alyssa Bustamante was alleged to be something of a "jugalette".

I used to listen to them as a teenager. You do know they recently came out and said they were devout Christians?

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctentertainment/2010/10/insane-christian-posse-1.html

Doing this from iPhone so forgive me for a nondirect link, but I remember reading about it.

PS - I DO enjoy ganja :)

Thanks for the link--that article is pretty hilarious. And I think it clarifies that they have not come out as devout Christians--unless there is more info elsewhere. IMO.

My daughter was a big fan of them...nothing sinister with them at all I see. I even saw them when they were at Edgefest here one year. All in all a good band. IMO - fwiw.

Unless it was worn to be subliminal...

This might be a tad bit off topic, but I wonder why some assume that bands/music can and are responsible for so many bad things (I grew up with the Cure, whom I still am in love with, and Morrisey, and Tupac. Just a random fact.)

If music is responsible for these things, it's their message or words that hold all the important information of "why", we shouldn't be blaming them per-say as it's not ultimately them that puts their goods on the market. We should be holding the bigger conglomerate responsible [company] for that.

Sidenote: Gerard Way looks amazing with red hair and loved his NYE look. [he reminded me of billy corgan, whom I grew up with also.]

Okay, leaving now to actually focus on the pdf affidavit to see if I can figure out the timeline.

Yes, thanks for the response, that's what I was thinking too. It doesn't sound like they are questioning that 6:20 AM leave time for BD, but saying they have witnesses makes me wonder who was around at 6:20 AM to verify it. I wondered about SA tearing back from work in time to give BD the car, but then he was at the house for awhile (apparently, judging from the cell pings) and then ended up back at his mom's place--and then later back at BD's. Seems like either he had the car, or he would have to be getting a lot more rides than BD just getting one to/from work. I wish that someone would clear that up though. I guess the police would be searching other cars if SA had been using them, so the ride for BD seems most likely.

I really wonder about her demeanor, etc. at work that day. Wish the coworkers could give some insight.

Sorry..I didn't read you post carefully enough to see that you indicated she may have gotten a ride. I've been thinking about that, like you, since they've said they have a witness to her 6:20am departure time. There was more than one vehicle at the house, although it was BD's friend on here who told us that only one ran and was used. Since LE seem to think SA only had access to one car, then I suppose that has panned out and the other one was not running and used by BD that day?

I wish they'd clear it up too. :waitasec:

Hubby used to listen to insane clown posse back when were dating. Used to blare "the netting game" song. Glad he out grew that.

For those asking why CD didn't do anything. Look at how many people she had fooled. She is very good at deception........very. I'm sure she talked a good "game" when dealing with him.

Hi Impatientredhead!

I can answer that ((I am a verified nursing professional at websleuths))

She is a nurse (because she graduated from an accredited program) but she is not a "licensed" vocational nurse. In order for a license to be reinstated from revocation it depends on what the revocation for for, etc... I read the linked documents about a gazillion threads ago on BD to 'translate' them for others here.... she was practicing as a LVN under an expired license ((in other words she did not renew it))... she had a board hearing of which she did not attend (((personal aside: that makes NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL esp if it was just because of a bounced check to renew the license which is what a friend has told us)) so her LVN was revoked. Which means the onus is now on HER if she wants to practice again.

Most likely she will have to submit whatever CEU's are required in texas and pay the big huge bucks to reinstate it and also go before the board again.

Hope that made sense......
Speaking of that NSF check: When a check is NSF, the writer receives a notice of same, and the NSF status is notated on the account holder's bank statement. This wasn't a case of "Oh gosh! I thought I'd paid that and all was okay!" It was more a case of paying, learning the check bounced, and doing nothing to rectify the situation. The employer had already been notified she'd renewed. BD didn't take care of the NSF, licensing board eventually learns the fees have not been paid, license in question, hearing set, opportunity to rectify ignored. Total disregard and irresponsibility on the part of licensee at best...or known, deliberate fraud?

Originally Posted by summert1129
I wonder if there's any info. on SA's dating history...
Was it ever said where SA and BD met online?
They met on Myspace.

This might be a tad bit off topic, but I wonder why some assume that bands/music can and are responsible for so many bad things (I grew up with the Cure, whom I still am in love with, and Morrisey, and Tupac. Just a random fact.)

If music is responsible for these things, it's their message or words that hold all the important information of "why", we shouldn't be blaming them per-say as it's not ultimately them that puts their goods on the market. We should be holding the bigger conglomerate responsible [company] for that.

Sidenote: Gerard Way looks amazing with red hair and loved his NYE look.

Okay, leaving now to actually focus on the pdf affidavit to see if I can figure out the timeline.

I agree.. Charles Manson twisted the Beatles Helter Skelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Lopes