TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up one of their videos on Youtube..It begins with a church funeral (dead young woman in a casket) & then it froze on me..I haven't gone back to it but it's clear, at least this song, is about 'death'..I didn't catch any of the words but I'm sure I can find them on the net.

eta..At first I thought it was a "Mike Meyers' t-shirt..My son had to set me straight.

(If I recall I think that is the video/song they wrote as a tribute to one of them's aunt who had died...Helena??)) Help me out here MCR fans. My daughter had the dvds of them.

Someone a long time ago mentioned Hailey going off and committing suicide. I have to say that possibility stays in my mind, but not as much as SA harming her.

For those asking why CD didn't do anything. Look at how many people she had fooled. She is very good at deception........very. I'm sure she talked a good "game" when dealing with him.

And watch how she acts around him on NG. She basically tells him what to say/do.

Quoting myself. In fact the ad's indicate BD has a T-DL and a T-ID. Wonder why both? Just curious if that's the norm.

MOO

Mel

Ive had a TDL for 30 plus years but never a Tx ID. People who don't drive but need an ID (seniors, minors and adults who dont drive) would be likely candidates. Having both seems a bit odd.

Originally Posted by MD MOMMY
A HOBBY????
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.

Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."

How would you describe websleuthing? They did not have a working computer so she printed the materials. JMO. It's called being a fan of true crime.
Pulling this over from the other thread

BIG DIFFERENCE plus we don't wear masks LOL. OH and I know where both of my children are.

“My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”Oh God!

Not long ago I was watching forensic files. There was a murderer that was caught because of the letters he was writing, and they had a letter expert compare the letters to some of his writings.
They solved the case because of the odd way he incorperated odd wordings.
One exact sentance was:

She broke my heart so I broke her neck!

I think SA is twisted and dangerous!

There's an old Spooky Tooth album called "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw". In college I worked in a music store and I would cringe every time I saw it. Misogynist and unfunny IMO, but hardly original. Just creepy in context of everything we know.

& also, & this is where it becomes tricky, she obviously had custody, & the house, etc...there's only so much he could do. take her to court, & say they're 'abusing' his daughter? family judges hear that in almost every custody case, & assume it's said for retaliation purposes, or to get out of paying child support. & it usually is. & I read where a friend of hers, brought up his arrest record & living arrangements, & asked that Billie not be judged for his actions. lordy. Court would've been all about who could make the other look the worst. but, with that said, I'd like to ask people to not judge Clint, for Billie's actions. LE will get to the bottom of why Hailey was in that house. I hope.

Bd and CD are not divorced! IIRC

I think the difference between being "normal" and being "sick" could have something to do with the source of one's curiosity. Do you derive satisfaction from solving a crime,( much like a puzzle), use the knowledge gained to avoid becoming a victim, or do you fantacize about comitting the crime? I'll let you guess which one I'd call "sick!

Of course I would feel that it would be "sick" for anyone that fantasizes about committing a crime, however, I then think of all the writers out there that go into place of their own to create stories (books and/or movies) that involve horrific crimes that are not true. Where does that all come from?

ETA: "Silence of the Lambs" is my favorite movie of all times and must of watched it 50 times in my lifetime. I grew up on Bela Lugosi films and so many horrific horror films as a teen.

o/t but anyone getting any work done today at the old job??? I'm sure not...but need to be. I just can't believe all this came out. If Billie had anything at all to do with this, participation, cover up, etc. - then give the girl an emmy and academy award. Because you could have knocked me over with a feather.....

Quoting myself. In fact the ad's indicate BD has a T-DL and a T-ID. Wonder why both? Just curious if that's the norm.

MOO

Mel

No, that is not the norm here. It's usually one or the other. The only reason I can think for that is her license was suspended for some reason and she could not get it renewed. In the meantime, she would need a valid ID of some sort, hence the Texas ID. I guess whatever her license was suspended for or not renewed was fixed and therefore she had both.

Just speculatin': would renewing her license after a revocation require she submit to a drug test??

Drug tests are done for employment. I have never had to do one to obtqain licensure in a state. But I do have to have background checks done for licensure. I am licensed in appx 10 states.

(If I recall I think that is the video/song they wrote as a tribute to one of them's aunt who had died...Helena??)) Help me out here MCR fans. My daughter had the dvds of them.

Someone a long time ago mentioned Hailey going off and committing suicide. I have to say that possibility stays in my mind, but not as much as SA harming her.

and that's exactly what people would want everyone to think,suicide,runaway or abduction...

wow, I'm old. Back in the early 80's it was about 40-60 bucks an ounze....okay it was more like the vary late 70's
Pfft. You think you're old. I can remember when a "primo" "full four-finger" lid was $10.

Of course I would feel that it would be "sick" for anyone that fantasizes about committing a crime, however, I then think of all the writers out there that go into place of their own to create stories (books and/or movies) that involve horrific crimes that are not true. Where does that all come from?

I'm one of those people :(...I have notebooks filled with scenarios and plots...some of which, I admit, come at least in part from stuff I read here...

Also, we only have Billie's word that they met on MS...it could have been any number of online sites...

For those asking why CD didn't do anything. Look at how many people she had fooled. She is very good at deception........very. I'm sure she talked a good "game" when dealing with him.

Re: Clint..In the affidavit video we can see Clint & his G/F at a prayer vigil..If you put it on full screen you can see they're holding hands & it looks like she's the same woman holding a baby in that other video of Clint not wanting to be seen (back to camera) wearing a long black coat & hat.

ahh finally caught up...I have been thinking about what SA said about Hailey...and the mask and deep ties to BDSM ..Was he punishing her for being a "bad" girl (makes me sick to even type it)
keep in mind and I havent read up on it one of the titles she printed was Good girl gone bad. Just a thought.. WHy would he only threaten to kill the 2 girls why not DD too?

Theres no doubt he wears the pants in that house BD barely weighs 100 lbs if that.

Watch the video of them sitting on the couch watch his harms ..he is almost like holding her there she doesn't look comfortable to me at all....but 35 hours of no sleep..i may be over analyzing a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member