TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in knowing who called in the domestic disturbance referenced in the affidavit? HD, DD, BD? Wonder if that timing coincides at all with the timing of HD going to live elsewhere during the school year.

I agree.. Charles Manson twisted the Beatles Helter Skelter.

We have Beatles Rock Band, and Helter Skelter is one of the Grand's favorite songs to do, Hubby always pops off about "budding little Manson's". :crazy:

I think there was some mention of ICP in the Elizabeth Olten case. Alyssa Bustamante was alleged to be something of a "jugalette".

Those two also...this is the one I was talking about:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89204"]Four People Murdered in VA College Town - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Speaking of that NSF check: When a check is NSF, the writer receives a notice of same, and the NSF status is notated on the account holder's bank statement. This wasn't a case of "Oh gosh! I thought I'd paid that and all was okay!" It was more a case of paying, learning the check bounced, and doing nothing to rectify the situation. The employer had already been notified she'd renewed. BD didn't take care of the NSF, licensing board eventually learns the fees have not been paid, license in question, hearing set, opportunity to rectify ignored. Total disregard and irresponsibility on the part of licensee at best...or known, deliberate fraud?

Money for drugs, but not the most important license renewal. I'm not a nurse, but wonder what the license fee was. Thanks.

Mel

This might be a tad bit off topic, but I wonder why some assume that bands/music can and are responsible for so many bad things (I grew up with the Cure, whom I still am in love with, and Morrisey, and Tupac. Just a random fact.)

If music is responsible for these things, it's their message or words that hold all the important information of "why", we shouldn't be blaming them per-say as it's not ultimately them that puts their goods on the market. We should be holding the bigger conglomerate responsible [company] for that.

Sidenote: Gerard Way looks amazing with red hair and loved his NYE look. [he reminded me of billy corgan, whom I grew up with also.]

Okay, leaving now to actually focus on the pdf affidavit to see if I can figure out the timeline.

I agree!! "The music made him do it." Ummm, no. People choose to do things on their own. If it wasn't for the music, it would have happened anyway.

Anecdotal story, but....I had a friend who had children very young. When she reached her late 20's/early 30's and her kids were getting more self-sufficient, she went on what I would describe as a "reliving of her teen/20 single years" since she never really was able to experience that.

I am getting the strong feeling that is what BD is/was doing. Her dating of a younger man, wearing rock-n-roll T-shirts, delving into a bit of the "dark" side and the use of narcotics all points to that, IMO. I see it kind of like an early midlife crisis. She seems to be trying to reach back to her more youthful years in a way. Again, MOO.

They met on Myspace.

And to answer the question of where this info came from - BD said so herself on Nancy Grace. I actually watched that night and heard it.
(do I need to link that??)

I also was a victim if you will of a con artist. Thank the good Lord above I am okay and my children are okay and he is now back in jail. I remember I kept telling myself, I'll know if I'm being played, I'll know it. I'm a wise old woman here and he was 10 years younger than me. People warned me, lost a good job because of him and so on and so on. But like I would always say.... *advertiser censored* did not hold a gun to my head and make me do the stuff I did. But man...what a spell he did have me under. I see how women fall for it, and can only pray they get out. And it makes me sad because this man is my lil one's dad. Gee, what a role model for my 9yo.

But then again, I always say, if I hadn't met the SOB I wouldn't have my youngest. There by the grace of God go I.

Money for drugs, but not the most important license renewal. I'm not a nurse, but wonder what the license fee was. Thanks.

Mel

Just speculatin': would renewing her license after a revocation require she submit to a drug test??

Was it ever said where SA and BD met online?

I think they met on myspace. I wonder if SA has had any past relationships with someone who could give insight into SA's sick obsessions, including any sexual fantasies.

IIRC, he only moved there in the last few months? Maybe that is WHY he moved in there.

Billie told Nancy Grace she dated Shawn Adkins for two and a half years before they decided to move in together. They were living together for four months before Hailey disappeared.

According to Billie, she met Adkins on Myspace and met him in person about a month later. Hailey was not present when they first met.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328866

“My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”Oh God!

Not long ago I was watching forensic files. There was a murderer that was caught because of the letters he was writing, and they had a letter expert compare the letters to some of his writings.
They solved the case because of the odd way he incorperated odd wordings.
One exact sentance was:

She broke my heart so I broke her neck!

I think SA is twisted and dangerous!

Billie told Nancy Grace she dated Shawn Adkins for two and a half years before they decided to move in together. They were living together for four months before Hailey disappeared.

According to Billie, she met Adkins on Myspace and met him in person about a month later. Hailey was not present when they first met.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328866

I was talking about why Clint moved in so close.............he also said something on NG, about he was always "looking over there".

It's a band, My Chemical Romance.

I looked up one of their videos on Youtube..It begins with a church funeral (dead young woman in a casket) & then it froze on me..I haven't gone back to it but it's clear, at least this song, is about 'death'..I didn't catch any of the words but I'm sure I can find them on the net.

eta..At first I thought it was a "Mike Meyers' t-shirt..My son had to set me straight.

This might be a tad bit off topic, but I wonder why some assume that bands/music can and are responsible for so many bad things (I grew up with the Cure, whom I still am in love with, and Morrisey, and Tupac. Just a random fact.)

If music is responsible for these things, it's their message or words that hold all the important information of "why", we shouldn't be blaming them per-say as it's not ultimately them that puts their goods on the market. We should be holding the bigger conglomerate responsible [company] for that.

Sidenote: Gerard Way looks amazing with red hair and loved his NYE look. [he reminded me of billy corgan, whom I grew up with also.]

Okay, leaving now to actually focus on the pdf affidavit to see if I can figure out the timeline.

Because obviously some people cannot grasp the difference between fantasy and reality? Same thing with TV shows. They choose not to live in the real world so to speak and its much cooler and exciting to have a fantasy life right?

For those asking why CD didn't do anything. Look at how many people she had fooled. She is very good at deception........very. I'm sure she talked a good "game" when dealing with him.
& also, & this is where it becomes tricky, she obviously had custody, & the house, etc...there's only so much he could do. take her to court, & say they're 'abusing' his daughter? family judges hear that in almost every custody case, & assume it's said for retaliation purposes, or to get out of paying child support. & it usually is. & I read where a friend of hers, brought up his arrest record & living arrangements, & asked that Billie not be judged for his actions. lordy. Court would've been all about who could make the other look the worst. but, with that said, I'd like to ask people to not judge Clint, for Billie's actions. LE will get to the bottom of why Hailey was in that house. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000